Bit Of A Yarn

Did the Stipes miss something in this video? Or are the "tongue tied"?

Chief Stipe

25 minutes ago, Freda said:

Hold it...pansy??

Ill have you know I've got a heap of chest hair and show it off on many beaches...thanks very much!

The point being..they simply won't answer any legitimate fair questions no more

Like why did Matthew Cameron tell the Stipes one thing...and the Trainers SOMETHING TOTALLY DIFFERENT last year...

They ignore me..TRANSPARENCY is TOTALLY bereft at the RIU

Godber knows it...the Stipes know it...But they hide behind their office desks...

Unable to admit sometimes they get it WRONG!

Email Godber then...go to the top...don't mess around...

20 hours ago, mardigras said:

Unusual - inferring 'unusual'. As I said, I don't control how stupid people interpret things.

I think I called it unusual.

And this year, from the data I collect at the various points in time for each race, there has been one other occasion where a horse had bets being asked for over $1500 at two points in time leading up to the race, on a NZ race. Twice this year so far. So from the 40,000 betting entries I have for NZ races this  year, two horses have achieved that. The other one won and happened to be on a reasonably big betting day - the 1st of January. 

Maybe Thomass wouldn't call that unusual.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Fred said:

Every week you see Australian jockeys getting handshakes, kisses, pats on back prior to weighing in. At Ellerslie  you will see jockeys shaking hands with owners and some cuddling and kissing and that is prior to mounting their charges.

In Aus the jockey weighs in, in public, surrounded by officials and cameras.

I should think it difficult to impossible to slip something past that lot.

As for your Auckland reference ...that is sorta my point, no?

2 hours ago, mardigras said:

I think I called it unusual.

And this year, from the data I collect at the various points in time for each race, there has been one other occasion where a horse had bets being asked for over $1500 at two points in time leading up to the race, on a NZ race. Twice this year so far. So from the 40,000 betting entries I have for NZ races this  year, two horses have achieved that. The other one won and happened to be on a reasonably big betting day - the 1st of January. 

Maybe Thomass wouldn't call that unusual.

Yep we all get you inferred something dodgy by linking the vid to the "unusual" betting...

...but you couldn't 

Just send your figures to Godber...and the link to the video...

...and see what eventuates....

He'll be judged in the court of public opinion if he ignores you and the many others on here who have emailed the Feds with their concerns...

Surely Tanya has told Freda what she put in her mouth??

Come in Freda...

1 hour ago, Thomass said:

Yep we all get you inferred something dodgy by linking the vid to the "unusual" betting...

...but you couldn't 

Just send your figures to Godber...and the link to the video...

...and see what eventuates....

He'll be judged in the court of public opinion if he ignores you and the many others on here who have emailed the Feds with their concerns..

Surely Tanya has told Freda what she put in her mouth??

Come in Freda...

No, she didn't.

She pulled the tongue tie one.

Edited by Freda

...but you couldn't 

So it was you that inferred that. Thought so. As I said, I don't control what stupid people interpret from a post. 

Next time, try just reading the post as it is clear there is no other inference in it than the bet was unusual. Out of the f'n ordinary etc. Which it was.

32 minutes ago, Thomass said:

And then you hit back with...

"she didn't have a TT on that day....besides what did you hand back to Harry"

Maybe he was paying his bills and she was his banker?

Thomass normally you would be all over this but you are acting like a child primarily because you didn't post first.  If you can't add anything constructive then I suggest you start another one of your incoherent Thread Topics challenging the RIU on something of interest to YOU.  That is create your own sandpit.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Thomass normally you would be all over this but you are acting like a child primarily because you didn't post first.  If you can't add anything constructive then I suggest you start another one of your incoherent Thread Topics challenging the RIU on something of interest to YOU.  That is create your own sandpit.

It's basic 101 Sherlock stuff

If Tanya said TT...you hit her with "no TT Tanya...what else you got punk"

Its best, as moi suggests, to inundate the RIU with all of your concerns though...

...and at least one emailer could possibly receive a reply to allay everyone's fears

Im open minded as usual...

oh and don't forget to include "wtf did she put in her gob"

46 minutes ago, Thomass said:

It's basic 101 Sherlock stuff

If Tanya said TT...you hit her with "no TT Tanya...what else you got punk"

Its best, as moi suggests, to inundate the RIU with all of your concerns though...

...and at least one emailer could possibly receive a reply to allay everyone's fears

Im open minded as usual...

oh and don't forget to include "wtf did she put in her gob"

Do you think Thomass she was putting the tt on herself.Maybe she got confused after all she is a jockey.                                                                           Does it go on the horse that doesn't wear one or does it go on me !!!!

• Like 1

Wtf knows anymore!

