Bit Of A Yarn

Free pass

Hard Times

Who was it who got a get out of jail card at Hatrick?

The inquiry which was recently opened into alleged abuse towards an Official has been concluded with a Trainer spoken to advisedly and reminded of her obligations as a Licence Holder with no further action by the Stewards required.

Must be great to be with the "in" crowd

Consistently inconsistent...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

One word to describe this Stewards decision.... "Clown"

https://www.grnz.co.nz/catch-the-action/13456/stewards-report.aspx

Race 4:- Acting on GRNZ Rule 11.1b Stewards further reviewed this race and as a consequence withdrew the charge of Marring against GOLDSTAR ALASKA however directed it to perform a satisfactory trial prior to being nominated to race.

Dog #8 in this race....

So I suppose if it didn't mar.. that means it pursued the lure for the entire race???

I'm smelling something foul in the south island again....

On 3/03/2019 at 1:42 PM, Hard Times said:

Who was it who got a get out of jail card at Hatrick?

The inquiry which was recently opened into alleged abuse towards an Official has been concluded with a Trainer spoken to advisedly and reminded of her obligations as a Licence Holder with no further action by the Stewards required.

Must be great to be with the "in" crowd

Consistently inconsistent...

To my knowledge, no person got a free pass. There apparently was no case to answer or in other words a complaint made without substance.

On second thought, I don't even think it is in the Stewards right to overturn a decision that has already been made under 11.1b.

11.1 Unless otherwise provided in these Rules: 

(b) the powers of the Stewards to investigate any matter or thing relating to or arising out of the conduct at a Meeting shall continue for four (4) months after the Meeting or for such further time as the Board may allow. 

So a Steward has the power to investigate, but a Steward doesn't not have the power to overturn a previous decision. The charge had been filed & the dog had received an endorsement. The Steward has no right to overturn the decision... That's a job for the JCA to do...

Edited by Yankiwi

Acting on GRNZ Rule 11.1b Stewards further reviewed this race and as a consequence withdrew the charge of Marring against GOLDSTAR ALASKA however directed it to perform a satisfactory trial prior to being nominated to race.     Why did you withdraw this charge Mr Copp OUT.? ..You are a wanker just like the rest of you, Just Look at the R.I.U. and who they are  and why they employ themselves.  Mike Godber...  Cameron George....Ross Neal..Gavin Whiterod... Neil Grimestone...Nigel McIntyre..Scotty Wallis... Christ Almighty..Look at what they have done for us all.. and look at their track records... and Rick Quirk you are part of this.... N.Z. Racing as a whole does not need these parasites.....  

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1

The RIU are always quick to jump in at remit time... yet they can't be bothered with the rules that are already in place & simply make them up as they go along.

Where again does it say in rule 11.1b that a Steward has the right to quash a previous decision?

I guess this is the sort of thing we should expect from someone that helped write the welfare code, but didn't know how to understand it on action day, not that long ago.

"But where are the clowns, Send in the clowns... Don't bother.. They're already here"

• Like 1

I see someone is already employed by the RIU to investigate instances such as this...

image.png.32213cfc117cf8b9f9032e96490ffe8c.png

That decision seriously lacks integrity, so I'm sure the person employed to address such matters will be all over this tomorrow.

I'll be checking the RIU website for an update as to the outcome.

Edited by Yankiwi

Steve Evans,    Blinkers and Live sheep kills at Stapeltons didnt work on this reject. Why did you appeal, taking into consideration the damage done and future possible damage to your racing peers  and the dogs it will affect mentally?  You are shameless along with Craig and his son Matt and Cole and Freeman for playing the rules to the max  detrimental to our dogs Welfare. The dysfunctional Godber lead R.I.U. once again get's it wrong.....

50 minutes ago, Feel The Fritter said:

Steve Evans,    Blinkers and Live sheep kills at Stapeltons didnt work on this reject. Why did you appeal, taking into consideration the damage done and future possible damage to your racing peers  and the dogs it will affect mentally?  You are shameless along with Craig and his son Matt and Cole and Freeman for playing the rules to the max  detrimental to our dogs Welfare. The dysfunctional Godber lead R.I.U. once again get's it wrong.....

You dirty filthy lowlife. Would love evidence of this. Get your facts right before accusing me of this shit. The dogs never worn blinkers and I have not spoken to Stapleton in months. Your just another piece of shit who hides behind your keyboard name. 

