Bit Of A Yarn

Free pass

Hard Times

10 minutes ago, Greyhounder said:

Surely even someone with your limited intelligence could not expect any sane person to not take that as a threat. And by the way where is Homebush Connor?

Funny so you don’t know who I am, yet you think you know me well enough to say I have limited intelligence? Who’s the intelligence one here ... if I wanted to threaten anyone there is nothing stopping me and the said person would be made well aware. So clearly this is not what I was doing. To answer your question I have no idea how would I ? 

4 hours ago, Honestly said:

Funny so you don’t know who I am, yet you think you know me well enough to say I have limited intelligence?

I'd consider a person who would write the following "answer" to another members question to have some clear limitations.

4 hours ago, Honestly said:

To answer your question I have no idea how would I ?

Edited by Yankiwi
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Honestly said:

Why would anyone appeal ? Because they didn’t agree with the charge, not everyone takes it sitting down. Some ok most of you people on here continue to throw shit at others out their putting in the hard yards when all you can do is sit on your phone putting them down and taking pot shots at them ,why look into your past it’s catching up with you quick smart , people are finding out who you are and gee wait till they track you down ... going to be something to talk about then , help help witness and then we will see you run to the riu to help haha it’s only time . And you will be feeling the fritter 

This dog dealt a blow to one of yours oh Grubby  Shoes.. One of the Punch On Pups that are being slowly slaughtered and put down the Offal hole. You say you don't know about another mishap your disgusting kennel has been involved in...(The recent  Trailer incident ) and yet you claim to know inside information when it suits.  Has Steve been out at Homebush for Sunday treats  too... Talk about  low lifes and pieces of shit... Track us down if you wish. The Fritter has multiple users and they all want the Scum that abuse  dogs to be dealt with .. You might get more than you bargain for...:)

14 hours ago, Feel The Fritter said:

This dog dealt a blow to one of yours oh Grubby  Shoes.. One of the Punch On Pups that are being slowly slaughtered and put down the Offal hole. You say you don't know about another mishap your disgusting kennel has been involved in...(The recent  Trailer incident ) and yet you claim to know inside information when it suits.  Has Steve been out at Homebush for Sunday treats  too... Talk about  low lifes and pieces of shit... Track us down if you wish. The Fritter has multiple users and they all want the Scum that abuse  dogs to be dealt with .. You might get more than you bargain for...:)

How many times can you be wrong...? I think you may need help I’m starting to really feel sorry for you. For the start off the dog in question didn’t even race one of my dogs . Not much point responding to the rest of your dribble as it doesn’t even make sense . You say feel the fritter has multiple users are your sure it’s not just you with multiple personalities? You go on to say “ you might just get more than I bargain for “ is that a threat...? Man up buddy stop beating round the bush when you crawl out from under that rock let me know . 

Got lucky this time, as no dogs have been killed by this dog yet.

It was charged for marring this time but it looks like it will probably be back after its 28 day stand down.

Two races back it gave this performance from the #5 box...

And from the 3 box, it had a go at the #1 dog in it's first race day start (which went undetected by the clown detectives).

This dog only wants to play with the other dogs, not purse a lure. How's about giving it an early retirement so it can go play with other dogs & let those that want to be racing greyhounds do just that?

Edited by Yankiwi
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Yankiwi said:

Got lucky this time, as no dogs have been killed by this dog yet.

It was charged for marring this time but it looks like it will probably be back after its 28 day stand down.

Two races back it gave this performance from the #5 box...

And from the 3 box, it had a go at the #1 dog in it's first race day start (which went undetected by the clown detectives).

This dog only wants to play with the other dogs, not purse a lure. How's about giving it an early retirement so it can go play with other dogs & let those that want to be racing greyhounds do just that?

Hi yankiwi. I have been reading tbese blogs for a few months now and i generally.agree with what you.say. i am the trainer of the dog you are talking about here and i have spent many.many months working with this dog getting up in the dark and going to.bed when its dark and doing the hard yards  so.his performance today was extremely disappointing but that is racing. There is no defence to the charge of marring that was clear. He certainly.isnt the first to.do it and he.wont.be the.last. 

What i take.offence to is your comments regarding previous starts. His first start -he.is a railer and all.he did was.try.to get to the.rail.he got wiped out several times by one of Mcinerneys mongrels who has caused chaos before.and continues to do so and get away with it. His 2nd start he got lost on.the corner pure and simple. His 3rd start was a great run at Dunedin never seen the track before and i was rapt with his performance.

Dont know what happened with.him.today but he'll still get a good feed tonight and a pat and maybe a few swear words. But he wont emd up.in.an.offal pit like these other mongrel trainers do..he.is a lovely natured dog and a pleasure to do anything with.

Thanks Sharon

• Like 3
  • Champ Post 2
  • Haha 1

Hi Sharon,

26 minutes ago, Ami Levrier said:

What i take.offence to is your comments regarding previous starts. His first start -he.is a railer and all.he did was.try.to get to the.rail.he got wiped out several times by one of Mcinerneys mongrels who has caused chaos before.and continues to do so and get away with it.

In his first race he did turn his head outwards towards the #1 dog here. While it could have been the #2's rear end forcing his head in that direction is a possibility & would have probably gone with that opinion, if I hadn't watched his following 3 races.

image.thumb.png.4885e2723de198ab37d8c03b4b67cf8a.png

In his second race he does show that he is a hard railer.

image.thumb.png.1e39666e689e5e6bf1d494a34dd5981c.png

However, with that said I believe he is turning his head outwards in this frame beginning to look for the #8 dog far to his outside.

