Bit Of A Yarn

Wall of death

aquaman

30 minutes ago, aquaman said:

Two dogs today look like dead dogs so far on the wall of death. Lets hope there is no more. Will be surprised if the connections especially the first one, which was the puppy Chocolate Lover, will be saved. Hope i'm proved wrong.

Haven't seen any races yet. What happened with them?

39 minutes ago, aquaman said:

Two dogs today look like dead dogs so far on the wall of death. Lets hope there is no more. Will be surprised if the connections especially the first one, which was the puppy Chocolate Lover, will be saved. Hope i'm proved wrong.

You know as well as I do.John that mongrels such as these people should not be allowed to.put a collar on.one of these exquisite animals.

The first one Chocolate Lover, box 1, sprint, having first start. Whelped Sept 17. Got crossed early, went down, failed to complete trip, looked like broken leg. Carried back on golf buggy. My bet put down.  Second one Rock Bottom, have to look at replay, but went down and didn't complete trip, looked bad, and again suspect broken leg.

8 minutes ago, Greyhounder said:

You know as well as I do.John that mongrels such as these people should not be allowed to.put a collar on.one of these exquisite animals.

Agree, just terrible people. Thousands of dogs shot and dumped in offal pit. Live kills the norm. How they still get away with it is an indictment on the NZGRA and code. They actually have the temerity to employ a welfare officer, only problem is, she devotes the welfare for the bludgers running the show, and not the dogs that shes employed to protect.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, aquaman said:

Agree, just terrible people. Thousands of dogs shot and dumped in offal pit. Live kills the norm. How they still get away with it is an indictment on the NZGRA and code. They actually have the temerity to employ a welfare officer, only problem is, she devotes the welfare for the bludgers running the show, and not the dogs that shes employed to protect.

The travesty is they exclude someone like you from the sport who has ruffled a few feathers which is exactly what the sport needs anyway and you obviously have a genuine respect and love for the breed and they leave scum in the sport who will as we all know eventually bring the sport to its knees . Something has to give....

• Like 4

1 hour ago, aquaman said:

The first one Chocolate Lover, box 1, sprint, having first start. Whelped Sept 17. Got crossed early, went down, failed to complete trip, looked like broken leg. Carried back on golf buggy. My bet put down.  Second one Rock Bottom, have to look at replay, but went down and didn't complete trip, looked bad, and again suspect broken leg.

Here's my take -

Aqua's first one (race 5) must not be a good look... replay is censored already...

Problems in race 8 - likely track related

Problems in race 9 (Aqua's 2nd one) - likely a racing incident.

1 hour ago, aquaman said:

Chocolate Lover 15 months  when .   qualified 16 months when first raced.     Can't you  puppy farmers get it through your thick heads that bones are still knitting at this age. You should be charged with animal abuse you pricks.

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, Yankiwi said:

Here's my take -

Aqua's first one (race 5) must not be a good look... replay is censored already...

Problems in race 8 - likely track related

Problems in race 9 (Aqua's 2nd one) - likely a racing incident.

The design of the wall of death is such, that racing incidents are encouraged by the severe banking. It causes dogs to migrate down towards the rail causing crowding going into first bend especially for the sprinters. You can call it a racing incident, I prefer poor design as the factor causing these deaths.

You are very sad sad people, using someone else misfortune and a greyhounds life to get your kicks to bag a great trainer. Not brave enough to name yourself just hide behind a keyboard. I mean I get it none of you have ever done anything worthwhile, meaningful or successful in life to even be talked about let alone get any recognition. But at least you can get enjoyment out of being a nobody. 

Edited by Honestly

37 minutes ago, Feel The Fritter said:

Chocolate Lover 15 months  when .   qualified 16 months when first raced.     Can't you  puppy farmers get it through your thick heads that bones are still knitting at this age. You should be charged with animal abuse you pricks.

Agree, far to young to be racing dogs. The motivation is pure greed. These type of abusers should not be able to operate. They tarnish all those lovers of the sport with a bad name. It is this type of animal cruelty that will be what finishes the sport.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Honestly said:

You are very sad sad people, using someone else misfortune and a greyhounds life to get your kicks to bag a great trainer. Not brave enough to name yourself just hide behind a keyboard. I mean I get it none of you have ever done anything worthwhile, meaningful or successful in life to even be talked about let alone get any recognition. But at least you can get enjoyment out of being a nobody. 

