Bit Of A Yarn

Ray Jenkins

Newmarket

Great to see him win a couple today. A few weeks back, poster on another site (Portfolio), mentioned to keep an eye on Rays first starters, one run his 2nd race at good odds today. In fact, Porty was pretty good at topping them, sadly got banned for posting tips on wrong area???? Makes you wonder, anyway, let’s tip a few each week on the harness section, it seems the boss here will let us do our own thing within reason, but for once this may be a great opportunity to have a real great harness section. 

In the past we were always treated like a 2nd rate code. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Great to see him win a couple today. A few weeks back, poster on another site (Portfolio), mentioned to keep an eye on Rays first starters, one run his 2nd race at good odds today. In fact, Porty was pretty good at topping them, sadly got banned for posting tips on wrong area???? Makes you wonder, anyway, let’s tip a few each week on the harness section, it seems the boss here will let us do our own thing within reason, but for once this may be a great opportunity to have a real great harness section. 

Yes how ridiculous was portfolio's ban, we used to do the odd Thursday forbury tips on the main section with no probs and a lot of good price winners came out of it was always nice to get someone else's perspective in the tipping dept. Maybe we can start something on the same lines for Cambridge on weds night?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

great to see ray get two winners back in the 90s had same good trotters

6 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Yes how ridiculous was portfolio's ban, we used to do the odd Thursday forbury tips on the main section with no probs and a lot of good price winners came out of it was always nice to get someone else's perspective in the tipping dept. Maybe we can start something on the same lines for Cambridge on weds night?

He has emailed me a few times with tips, maybe he might come on board here!  But yes, be good to see other posters tips.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, hunterthepunter said:

great to see ray get two winners back in the 90s had same good trotters

He had a few, Tobago & Trinidad the best? These 2 spring to mind, but maybe there were others better. 

Great that some trainers have a real knack with the trotters 

2 hours ago, Newmarket said:

He has emailed me a few times with tips, maybe he might come on board here!  But yes, be good to see other posters tips.

Portfolio is already registered on BOAY, I think the Chief Stipe transferred his data from RC when he was banned.

He may be unaware of this, so you have his email, drop him a line:)

• Like 1

Hesi, you are spot on, same password, I even remembered it after a couple of attempts. Seems a good start, all positive anyway. 

Would like to post a few tips each week on harness section, like the grass tracks. Thanks for support Newmarket, flagship, Hesi , chief stipe & others, certainly has a good feel about this site already.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Newmarket said:

Newmarket, the other one that started, which I have forgot his name, is a very handy sort too. Can see it putting it all together to win also soon. 

5 hours ago, Portfolio said:

Hesi, you are spot on, same password, I even remembered it after a couple of attempts. Seems a good start, all positive anyway. 

Would like to post a few tips each week on harness section, like the grass tracks. Thanks for support Newmarket, flagship, Hesi , chief stipe & others, certainly has a good feel about this site already.

Nice to see you on here portfolio?

• Like 3

Flying Monkee was Ray Jenkins other starter that day. Galloped late first start when looking likely, since raced on all weather. 

Back to grass, I think he can win, will keep an eye out. Wouldn’t surprise me if it turns out better than stablemate Globe Trekker, which has won twice. Big call I know,