The #7 & the #8's attention is 100% on the lure.

image.thumb.png.8251758b42034171a952f04f2cd33649.png

Just a few strides on & he's already beginning to come well off the rail because of his interest in the #8. So it's my opinion that he didn't "get lost" at all, he just had his attention swayed...

image.thumb.png.47c46f644b0116aa4e043950b2f52585.png

To me, that is a precursor to what he did today. He's gaining confidence in the playing with other dogs game. Just look at the trophy he got for his mum from todays run!

What will happen after today, well no one knows... But I'm pretty sure about which direction he's currently going.

I'm sure he's a lovely dog. Probably wouldn't hurt the flea that will someday be aggravating his skin somewhere & the kind of dog that leans hard up against you when he wants your attention. Maybe even gives you a nibble on the hand, as gently as possible, when it's getting close to feeding time. 

Cheers,

Charles

Guest CrossCodes

Well because of your dog today another dog was lucky to escape with it’s life, if you have any decency you won’t take it back to the races again.

How did you came about the dog? Being an Arch Lawrence bred dog I can only presume it had issues hence why you got it, feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.

I’ve never heard of you before to be honest and I’m glad to hear the dog will be around to live out a long and happy life, but show a bit of respect to the other dogs out there as I’m sure you would be the first to moan if someone else’s dog did that to one of yours.

Edited by CrossCodes

55 minutes ago, CrossCodes said:

Well because of your dog today another dog was lucky to escape with it’s life, if you have any decency you won’t take it back to the races again.

How did you came about the dog? Being an Arch Lawrence bred dog I can only presume it had issues hence why you got it, feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.

I’ve never heard of you before to be honest and I’m glad to hear the dog will be around to live out a long and happy life, but show a bit of respect to the other dogs out there as I’m sure you would be the first to moan if someone else’s dog did that to one of yours.

I have never heard of you either Cross codes . although i do usually resonate with your comments regarding how the uncaring pieces of scum big trainers treat their dogs and think they are above the law.

Can I offer just a bit of friendly advice Sharon?

Just so you're aware, GRNZ headquarters & the RIU regularly view this site & now that you've identified who your user name belongs too, you'll have to be doubly careful not upset the apple cart so to say.

I'm no longer an LP so if I decide to say that I believe GW doesn't know what he's doing and here's why, there not a heck of a lot the RIU or GRNZ can do about it. On the other hand, since you're an LP, if you decided to say something like that they can rain down on you, under their social media policy, just so they can have a feel good moment about themselves.

As you're probably already aware... the capped crusaders enforce the rule more on who you are, more so than what you may have done. I don't know which side of that knife blade you might be on.....

Edited by Yankiwi

16 minutes ago, Yankiwi said:

Can I offer just a bit of friendly advice Sharon?

Just so you're aware, GRNZ headquarters & the RIU regularly view this site & now that you've identified who your user name belongs too, you'll have to be doubly careful not upset the apple cart so to say.

I'm no longer an LP so if I decide to say that I believe GW doesn't know what he's doing and here's why, there not a heck of a lot the RIU or GRNZ can do about it. On the other hand, since you're an LP, if you decided to say something like that they can rain down on you, under their social media policy, just so they can have a feel good moment about themselves.

As you're probably already aware... the capped crusaders enforce the rule more on who you are, more so than what you may have done. I don't know which side of that knife blade you might be on.....

Thanks Charles. I am aware they monitor these sites and I wouldn't normally get involved. But I felt the need to join in on this occasion. I usually say what I mean face to face as McInerney senior found out on Tuesday.

I do respect your opinion. Take care Sharon

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ami Levrier said:

Hi yankiwi. I have been reading tbese blogs for a few months now and i generally.agree with what you.say. i am the trainer of the dog you are talking about here and i have spent many.many months working with this dog getting up in the dark and going to.bed when its dark and doing the hard yards  so.his performance today was extremely disappointing but that is racing. There is no defence to the charge of marring that was clear. He certainly.isnt the first to.do it and he.wont.be the.last. 

What i take.offence to is your comments regarding previous starts. His first start -he.is a railer and all.he did was.try.to get to the.rail.he got wiped out several times by one of Mcinerneys mongrels who has caused chaos before.and continues to do so and get away with it. His 2nd start he got lost on.the corner pure and simple. His 3rd start was a great run at Dunedin never seen the track before and i was rapt with his performance.

Dont know what happened with.him.today but he'll still get a good feed tonight and a pat and maybe a few swear words. But he wont emd up.in.an.offal pit like these other mongrel trainers do..he.is a lovely natured dog and a pleasure to do anything with.

Thanks Sharon

Just a question what did you say to the connections of barrel runner ? And why did you start the dog in question so soon after being given a warning after it’s last start ? Surely you wouldn’t have had much time to improve its manners ? Your response is questionable to say the least as it’s first start it didn’t really get into to much trouble. It’s second start you say it got lost .... yet it had a qualifying trial and a start at Christchurch had you not trialed it their before then ? 

Hey junior 

Ask yourself the same questions you dick you have more cheats than anyone  just because she gave your family a serve you came back and attacked her why  cant you handle the truth 

Edited by Mehe

On 22/03/2019 at 5:24 PM, Ami Levrier said:

Thanks Sharon

Hi sharon 

Can you please answer a few questions? So this was out of character for the dog? You had never seen his fighting in training and this was 100% surprise to you? Did you break him in or was he given to you broken in? If broken in by someone else did they even mention that had any issues with him chasing? And last question how is your Dyna dog going ? When will we see this line up?

Im pretty sure i know the answer to the above questions but be good to hear yours. To try and put blame on someone elses ",mongrel dog" and go with the " oh well he not the first and wont be the last"  defense seems IMO a cop out and the dog that ended up on the trotting track is lucky not to have serious injuries. 

I look forward to your answers and with his lovely nature hope he makes a good GAP dog 

Edited by JasonMc