Bit Of A Yarn

junior driver competition

Chief can you please enlighten me on something please. I have been involved with 3 Racing sites up until  this date.

The first ,descended into a sort of Hell, due to "retards" for want of a better term, see above.

The second is much better (so far), but" retards" still show up at times, again see above.

The third hasn't been going long enough to attract "retards ", but I wait in earnest.

Why on earth are people allowed to breed and produce these imbeciles ?, and why do they always end up on these types of site. 

R D, you really do need to voice an opinion in a different way ,and then and only then,  may you be taken seriously and not treated with derision and contempt.

Good luck with that

• Like 2

Rees i don't think the guy cares.He's getting a reaction which is probably what he wants.Yes he talks complete bollocks and he wouldn't be able to drive his way out of a paper bag.But maybe if we ignore him he MAY piss off.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Mardy said:

Rees i don't think the guy cares.He's getting a reaction which is probably what he wants.Yes he talks complete bollocks and he wouldn't be able to drive his way out of a paper bag.But maybe if we ignore him he MAY piss off.

Correct Mardy. Doesn't make it any the less annoying though. 

Now back to finding a loser for Lay of the Day. After two filthy fourths the other night at the Trots , I'm on a downer so should be easy.?

2 hours ago, globederby12 said:

Chief can you please enlighten me on something please. I have been involved with 3 Racing sites up until  this date.

The first ,descended into a sort of Hell, due to "retards" for want of a better term, see above.

The second is much better (so far), but" retards" still show up at times, again see above.

The third hasn't been going long enough to attract "retards ", but I wait in earnest.

Why on earth are people allowed to breed and produce these imbeciles ?, and why do they always end up on these types of site. 

R D, you really do need to voice an opinion in a different way ,and then and only then,  may you be taken seriously and not treated with derision and contempt.

Good luck with that

It's one of the burdens of running a forum.  There are two different approaches one you ban and heavily moderate or you moderate the extreme stuff and let the community sort out the errant  individuals.  Bit like we do down at the local where if you dont pay attention to them the errant types play nice.  They all want to belong!

I personally like the community to work it out.

• Like 2