Bit Of A Yarn

Waikouaiti Day 2 Tips

Magical Melissa in Race 4.

A few starts back was held up over final stages at the Mot behind Annamajor. Ran a slashing second to Matai Minky at Ranigora on January 2nd, have a look at the video. In between these races it broke at Rangiora and ran a very sound race at Addington behind Tiebreaker and some other handy horses.

It is at 10ff and 3.20ff in a very average field. Over the odds.

I am on. Good bet if she lands in even the back half of the field. 

Hope she will make my Tuesday a happy one. ?

• Like 2

You know what they say about a trotter in form and also a mare in form.

I'm a little surprised at the 2.90 put up for One Over Da Stars in race 8 today. She is so much better than these and ticks every box. Stable going superbly. This mare could be at yours for theirs to my eye. Will be genuinely surprised if she's not winning. 

Bet of the day.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Magical Melissa in Race 4.

A few starts back was held up over final stages at the Mot behind Annamajor. Ran a slashing second to Matai Minky at Ranigora on January 2nd, have a look at the video. In between these races it broke at Rangiora and ran a very sound race at Addington behind Tiebreaker and some other handy horses.

It is at 10ff and 3.20ff in a very average field. Over the odds.

I am on. Good bet if she lands in even the back half of the field. 

Hope she will make my Tuesday a happy one. ?

Sound run Happy. 

Sadly, closeness only counts with horse shoes. I went and had a look at her previous runs and agreed with your assessment. The money came so I got on board

I hope you weren't relying on Davy Mac's call. A bit average post race. Gave the impression he'd been given the nod that MM had got up and even stuck to that when the replay was far from conclusive. Not his best work :(  

My dad always said, if the caller can't pick the winner even with slow motion replays, what hope do we have :) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Counter Punch said:

Thought Miss Pinocchio was a decent each way bet in the last race of the day for the late players. 

Superb tipping! Some very nice exotics around her as well so hope your account is overflowing.

If the TAB paid out just prior to the turn, my tip would have been at 1.01 but they don't and soon after she was a million to one and drifting. As my dad always said, you can't be nice looking and lucky...it's a bastard when you're neither.