Bit Of A Yarn

Wall of death

aquaman

1 hour ago, Honestly said:

What garbage I go on holiday for a week and you idiots are still going on . I rung the office the other day  just to find out some information and they told me everything I needed to know, it’s not hard get on the phone and ask and stop bringing this industry down with your lies . Deal in facts people and stop making up story’s. You people did the same with b Cole and what happened.....

Listen  here  "Nugget" did the office tell you that they are still trying to Track and Trace thousands of dogs that went down the offal Pit. Some that were supposedly shot as they got out of the trailer on return from a race meeting. Don't worry about b Cole ask your Boss about "Polly" the tax man please . His  contact  he had  Cole  investigated over the Bankrupt charge he still hasn't been able to put right..   

1 hour ago, Greyhounder said:

don't tell half the story Johnathon what office did you call. have you been telling tales to the headmaster?

I’m not sure you will have to ask him . I could if you want unfortunately it’s been awhile since he tipped me a winner .as for my post  it’s in fact true and therefore not a story .

2 hours ago, Feel The Fritter said:

Johno , Did you ring the office of  Sean Hannan and speak to the Board member that looks after all the Offal accounts for the kennel? or was it the Office of the RIU rip offs with your  insider Scotty Wallis. or maybe Quirk that hasnt the guts to ask you again to clean your shoes... Take another holiday you Jerk...

Please stop referring to me as such . No unfortunately I didn’t know their was such a board member that does that . You are very good at complaining and phoning them tho so just make the call you have them on speed dial after all . 

2 hours ago, mee2 said:

Listen  here  "Nugget" did the office tell you that they are still trying to Track and Trace thousands of dogs that went down the offal Pit. Some that were supposedly shot as they got out of the trailer on return from a race meeting. Don't worry about b Cole ask your Boss about "Polly" the tax man please . His  contact  he had  Cole  investigated over the Bankrupt charge he still hasn't been able to put right..   

No they did not in fact they have this trainer all accounted for if you ring them they will tell you the same please do and post what they have to say, as this is the facts , I know that will be hard for you but give it a go. Bloody hell thats a shocking story some sick bastards out their . My boss doesn’t know a “Polly” I would need more details, didn’t even know b Cole was bankrupt is this another story ? You should write a book .

Guest CrossCodes
2 hours ago, mee2 said:

I’ve heard the same thing from someone who is friends with an ex-employee of McInerneys, dogs get shot as they get off the bus once they are done and/or no good. 

19 hours ago, mee2 said:

Don't worry about b Cole ask your Boss about "Polly" the tax man please . His  contact  he had  Cole  investigated over the Bankrupt charge he still hasn't been able to put right..   

Are you talkin about Kelvin , where do you get the name Polly I gather he must chirp like a bird

Super Six racing tonight... So much for a safer track when they let proven Mongrels compete.

First race....

The shadows on the track tells the story of what the head-on footage in the home straight would show, which mortals are not allowed to see.

Edited by Yankiwi

GRNZ wants safer tracks yet GRNZ rules & poor enforcement of the rules let this happen...

Yi Feng

• 09/08/18YI FENG (6) - heavily contacted from the inside entering the first bend. Bumped from outside exiting final bend before turning its head outwards marring outside greyhound. Stood down for 28 days and pending a satisfactory trial.
  • 25/09/18YI FENG (6) - turned his head free of interference in the home straight. A post race veterinary examination revealed no injury. Stood down for 3 months and completion of a satisfactory trial. Re- examined Addington 27/9/18 and 21 day injury found.
  • 27/11/18YI FENG (7) - moved outwards entering the home straight and turned its head towards a runner to its outside without making muzzle contact. Pursuant with Rule 55.1(b) this greyhound is stood down for 3 months (second offence) and required to complete a satisfactory trial. A post race veterinary examination revealed no injuries. Re-examined 29/11/18 at Addington and 28 day injury found.
  • 07/02/19YI FENG (1) - shifted up the track rounding the bend. Clipped from behind exiting the bend. Turned its head outwards towards the runner to its outside whilst free of interference entering the final straight before making slight contact. Vetted following the event and no injury detected. Stood down for 28 days and pending a satisfactory trial for Failing to Pursue the lure.

Someone at GRNZ should be reviewing why this dog was charged with another first offence. It has not had 10 consecutive races in its career without the need for at least a satisfactory trial being required from it.

image.png.aeb16236e61c6d5982b50d4db6a249af.png

1 hour ago, aquaman said:

mmmmnnn, looks like Yi Feng will be going back to Honestly for re education. And we know what that means.

Will probably be brought back to Addington this afternoon & represented to the Vet, wearing a neck brace because of whip lash & two eye patches because the blinkers are failing to work, for a 21 day injury stand-down, like has already happened twice previously in its short career.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Painful to watch the puppies going around. The ruination of dogs. Just watched Punch on Meg run in race 4, the dog is clearly carrying an injury of some nature, runs a long last under sufferance. Same applies to Collette Baxter in an earlier race. Race till you drop is the key word. Anyone with doubts, have a look at race 4.

