Bit Of A Yarn

Common Sense Prevails.

Arsenic

Easy fixed,  The fact he travels the dogs all the way to Invercargil and Forbury is ludicrous and is  the only thing keeping the operation alive.. for him and the clubs concerned. Maybe a new   U  track in a  complex closer to the population of dogs  with galloping and harness  is part of a plan under consideration?

2 hours ago, BitofaLegend said:

I don't think anyone jealous of his success, the problem is he is breeding too many dogs.

Anyone who thinks all of these dogs being bred and not rehomed is a good thing are daft. They are helping put the nails into the coffin of the sport

Remove the irresponsible agents like McInerney and Cole and the sport will live long and prosper. 

3 minutes ago, Hard Times said:

Remove the irresponsible agents like McInerney and Cole and the sport will live long and prosper. 

This clearly is not the case though. Very few trainers actually re-home their dogs when you go through and look at the lists. I'd be willing to say at least 40-50% of trainers re-home none of their hounds

28 minutes ago, BitofaLegend said:

This clearly is not the case though. Very few trainers actually re-home their dogs when you go through and look at the lists. I'd be willing to say at least 40-50% of trainers re-home none of their hounds

Name some as all your quote does is put guilt on innocent people that do rehome dogs,and looking i would say you are 100percent wrong.

Guest CrossCodes

The thing I don’t understand is why NZGRA spent all this time and money checking where all these missing dogs have gone for what?

They aren’t going to publish their findings, the same dog farmers are still putting dogs down like they always have, and for the likes of McInerney production line it is business as usual, the whole thing was just a sham by NZGRA to try and make themselves look like they gave a shit, they clearly don’t. 

7 minutes ago, Arsenic said:

I hear Coles number one worker is moving on.

From the talk around the traps Whiterod is gone and thank fuck for that.

Stepping down before thrown under the bus , the Cole investigation showing what you truly are Gavin .

If you mean Sam he moved on already 

On 5/01/2019 at 12:24 PM, Aussie aussie aussie said:

Name some as all your quote does is put guilt on innocent people that do rehome dogs,and looking i would say you are 100percent wrong.

The number of trainers with dogs on the gap list doesn't even surpass the amount of public trainers in the country, let alone all the owner trainers. Really shows how much of an issue this is