The time line though

Harry thrusts his mitt into his off pocket...after Tanya requested a mint??

She takes the minties??...sticks one in...or a Wrigley maybe??...into said moosh...

...waits 10 seconds to make sure she's munching on the right flavour...then hands the Wrigleys back

tell moi Im wrong

You emailed the Feds yet P??

Wtf knows anymore!

The time line though

Harry thrusts his mitt into his off pocket...after Tanya requested a mint??

She takes the minties??...sticks one in...or a Wrigley maybe??...into said moosh...

...waits 10 seconds to make sure she's munching on the right flavour...then hands the Wrigleys back

tell moi Im wrong

You emailed the Feds yet P??

That's your self-appointed task.

• Haha 1

Any replys yet Freda...anyone??

As I say, moi's correspondence is now persona non grassy ass...or as they like to put it..non compess mentos 

But I'm sure they won't mind putting you on the right path towards the 'minty' excuse...even a verbal spray...if you ask nicely??

btw...Tanya was filmed holding a baby in the stands at Wingers...Did Pauly leave her hanging onto the baby or was it hers even?

Looking quite clucky she was...

I ALWAYS ask nicely...but I repeat,  it is not my job to to be a policeman.

My concern,  if not bloody obvious by now,  is that given our awful integrity reputation already, questions should have been asked.

I haven't claimed any wrongdoing - other than a possible oversight - but,  if I leave off blinkers or add a piece of gear without notification, I get fined.  The stipe at the inspection plate has to check off all gear notified..  Handing over something in the birdcage to be applied at the barriers just isn't allowed - end of.

As for the baby you spotted ;  as far as I am aware they are not yet an extinct species.  Lots of women have them..it could have been anyone's.

Edited by Freda

Ok good, a few things though

Wasnt this the race it had no tongue tie on?

Given what you say, that nothing should be exchanged pre race....

...the email to the Feds should include that query...and also the fact that Betfear had a big than the norm investment on it

Someone needs to email those adds...with all of those pertinent points...and await the snswer

god speed emailers

8 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Don't have to email them.  The RIU are watching this site.  Happy to post their explanation if they want to or they are free to post on BOAY themselves.

Wt....well post away McDuff...what's the big secret?

They say they're into 'transparency' 

fill ya boots boys

They were continually being humiliated by me...

It started when a Coupland's was won by a horse having had Winkers applied...

In those days only Blinkers were notifiable....I asked them if we were running a secret society here...in comparison to the our Punting competitors 

And unbelievably they stjill refuse to be transparent...e.g.

A positive swab remains unannounced until the JCA has heard the case...usually 6 months

wtf??

In Australia its announced as soon as the swab comes back...yea...wtf not?

Here our Bloodstock agents get notified...asap...that's it

It really is a disgraceful outfit...and they should be continually held to account 

Well I did "harass" them into humiliation over the lack of TCO2 testing in the Norf Island..NZ NORTH

..where they decided hick meetings in NZ SOUTH was the best use for their device

where now they're even testing Prem meetings up here...including Nige Tiley...who got a positive in Queensland...when they very rarely tested in his home patch

that

So Pauly gets one up in the first...while his ex training partner is in Bali...in the surf not the turf

Pauly was over the moon...punching the air...same with Tanya...punching the air...on them

Heres the jump...being yanked back to last...after leading 4 days ago

with a tongue tie??

That piece of material is a TT ain't it...unless the Lugging Bit notified...without the TT has a bit of material holding the bit together 

Freda..does that look like a TT to you?

IMG_0620.JPG

Edited by Thomass

54 minutes ago, Thomass said:

So Pauly gets one up in the first...while his ex training partner is in Bali...in the surf not the turf

Pauly was over the moon...punching the air...same with Tanya...punching the air...on them

Heres the jump...being yanked back to last...after leading 4 days ago

with a tongue tie??

That piece of material is a TT ain't it...unless the Lugging Bit notified...without the TT has a bit of material holding the bit together 

Freda..does that look like a TT to you?

IMG_0620.JPG

Gear change today.Tongue tie on.This nothing to do with the issue in question.That was 2 starts ago and NO tongue tie on then for Producer !!!

24 minutes ago, priceless said:

Gear change today.Tongue tie on.This nothing to do with the issue in question.That was 2 starts ago and NO tongue tie on then for Producer !!!

Top of the class!

Only trouble was...neither NZTR's site or the TAB PDF had the change

Or the RIU Stipes tweet

Are Punters meant to keep an eagle eye out?

The other thing wrt TT is some on this thread suggested TT being handed to Tanya

Does the stable use the TT for punting poiposes?

Off last Saturday...went to the lead like a rattled hare...

Back on today...shanked to last and rattled home up the sewer like a rat...

what gives?