Bit Of A Yarn

Hesi - P4P

hesi

On ‎30‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 8:59 AM, Chief Stipe said:

.....You don't need to have trained a Group winner or vicariously owned one to be able to post with authority on BOAY.

Phew!  Just as well.  I get to stay! - Yay!!

All the best, J. (owner-breeder of modest performers to date - still hoping for a group winner though!)

Edited by jess
addition
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

First horse i had an interest in won 6 races, the thrill of each win for me is an unbelievable feeling, the amount of times you watch the replays and relive the moment, I've lost count, then the winning photos for the wall are a great pleasure, especially to replace those old wedding day photos, agree with mooncoins, statement, how very true, nothing a given in this game, and I will take my success to the grave, an feel I've been very fortunate, even if I don't get any success with the next one.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shad said:

First horse i had an interest in won 6 races, the thrill of each win for me is an unbelievable feeling, the amount of times you watch the replays and relive the moment, I've lost count, then the winning photos for the wall are a great pleasure, especially to replace those old wedding day photos, agree with mooncoins, statement, how very true, nothing a given in this game, and I will take my success to the grave, an feel I've been very fortunate, even if I don't get any success with the next one.

Have to agree with that, my first winner was at mega odds & was a maiden having its first start for us in a rating 65, it was also my Birthday. I have watched the race replay over 100 times I think.

Every time some newbie comes to our house they have to sit through race replays which i have the offical race DVDs from Trackside which has additional coverage and angles you dont see on the website.

Edited by barryb
  • Like 2
  • Champ Post 1

3 hours ago, barryb said:

Have to agree with that, my first winner was at mega odds & was a maiden having its first start for us in a rating 65, it was also my Birthday. I have watched the race replay over 100 times I think.

Every time some newbie comes to our house they have to sit through race replays which i have the offical race DVDs from Trackside which has additional coverage and angles you dont see on the website.

Sounds familiar, all replays on mysky, will have to get the official nztr replays at some stage, but be a few of them had a heap of 2nds as well, all the cost starts to add up I guess.

9 minutes ago, Shad said:

Sounds familiar, all replays on mysky, will have to get the official nztr replays at some stage, but be a few of them had a heap of 2nds as well, all the cost starts to add up I guess.

Dont leave them on Mysky, We have lost 2 of those in 2 yrs, hard drives cook themselves.

They are a piece of old junk.

5 hours ago, barryb said:

Dont leave them on Mysky, We have lost 2 of those in 2 yrs, hard drives cook themselves.

They are a piece of old junk.

Cheers for the heads up, got about 49 races on it, if I want to get them all average ones included be up for about 500 bucks I guess, is the quality just as good.

3 minutes ago, Shad said:

Cheers for the heads up, got about 49 races on it, if I want to get them all average ones included be up for about 500 bucks I guess, is the quality just as good.

Copy them off my sky using the av outputs onto a laptop.

Then you can save in the cloud or onto a portable drive.

• Champ Post 1