I think eveybody knows who I am Johnathon, not afraid to put up my name just in case you don't know. How about an update on the status of the puppy Chocolate Lover. Just couldn't let it grow up could you. Hundreds of dogs, yet you cannot wait to let them grow up. And just for you, my names John Goode. Whats yours.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Honestly said:

and to think you are following in his footsteps.!!.Far too long you arseholes have abused these beautiful dogs and the majority of of good  decent dog lovers. If one was to compile a history of abuse the Mac Clan has been party to ..it would make reading of unbelievable content.... In his own words "I am a Dog Farmer" and treat my dogs that way.. Ask the Stipe that is now married I believe amongst your extended crew to a licensed person    "Scott Wallis" . He was told this at his engagement function.. was he not...? Can you tell me what has happened to Connor? and if you  are so  special why did you not take Chocolate home and give him life.."Honestly"  give up on trying to make out he is a great trainer....you will never win that argument. Stats are available to confirm this otherwise

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, aquaman said:

I think eveybody knows who I am Johnathon, not afraid to put up my name just in case you don't know. How about an update on the status of the puppy Chocolate Lover. Just couldn't let it grow up could you. Hundreds of dogs, yet you cannot wait to let them grow up. And just for you, my names John Goode. Whats yours.

If you think I’m johnathon I’m Sorry to disappoint you but that is not me . And I’m sorry I can’t update you on this dogs status as the stipes report is not up yet I have been looking and I’m not about to ring up John and ask as I’m sure he won’t want to be talking about it either way it did not look good on the replay.

47 minutes ago, Tounge Up the cheeks said:

and to think you are following in his footsteps.!!.Far too long you arseholes have abused these beautiful dogs and the majority of of good  decent dog lovers. If one was to compile a history of abuse the Mac Clan has been party to ..it would make reading of unbelievable content.... In his own words "I am a Dog Farmer" and treat my dogs that way.. Ask the Stipe that is now married I believe amongst your extended crew to a licensed person    "Scott Wallis" . He was told this at his engagement function.. was he not...? Can you tell me what has happened to Connor? and if you  are so  special why did you not take Chocolate home and give him life.."Honestly"  give up on trying to make out he is a great trainer....you will never win that argument. Stats are available to confirm this otherwise

Another gutless wonder keep good you do look good . Also I have no idea what you are talking about. 

1 hour ago, Honestly said:

Maybe if you name yourself maybe others will follow? Otherwise arent you the same as them?

• Like 1

Capture.PNG.f9dcfdaddbca8c46ba6dfebe5645e9d6.PNG

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, JasonMc said:

Maybe if you name yourself maybe others will follow? Otherwise arent you the same as them?

Honestly will not name himself Jason because he can't. But really it does not matter, because I think we all know who he is. Pretty obvious really. Come on Honestly, prove me wrong.

50 minutes ago, Yankiwi said:

Capture.PNG.f9dcfdaddbca8c46ba6dfebe5645e9d6.PNG

Yes you are correct my name is Jonathan well done yankiwi. But my name is not Jonathan Mcinerney son of greyhound trainer John McInerney. Keep trying boys and girls . Anyway i have put my name out their will other follow or are they all to gutless.....

• Champ Post 1

If you think I’m johnathon I’m Sorry to disappoint you but that is not me.

11 minutes ago, Honestly said:

Yes you are correct my name is Jonathan

A rather decisive type of person I'd say.

Apparently my name is Danny. I was awarded this name by James Bond on another thread. 

I'm still waiting for him to assign me a surname (and look up a few GRNZ rule numbers as well).

Edited by Yankiwi

29 minutes ago, Honestly said:

Yes you are correct my name is Jonathan well done yankiwi. But my name is not Jonathan Mcinerney son of greyhound trainer John McInerney. Keep trying boys and girls . Anyway i have put my name out their will other follow or are they all to gutless.....

Its there, not their Jonathon. Your punctuation and grammar are at a level with the Jonathon that has the dirty shoe's, and is deliberately slow to box dogs trying to gain a cheap advantage. You must think everybody is stupid. Time for you to morph into another nom de plume.

8 hours ago, aquaman said:

Hey John. Rocky is all good! Finished the race. And walked off. Nothing serious! Just another dent to his confidence unfortunately. 3rd fall for the poor wee fella!

• Champ Post 1