17 minutes ago, aquaman said:

Painful to watch the puppies going around. The ruination of dogs. Just watched Punch on Meg run in race 4, the dog is clearly carrying an injury of some nature, runs a long last under sufferance. Same applies to Collette Baxter in an earlier race. Race till you drop is the key word. Anyone with doubts, have a look at race 4.

horrific. Wonder if he will get questioned regarding the unsatisfactory.performance.... they would line them up with 3.legs if they could.get away with it. and with.the current Addington vet they probably would.

Nothing will change by posting on forums. I don't have any real answers but is it worth trying to embarrass the clowns by going to the media and government independently as concerned stakeholders? It will cost an LP their ticket but that in itself will highlight what absolute fools we have driving us towards destruction.

How many more second chances do we really think we'll get? Really?  I'm concerned for the poor pups too.
Do them a favor and retire McInereny

• Like 1

Guest CrossCodes

Even The Greyhound Protection League has lost its bite since Aaron Cross left, you don’t hear anything from them anymore. It’s  awful when you almost hope that they started making noise again.

3 hours ago, CrossCodes said:

Even The Greyhound Protection League has lost its bite since Aaron Cross left, you don’t hear anything from them anymore. It’s  awful when you almost hope that they started making noise again.

None of them ever had the street cred on dogs in the first place. They are the obvious "anti's" in the equation. LP's on the other hand have a vested interest in keeping our sport going. If we don't do something we are going to be robbed of what we love.

Is that what will happen? The hand of fate will gently reach in and turn off the lights for all of us?
There's got to be something we can do. Thoughts?

29 minutes ago, Hard Times said:

None of them ever had the street cred on dogs in the first place. They are the obvious "anti's" in the equation. LP's on the other hand have a vested interest in keeping our sport going. If we don't do something we are going to be robbed of what we love.

Is that what will happen? The hand of fate will gently reach in and turn off the lights for all of us?
There's got to be something we can do. Thoughts?

the good people of the sport have to stick together... but that never happens unfortunately. There is always strength in numbers. Push them out. get rid of the mongrels that make your skin crawl when you think of them putting a bullet in the head of some beautiful dog as it gets off the bus.How we could do that is another thing......

32 minutes ago, Greyhounder said:

the good people of the sport have to stick together... but that never happens unfortunately. There is always strength in numbers. Push them out. get rid of the mongrels that make your skin crawl when you think of them putting a bullet in the head of some beautiful dog as it gets off the bus.How we could do that is another thing......

We need an absolute revolution in this sport.

What about a petition of no confidence in the authorities? To Winston?
If you started making a list of all the bullshit that has gone on you could write a book, without even jumping on the protection league bandwagon. 

We. Must. Do. Something...Sooner rather than later! Has anyone had any experience with this sort of "lobbying the government" thing?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Hard Times said:

We. Must. Do. Something...Sooner rather than later! Has anyone had any experience with this sort of "lobbying the government" thing?

As soon as an LP openly speaks up against authority, everyone know what will quickly happen to them.

An LP is bound by GRNZ rules and under their iron rulership, they are only allowed to say what GRNZ thinks they should say. I'm sure they wouldn't look kindly on any LP being involved in lobbying the government.

When the photo's from the Cole property turned up at GRNZ, they were in no way concerned about what the images were showing, their only concern is who took them & how they got there. That speaks volumes of what their reaction would be if headquarters or even higher up the ranks were challenged by an LP.

I'm no longer an LP & I have spoken up against GRNZ in few instances, but most of my energies have focused on the corrupt RIU. I've tried dealing with Godber over many issues directly, usually ending with being told I don't know what I'm talking about. I've given up going to him over issues because all he does is closes rank within the RIU, because he just can't fathom that they're not always right & there is corruption in the ranks.

I do have an avenue which I use to get points across to headquarters. No, I don't always get my way there, but at least when I do approach them they listen.

I believe everyone will see a shake up with the RIU & with what I've heard rumoured, that the shake up may already be underway.

• Champ Post 1

My involvement in racing has been with harness for over 30+ years and in that period Michael Godber was the CEO of Addington Raceway Ltd.

I have not had any involvement or betting on harness since the rigged racing came to light late last year , never get a dollar of my money ever again .

Couldnt believe at the time that he had acquired the RIU position I always thought he was far to limp wristed for that job .

As for the rest of the workforce in the RIU I wouldn’t employ any in my business.

lm  well aware these big kennels need catchers on race day, all you participants should  flatly refuse to catch or handle their dogs and if they don’t have handlers then they shouldn’t be allowed to start.

That should apply to the Cole and McInerney kennels , you the participants have the power so use it , the Greyhound Assn or the RIU cannot make you help them .

Just say no see what happens as is it under the rules they must have a handler and catcher , I take it can only be one dog per person .

Just say no

• Like 4