NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

A PLEA.... to all you good racing folk

hesi

Comps are great, but if you want a viable, alternative racing chat site, that

- is professionally run

- has professional IT support(no outages:))

- has many more features, with more to come, than the competitors

- most importantly, won't tolerate sustained personal abuse

- won't ban you if you criticise or disagree with the site owner

Then please support BOAY by posting your views on whatever

I know it's difficult, bit like a party that you turn up to with only 2 people there.

But a bit of perseverance, and soon the uncool place becomes THE part of town to be seen at:)

• Like 2

Yep in time Hesi I think you'll be right.

The sadists among us need some time to wean ourselves off the abuse we cop from the narcissistic one.  

I knew it was time to leave the TB forum on Racecafe when Insider told me that Nimue wasn't that special a filly after all :)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, N1MUE said:

The sadists among us need some time to wean ourselves off the abuse we cop from the narcissistic one.  

I knew it was time to leave the TB forum on Racecafe when Insider told me that Nimue wasn't that special a filly after all :)

Hey John....I rated NIMUE among my all time Filly/Mares....a beautiful horse that knew how to gallop with great will to win.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, hesi said:

Just remember John, we are the 2 weak bastards with no ticker, for not responding to Yir Tiz's(Sue) challenge.

If you are reading this girls(Yir Tiz and Insider), no hard feelings, you're welcome to enter the Lay Lady Lay Comp, the song probably sounds about your era:)

Anyone know them, send them the link

http://bitofayarn.com/yarn/

I love this attitude Hesi...it augers well for the future of this site

36 minutes ago, The Centaur said:

Congratulations to all involved in launching this forum.

I hope to be a regular contributor to the forums and I know without the influence of a certain trouble making individual and his puppets this site will be successful.

That's great feedback, and makes all the effort put in seem worthwhile.

Debate will still be robust though, no one is trying to sanitise the show

Hey, great effort with this new site. Just what is needed, a site where everyone can have their say. It all makes sense now with the comps the other site is running.....me thinks they may be a little scared of how many arrive here!!! Well done, site is easy to use, you are bloody good at it admin2, or do we call you something else? Let us know what you post under, Cheers 

• Like 1

On 19/04/2018 at 10:30 PM, N1MUE said:

Ha Ha....must admit, some strange bonding going on between some over there...quite unusual.

1 hour ago, Kakama said:

Hey, great effort with this new site. Just what is needed, a site where everyone can have their say. It all makes sense now with the comps the other site is running.....me thinks they may be a little scared of how many arrive here!!! Well done, site is easy to use, you are bloody good at it admin2, or do we call you something else? Let us know what you post under, Cheers 

Chief Stipe

• Like 1

On 19/04/2018 at 8:03 PM, hesi said:

- is professionally run

I know it's difficult, bit like a party that you turn up to with only 2 people there.

But a bit of perseverance, and soon the uncool place becomes THE part of town to be seen at:)

I’m here to support Hesi, should be a heap of others lining up that have been excluded from other site. 

Everything seems to work well, Admin2 certainly knows his stuff, both other sites having major issues. Maybe this should be called -The Premier Site

• Like 4
  • Champ Post 1

On ‎19‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 6:03 PM, hesi said:

- is professionally run

thanks hesi even though I don't post a great deal I like you comments re criticising owner on the site molloy café you got knocked straight away

• Like 1

So, I see the important notice on top of this thread. 

So another site is concerned that their database is now being used here??? 

The guys lost the plot bigtime, half the posters on  here are the ones he banned, or the abuse or bullying  got too much for some, and they left. 

Should he be worried, yes I suggest he should. Now we have an alternative racing chat site, which looking at, everyone is getting on well? No swearing, no threats. 

This is what it should be like. 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Dark Beau said:

I am new to here. Get rid of the bitterness, and make this a great site is my suggestion. 

I wish my avatar (photo) would work. Come in 2admin2.

Click top right-account-profile-, then top left  icon, upload photo. Worked fine for me

Edited by Newmarket
Wrong word

6 minutes ago, Shad said:

Shad has joined the party, exciting times with the new site, all the best to the owner, and anyone involved with the set up, thanks hesi for the heads up, great to see kakama back, been a long time.

Good stuff Shad, great your over here.Cheers .

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1

28 minutes ago, cichlid said:

I didn't realise how many  ex cafers were  banned , kicked out and abused. I don't feel so alone now..good luck, this site has a good feel to it.. 

Quite a few alright,  there one minute, gone the next. Not much you could do, even if you had enough, and posted you were leaving, post would get pulled, so others just thought you were not posting. 

• Like 2