Bit Of A Yarn

Brody Jack Clarke

This Australian junior lawyer after syphoning off 10.65 Million NZ from his firms client then proceeded to gamble with TAB and Sportsbet to the tune of 100 million over 3yrs. Included in that was a A1.5 million bet on an NRL  game, a 1 million bet on a provincial rugby game and 1.2 Million on two American football games.

It got me thinking. ( note the first name),how is it he wasn't restrictedwith this amount of money( he obviously won sometimes) and yet our own Brodie has had restrictions placed on him.

I deduce from this that our Brodie has a shit load more money than this dude had.

Therefore Brods I nominate you to finance our first year Xmas party on BOAY.?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, globederby12 said:

This Australian junior lawyer after syphoning off 10.65 Million NZ from his firms client then proceeded to gamble with TAB and Sportsbet to the tune of 100 million over 3yrs. Included in that was a A1.5 million bet on an NRL  game, a 1 million bet on a provincial rugby game and 1.2 Million on two American football games.

It got me thinking. ( note the first name),how is it he wasn't restrictedwith this amount of money( he obviously won sometimes) and yet our own Brodie has had restrictions placed on him.

I deduce from this that our Brodie has a shit load more money than this dude had.

I read that in the paper this morning and also had a chuckle!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, globederby12 said:

Brodie Probably doeshave more money if that crim wasn’t a great punter!

Used a different spelling to try and put them off my track!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2