Bit Of A Yarn

Wall of death

aquaman

14 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

The rule was changed August 2018.  The age is 16 months.

Fact is, Chocolate lover qualified December 2018 aged 15 months, three of his litter mates qualified in November 2018 aged 14 months. This is post August 2018. So what is going on here. Are they now not treating a qualifying trial a race.

1 hour ago, aquaman said:

Fact is, Chocolate lover qualified December 2018 aged 15 months, three of his litter mates qualified in November 2018 aged 14 months. This is post August 2018. So what is going on here. Are they now not treating a qualifying trial a race.

Are the Stipes not checking the dates when they.check.the dogs before a qualifying trial? What is the wording of the rule?

I would hazard a guess and say, the rule may have changed August 2018, but was not ratified until Jan 2018. This is purely a guess on my part. Otherwise very shoddy work on those policing the rules. Regardless of this, I am of the opinion 16 months is a joke. What idiots thought that moving it two months would change anything, they are still pups, and still growing at 14 months or 16 months. Just more limp wristed reaction from an under achieving NZGRA.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, aquaman said:

Can you please post facts this is not a fact.

18 minutes ago, aquaman said:

I would hazard a guess and say, the rule may have changed August 2018, but was not ratified until Jan 2018. This is purely a guess on my part. Otherwise very shoddy work on those policing the rules. Regardless of this, I am of the opinion 16 months is a joke. What idiots thought that moving it two months would change anything, they are still pups, and still growing at 14 months or 16 months. Just more limp wristed reaction from an under achieving NZGRA.

Again not facts only personal opinion.

47 minutes ago, aquaman said:

Simple Jonathon, just check NZGRA site. The bulk of your Punch On pups qualified in November 2018 aged 14 months.

Just as you simply don’t know who I am Ill forgive you . Now your trying to clear this up by saying another little altogether. All I as is get your facts correct it’s not that hard really.

44 minutes ago, aquaman said:

Regardless of this, I am of the opinion 16 months is a joke. What idiots thought that moving it two months would change anything, they are still pups,

As I said, my opinion.

So regardless that you don’t have facts to back up your statement you still think you are right, good job.ill let you be.

Guest CrossCodes
25 minutes ago, Greyhounder said:

One He was not lucky enough.to get a tip-off about .....unlike yourself

Yes it certainly helps when Mr Wallis is aligned with your kennel!

2 hours ago, Honestly said:

Just as you simply don’t know who I am Ill forgive you . Now your trying to clear this up by saying another little altogether. All I as is get your facts correct it’s not that hard really.

Facts to support Aquaman's claim....

Buzz - 14 months + 2 days.

Capture.PNG.b6f3ca06e51c068cf7fb9a5239ec8957.PNG Capture.PNG.6a0e0a633fcdb0cca4e8f9468a2345db.PNG

Jessie - 14 months + 2 days

Capture.PNG.53712bcdd12a586ff6755c8e3e7530f9.PNG Capture.PNG.da49ea08dd35fc2b800b9bb2077e99f1.PNG

Point is proven & I can't be bothered with the rest of this list.

Capture.PNG.589c3ec023d99cfb57776df02ba52561.PNG

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Greyhounder said:

I wonder if he will go there for tea like Whiterod does with the Coles. How cosy.

It's not the first time I've read this....

The last instance Godber made a formal complaint to me about it....

Edited by Yankiwi

10 minutes ago, Yankiwi said:

Facts to support Aquaman's claim....

Buzz - 14 months + 2 days.

Capture.PNG.b6f3ca06e51c068cf7fb9a5239ec8957.PNG Capture.PNG.6a0e0a633fcdb0cca4e8f9468a2345db.PNG

Jessie - 14 months + 2 days

Capture.PNG.53712bcdd12a586ff6755c8e3e7530f9.PNG Capture.PNG.da49ea08dd35fc2b800b9bb2077e99f1.PNG

Point is proven & I can't be bothered with the rest of this list.

Capture.PNG.589c3ec023d99cfb57776df02ba52561.PNG

Thanks for that Charles, my computer skills are such, that I am unable to do what you have.

2 hours ago, Honestly said:

An opinion that was put forward by an unlicensed person no longer with an active involvement in the industry because he wouldn’t do a drug test ....

Jonathan you are a Tosser, and your wife would not wear The Fetish Brand of Lingere I guess. If you are not John Junior with the always "Dirty Shoes" and the cheating Arrogance of your  dad I have things wrong and I do apologise. I reckon you are one of many defuncts employed over the years by this arsehole of a trainer that has sunk us to an all time LOW. Are you the one that J.Mc Senior has banned from going to the track because of the things you may  say that could harm his Farming of dogs Progress?  Are you the one that wanted to retrieve two dead pups that had been mauled to death by a large pack of  at least two  litters being raised in the same compound and told   NO   It's part of the blooding process leave it be.   Are you the one that spoke  by mistake about the Possum Boys that trap and deliver for the operation.. Are you the one that suffocated to death 5  beautiful dogs because you are illiterate without knowing it...Someone please help this  "Honestly"  person  because if he is Not John Junior then he is making a fool out of all us .....If he is   who wants to reply to him anymore because his time is almost up.....

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Tounge Up the cheeks said:

Jonathan you are a Tosser, and your wife would not wear The Fetish Brand of Lingere I guess. If you are not John Junior with the always "Dirty Shoes" and the cheating Arrogance of your  dad I have things wrong and I do apologise. I reckon you are one of many defuncts employed over the years by this arsehole of a trainer that has sunk us to an all time LOW. Are you the one that J.Mc Senior has banned from going to the track because of the things you may  say that could harm his Farming of dogs Progress?  Are you the one that wanted to retrieve two dead pups that had been mauled to death by a large pack of  at least two  litters being raised in the same compound and told   NO   It's part of the blooding process leave it be.   Are you the one that spoke  by mistake about the Possum Boys that trap and deliver for the operation.. Are you the one that suffocated to death 5  beautiful dogs because you are illiterate without knowing it...Someone please help this  "Honestly"  person  because if he is Not John Junior then he is making a fool out of all us .....If he is   who wants to reply to him anymore because his time is almost up.....

Some serious accusations there TIC i not supporting honesty on any of his posts but maybe you post is a little OTT. Reading the posts again i am 99.99% its not junior 

Seems you have a lot of juicy gossip with no facts to back them up may be best to tread carefully if your licensed as this would breach the rules?

• Champ Post 1

17 minutes ago, Tounge Up the cheeks said:

And if you actually had proof it would be SPCA and NZGRA not BOAY you be telling about dog attacks and no action taken to save them

• Champ Post 1

Don't be so bloody Naive Jason.    S.P.C.A. were bought out long ago and the N.Z.G.R.A. is just a fucking joke.....Unlike you mate, I won't throw a wrong punch.  When it comes to BOAY. I will stand strong in my support for this Forum and the Platform they offer us.   I welcome the Day this all comes out in the open so that we can get the Industry back on an even Footing ..