Bit Of A Yarn

The Oxidation Pond just became a lot more toxic

hesi

No one on this site is really interested in responding on here to the vituperative prose that has just resurfaced, now the wall to wall comps are not being rammed down everyone's throats

They can't do it on the multi coloured flip flop site, because most of us are banned for daring to have an opinion the idiot owner did not like, Te Akau was a fave.

But feel free to join up here for the debate, you sometimes make some good points(Open letter to the Informant thread)

The Chief doesn't ban people for having a contrary opinion, although watch your languagexD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He will never get on this site, he would hate an even playing field. 

But maybe he might be getting bored over there, nobody challenges him anymore. 

So come on here Leo, you know you will love it here. 

One thing i do like about him, he has a go at most people. 

Poor old Kaks turn last week, now its the ultimate morons turn, MICK GUERIN?

Good luck Mick, and your part of the coast whanua?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 22/11/2018 at 12:31 AM, Newmarket said:

He will never get on this site, he would hate an even playing field. 

But maybe he might be getting bored over there, nobody challenges him anymore. 

So come on here Leo, you know you will love it here. 

One thing i do like about him, he has a go at most people. 

Poor old Kaks turn last week, now its the ultimate morons turn, MICK GUERIN?

Good luck Mick, and your part of the coast whanua?

he's insanely jealous because Guery is  on TV and he isn't

• Haha 1

Mick Junior? 

What am i missing? 

Leos put down the gauntlet and asked the weaklings on rc who has a problem witj his horse! NOBODY REPLIED. Ha Ha, god they are really scared of him. Come on leo, come on here, will be plenty that want to put you right about your nags sectionals etc. 

Certainly not bagging the nag, think he goes ok, wouldnt mind owning him, but you just severely over rate him. Have you asked Sharrock his views on the horse? 

Edited by hesi
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Newmarket said:

Mick Junior? 

What am i missing? 

Leos put down the gauntlet and asked the weaklings on rc who has a problem witj his horse! NOBODY REPLIED. Ha Ha, god they are really scared of him. Come on leo, come on here, will be plenty that want to put you right about your nags sectionals etc. 

Certainly not bagging the nag, think he goes ok, wouldnt mind owning him, but you just severely over rate him. Have you asked Sharrock his views on the horse? 

Appears to be a reference to Guerin's family ???

Breach of privacy and bringing anyone's family into it is a big no no on BOAY, so have deleted any reference.

Correct me if I am wrong, but for the moment it is gone

• Like 1

I don't usually add to these comments but geez, had a look and that site is like a pig farm (without the intelligence). Lots of grunting and mud wallowing. The pig farmer is working overtime with his aliases. It's a sad sight indeed to see what it has become over the years. I think rock bottom has been reached. 

It's always a great sign when they start attacking this site, means that the losers have nothing else but innuendo, slander and moral dyslexia. The multi-coloured site had it's day, time to let go fellas. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Freda said:

Who cares?

Isn't the rationale for a chat site, well, chat?

A mine's-bigger-than-yours slanging match doesn't cut it IMO

Fair enough, it's just that there are benefits associated with market leadership

Good chat on BOAY, but needs to be a lot more, and that only comes with many more people joining up and contributing, preferably with informed and interesting views.......but that is not a prerequisite

The Chief is a strong advocate of freedom of speech, regardless

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Freda said:

Who cares?

Isn't the rationale for a chat site, well, chat?

A mine's-bigger-than-yours slanging match doesn't cut it IMO

I agree Freda.  However what I will say that I've learnt through my involvement with both sites that Leo Molloy is a liar and at best a distorter of facts.  I drew the line when he crossed the boundary of involving families as targets for his purile rants.

Anyway onwards and upwards!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Chief Stipe said:

I agree Freda.  However what I will say that I've learnt through my involvement with both sites that Leo Molloy is a liar and at best a distorter of facts.  I drew the line when he crossed the boundary of involving families as targets for his purile rants.

Good attitude, he will always be like that as he is so set in his ways. 

• Like 1

Newmarket RC

Good bully once again FTM. Considering we are unintelligent tipsters  according to some wanker called Barry B on the dirt trackers channel im more than happy with 3.40

& a PM to boot.

More winners tipped today on RC harness. Hope you post this like you did the last time but i should have sent this earlier so more of their viewers got plenty. Winners are grinners and we know you love RC

Hillarious, wonder why he is so concerned with this site.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, barryb said:

Newmarket RC

Good bully once again FTM. Considering we are unintelligent tipsters  according to some wanker called Barry B on the dirt trackers channel im more than happy with 3.40

& a PM to boot.

More winners tipped today on RC harness. Hope you post this like you did the last time but i should have sent this earlier so more of their viewers got plenty. Winners are grinners and we know you love RC

Hillarious, wonder why he is so concerned with this site.

Yeah, well certainly no barryb or mardigras on their site tipping horses. I bet the tosser Newmarket rc didnt mention  mardigas winning tip against leos hack at big money last weekend? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

I think everyone would agree with you on this site. Funny how he mentions people not paying horse training bills, you wouldnt think that anyone, especially prick Molloy would ever mention money, after his bankruptcy in 2003 left decent people, salt of the earth people, the battlers left out of pocket by some loose cannon who would struggle to run a bath never mind a business. Well, Leo what do you have to say for yourself. 

Very strange, looking around this site there are some very good posters who know there stuff.

Certainly on here Mardi is obviously a smart cookie, and would run rings around many on most forums, there are some sharp boys on both Harness and Dog forums so it’s a struggle to understand where this stuff comes from.

RC is a good forum with plenty of interesting stuff posted as well, surely they can co-exist.

As you say, some great posters on both sites, and I'd love a few of them to come over here

The simple fact of the matter though, is that RC was poorly run, to the extent it opened up an opportunity for another site to start up and get established, and the people behind RC resent that, when they only have themselves to blame.

What chance that BOAY could compete if most were satisfied with RC, very little, and also very little reason to start a new site in the first place

So co-exist, yeah, simply by the fact that BOAY is now established and the competition have no other choice.  But they would like nothing better than to see BOAY fall over tomorrow, and it won't, because there are too many people committed to seeing that won't happen, despite the hiccups and learning curve we have been going down........loyalty I think it is called

And while I'm on a roll, a lot of people would like to see a few banned on here, simply because they are a pain in the ass and people don't like them, you all know who I mean

I can tell you, the Chief, won't go down that road, even if it means turning a few people off, because the principle of free speech is more important, even though he owns the site and could do what he wants

• Like 4

Yes, its all a bit of fun banter, BOAY a bit like Canterbury, usually win. RC is Auckland, talk themselves up but seldom deliver. 

I do chuckle everytime scoobs backs up everything leo says, was only a few weeks back when leo ripped scoobs a new poop chute?. He is a forgiving soul, well only for him. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, hesi said:

...And while I'm on a roll, a lot of people would like to see a few banned on here, simply because they are a pain in the ass and people don't like them, you all know who I mean

I can tell you, the Chief, won't go down that road, even if it means turning a few people off, because the principle of free speech is more important, even though he owns the site and could do what he wants

Good work Hesi & Chief.

Yep there's one poster I don't care for but I believe to date he falls short of needing a ban.  I find little value or pleasure in his posts - but acknowledge others may feel differently.  And if he doesn't cross the line (gets close sometimes) I am happy enough to exercise my own editorial decision and I simply no longer tend to read anything he posts.  

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1