NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

junior drivers champs this week

the galah

who are people picking to win this.

the tab did have a market open but they have suspended that at the moment. Maybe they are just waiting to see which horses are allocated to which driver for the final heat on friday at addington.

looks a very even spread of chances at this stage.

Maybe olivia thornley may be in with a chance. shes got no standout drives and actually has no drive at all in one race but she drives benson dude in the first heat tonight and hes drawn 1 which always helps. Its not been the horses fault its form looks just average. A better driver on tonight and should get a better result if it can keep a lead or leaders back position. The higher rated caufiled seems to have snuck into that race off the ballott but it seems an even field.

1 hour ago, the galah said:

who are people picking to win this.

the tab did have a market open but they have suspended that at the moment. Maybe they are just waiting to see which horses are allocated to which driver for the final heat on friday at addington.

looks a very even spread of chances at this stage.

Maybe olivia thornley may be in with a chance. shes got no standout drives and actually has no drive at all in one race but she drives benson dude in the first heat tonight and hes drawn 1 which always helps. Its not been the horses fault its form looks just average. A better driver on tonight and should get a better result if it can keep a lead or leaders back position. The higher rated caufiled seems to have snuck into that race off the ballott but it seems an even field.

As Brodie often says Carter is the Best Junior driver. 

So he will go Very very close to winning on his 2 drives today.

Some BIG news for you . I know you guys Love Slot races so much . Buying a slot and attracting the best around , 

QUEENSLAND are ramping it up mate. We're running the World Drivers Championship in 4 months time , and it's a Slot race for drivers. what a ripper !! 

across 20 races (2 nights at Albion) a Driver will race in your slot and you earn great prize-money and $250,000 up for grabs. 

The SLOTS sold like Hot-cakes for $20,000 each and these lucky persons will have the BEST ON THE PLANET driving for them for 2 nights !! Absolutely Spectacular !! 

Double D Dexter already swooped on by the races sponsor Ladbrokes too, (who didn't have to buy a slot. 

Maybe the NZ Drivers championship , and Junior driver Championship like today should be slot races too ? for 10 applicants. Can race for BIGGER money then . AND you'd get some great horses for them to drive then ? instead of battlers at a meeting all you guys hate anyway like today where no-one is watching. (probably just you and me Mr Galah across 2 countries) 😆🤣

• Like 1

4 hours ago, the galah said:

as expected benson dude given the perfect trip by olivia thornley and got the result  expected. Amazingly paid $23 on the ff near the end. almost double what i backed it at when i thought i was getting overs.

The driver change a big swing in its favour today,especially if you had been watching how it was driven recently.

The only thing i found frustrating was all afternoon i couldn't have a bet on the junior drivers market as it was suspended.So didn't back her win or place on that, like i intended.still i'm happy.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, the galah said:

Maybe olivia thornley may be in with a chance. shes got no standout drives and actually has no drive at all in one race but she drives benson dude in the first heat tonight and hes drawn 1 which always helps. Its not been the horses fault its form looks just average. A better driver on tonight and should get a better result if it can keep a lead or leaders back position.

Top Shelf stuff . you well and truly On the Money 💰. Olivia waltzes away with Benson Dude for an easy Win and it says $22.00 win here on Sportsbet. Well done Mr Galah 👍🍻

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rangatira said:

Who is this Brodie ?

Seems Brodie is an Influencer Ranga. 😉😁  . NZ Brodie came up with this >

I am a podcast host and producer. I have a passion for telling stories, and engaging and collaborating with brands and businesses throughout the country.

Brodie is based in Auckland and is busy producing and hosting podcasts image.png.a4aa37da3404e9c6851c1d11fedacda9.png

• Haha 3

Not sure if the driver did much , was more the draw and race tempo that won the race, 

drew 1 fell out of the gate aided by the 2 horse galloping otherwise would've been 4 back , trailer went outside at top of the straight and it had to much finish  after the leader went crazy and they walk home in over 30 seconds for the last 1/4 

15 hours ago, Gammalite said:

Seems Brodie is an Influencer Ranga. 😉😁  . NZ Brodie came up with this >

I am a podcast host and producer. I have a passion for telling stories, and engaging and collaborating with brands and businesses throughout the country.

I reckon you are "On The Money" Gamma

I was in Mandeville Street the other day and had hoped the run into this Brodie person.

I waited outside the Philatelic Centre for a while hoping The Brodster was inside doing his Philanthropy work figuring I might be able to nip him for a "Wood Pigeon" as he exited.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rangatira said:

I reckon you are "On The Money" Gamma

I was in Mandeville Street the other day and had hoped the run into this Brodie person.

I waited outside the Philatelic Centre for a while hoping The Brodster was inside doing his Philanthropy work figuring I might be able to nip him for a "Wood Pigeon" as he exited.

Wood Pidgeon?

Edited by Brodie

Well the Drivers were given a Very 'Serious' Examination of driving skill last night at Addington, in a loose class trot from a stand.🙄

Half the field galloped and the other half trotted very roughly at times 🤣.

Great start bursting off the mark by Crazy N Love though for Greg and Nina Hope. and in a well rated display by the young lass Kerryn Tomlinson in front, the horse went on to win well.

So after 4 races we have Kerryn , Olivia, Seth Hill , and Zev Meredith with Winning drives.

One race to go at Addington Friday  !!! here's the Points .

Zev Meredith leads the series with 37 points just one clear of Tomlinson on 36, with Crystal Hackett and Hill on 33, Carter Dalgety and Olivia Thornley on 31 and Max Hill on 29.

Com'on Carter Dalgety . A fav of Brodies.  the Brodster is relying on you to get WUHAN home from the Good Barrier draw and NOT let these Northerners get the Championship Win at Addington. (with Zev and Crystal prominent on the leader board) ..... Hope that Wuhan doesn't get any more Covid fever or anything  😁 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well 'Boris the horse' was 10 lengths better than that lot in the final Junior race at Addington race 5. 

Looks like Crystal Hackett will be the Junior driving Champion running 2nd with that outsider getting home late for 2nd place I suspect ?

She didn't get a winning drive in the 5 race series either🤔 . just a quick check and it's  6th, 11th, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd. 

Now who said you can't WIN when running 2nd ??? 🤣

Congrats to Crystal ( if she took it out ) . 

• Like 1