Bit Of A Yarn

The Oxidation Pond just became a lot more toxic

hesi

1 hour ago, jess said:

Good work Hesi & Chief.

Yep there's one poster I don't care for but I believe to date he falls short of needing a ban.  I find little value or pleasure in his posts - but acknowledge others may feel differently.  And if he doesn't cross the line (gets close sometimes) I am happy enough to exercise my own editorial decision and I simply no longer tend to read anything he posts.  

Agree jessykins....

Grasshead is harmless though...

Even though he knows nothing...he gets click baiters going to increase traffic...

...by way of infuriated industry Stake holders...who have real gravitas...

Like moi...

Unlike moi to pat me back...but I've got 40 years worth...Stud groom, stud master, breeder, raced them, rubbed shoulders with heavy weights like Messara, Tommy Smith, Gai...et el...as I say no back patting whatsoever...

Just relax and enjoy life is the key though...best xx

Legal advice has already been sought re defamation:

poundforpound

• Open Class - R121
  •  
  • poundforpound

Any site that allows Don Murray ( Poison Dwarf ) and McAnulty on there will ultimately fail, as for Thomas, he’s harmless, he still lives with his Mum and he lacks appropriate social skills so don’t bully him.

I would add that between all of them they’ve done absolutely nothing, even Doug ( who outrageously claims he had a share in a group winning horse ) couldn’t pay the bills for the 20% share he had in a little 4 win horse with a very popular Levin trainer recently.

Just nillers the lot of them, ignore them, or better still just torment the bottom feeders.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Poisoned Dwarf said:

Legal advice has already been sought re defamation:

poundforpound

• Open Class - R121
  •  
  • poundforpound

Any site that allows Don Murray ( Poison Dwarf ) and McAnulty on there will ultimately fail, as for Thomas, he’s harmless, he still lives with his Mum and he lacks appropriate social skills so don’t bully him.

I would add that between all of them they’ve done absolutely nothing, even Doug ( who outrageously claims he had a share in a group winning horse ) couldn’t pay the bills for the 20% share he had in a little 4 win horse with a very popular Levin trainer recently.

Just nillers the lot of them, ignore them, or better still just torment the bottom feeders.

Hahaha

Done nothing?

How about set up a new chat site, that is now a serious challenger to RC's market leadership, made easier of course by the vile toxicity that has re-appeared on RC, and was initially one of the reasons BOAY was able to establish itself and attract so many posters.

How much are you still owed Doug from RC days9_9

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Poundforpound said:

That's a bit rich isn't it coming from a bankrupt!?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, MaltedMilkshake said:

You’re only giving him oxygen....best policy is to let it go through to the keeper

A bit of sledging never did anyone any harm, except those pathetic AussiesxD

Preferable that he keeps it going, it will just drive those, other than the sycophants and cronies away from RC to BOAY.

By the way, no hard feelings, you're all welcome, except .......................??