• Like 3
  • Champ Post 2

1 hour ago, Goldstar said:

You dirty filthy lowlife. Would love evidence of this. Get your facts right before accusing me of this shit. The dogs never worn blinkers and I have not spoken to Stapleton in months. Your just another piece of shit who hides behind your keyboard name. 

Yet you continue to race a nonnie that will probably ruin other people's dogs. But I guess thats fine as long as you are making money right?

Edited by BitofaLegend

7 minutes ago, BitofaLegend said:

Yet you continue to race a nonnie that will probably ruin other people's dogs. But I guess thats fine as long as you are making money right?

How is he ruining other people's dog Dick head. Remember he didn't Marr and was cleared. 

Edited by Goldstar

2 hours ago, Feel The Fritter said:

Why would anyone appeal ? Because they didn’t agree with the charge, not everyone takes it sitting down. Some ok most of you people on here continue to throw shit at others out their putting in the hard yards when all you can do is sit on your phone putting them down and taking pot shots at them ,why look into your past it’s catching up with you quick smart , people are finding out who you are and gee wait till they track you down ... going to be something to talk about then , help help witness and then we will see you run to the riu to help haha it’s only time . And you will be feeling the fritter 

8 minutes ago, Goldstar said:

How is he ruining other people's dog Dick head. Remember he didn't Marr and was cleared. 

Goldstar,

In your opinion, do you think your dog " pursue the lure " the entire race and not ease when it court up to the leader in that race ?

Just wondering

6 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Goldstar,

In your opinion, do you think your dog " pursue the lure " the entire race and not ease when it court up to the leader in that race ?

Just wondering

The dog was not charged with fail to pursue which is maybe what he should of been charged with

8 hours ago, Goldstar said:

The dog was not charged with fail to pursue which is maybe what he should of been charged with

All nonnies do is get in the way of others and ruin other dogs. We've all had them but continuing to race a dog like this could be dangerous to others as we have seen in the past. If you honestly don't agree with this, than Maybe you know less about greyhounds than you think. I understand why you are standing up for the dog, does not make it right however.

Edited by BitofaLegend

8 hours ago, Honestly said:

Why would anyone appeal ? Because they didn’t agree with the charge, not everyone takes it sitting down. Some ok most of you people on here continue to throw shit at others out their putting in the hard yards when all you can do is sit on your phone putting them down and taking pot shots at them ,why look into your past it’s catching up with you quick smart , people are finding out who you are and gee wait till they track you down ... going to be something to talk about then , help help witness and then we will see you run to the riu to help haha it’s only time . And you will be feeling the fritter 

How childish threatening someones life and well being. You ought to be careful because this type of msg can get you 5 years jail. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BitofaLegend said:

How childish threatening someones life and well being. You ought to be careful because this type of msg can get you 5 years jail. 

Tell me where u threatened someone? What a stupid thing to say . But hey it’s ok to talk shit about someone and run them down ....

2 hours ago, Honestly said:

Tell me where u threatened someone? What a stupid thing to say . But hey it’s ok to talk shit about someone and run them down ....

Johnathon mcinerney ... you stated the following ...people are finding who you are and gee wait till they track you down....how is that not a threat? you are aware of this therefore it makes you an accessory to the fact. And who are the people that are finding out this information... how would they if this website was above board and not affiliated with any undesirables in tbe sport. 

3 hours ago, Tounge Up the cheeks said:

Grubby shoes, as you seem to be the spokesman for the Puppy farmer McInniny could you give us  an up date on the trailer accident on the way south. Are the dogs okay? 

I honestly have no idea sorry I’m not” in the know “ if what you say is true I really do hope people and dogs are all ok , 

1 hour ago, Greyhounder said:

Johnathon mcinerney ... you stated the following ...people are finding who you are and gee wait till they track you down....how is that not a threat? you are aware of this therefore it makes you an accessory to the fact. And who are the people that are finding out this information... how would they if this website was above board and not affiliated with any undesirables in tbe sport. 

Wtf how many times do I have to tell you I’m not johnathon mcinerney. Some people don’t understand. It’s not a threat you nob because I didn’t say what they were going to do when they track them down, they may or may not shake their hand . People talk some people actually have friends not other keyboard heroes.  

29 minutes ago, Honestly said:

Wtf how many times do I have to tell you I’m not johnathon mcinerney. Some people don’t understand. It’s not a threat you nob because I didn’t say what they were going to do when they track them down, they may or may not shake their hand . People talk some people actually have friends not other keyboard heroes.  

Surely even someone with your limited intelligence could not expect any sane person to not take that as a threat. And by the way where is Homebush Connor?