Bit Of A Yarn

junior driver competition

i just watched jess alford drive bettor lady and this idiot takes the prize the stupid retarded spastic is lucky he did not kill anyone or knock over the entire field.there is not one good jnr driver at all.dare anyone to name one there all hopeless and stupid like shree and her sister who is beyond pathetic.the stewards need to act on these children doing there kamikaze driving for the lead tactics and gone at 600.incompetent driving charges are called for  ask the butcher boy trim williams who has a few!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, retarded driver said:

i just watched jess alford drive bettor lady and this idiot takes the prize the stupid retarded spastic is lucky he did not kill anyone or knock over the entire field.there is not one good jnr driver at all.dare anyone to name one there all hopeless and stupid like shree and her sister who is beyond pathetic.the stewards need to act on these children doing there kamikaze driving for the lead tactics and gone at 600.incompetent driving charges are called for  ask the butcher boy trim williams who has a few!!!

Crikey, and I thought I was pissed off after the race ?

• Haha 2

Just now, Happy Sunrise said:

The original poster is fully cut judging by his comment.

Going by the accompanying part of his moniker,  I'd say he's claimed 1 st , 2 nd and 3rd prizes.  No one else would stand a chance.

Just now, Happy Sunrise said:

You’re obviously talking through your pocket. If you’ve ever actually driven a horse you’d know that when a horse latches on they’re not easy to control. He tried to hand up to both horses that took him on and she wasn’t having any of it. She came in with a bleeding mouth, had he pulled her up anymore the bit would have gone straight through her. He handled her jumping those shadows a lot better than you handle losing a bet ya tosser. 

• Like 3

I could understand the criticism of alford if it was accurate,,but  I don't think it is.

I actually had a couple of $ on the horse and thought he gave it its chance,and made understandable decisions as the race unfolded.

I think he lacked a bit of confidence when he first started,often just following them around like most juniors do when they start off,,but he showed a bit more aggression in that drive, which is what  he will need to do in future if he is to be successful.

As far as junior drivers go John morrison is very talented and sarah o"reilly has improved big time lately.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

sigh ...

bit of an own goal there ... baa

I guess if you adopt a moniker such as that you have to roll with the punches. Hey, maybe Retarded  Driver  actually has a narcissistic complex and in reality is building himself up. 

3 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

I guess if you adopt a moniker such as that you have to roll with the punches. Hey, maybe Retarded  Driver  actually has a narcissistic complex and in reality is building himself up. 

:)   swoosh... 

I guess that was my comment going over your head 

8 hours ago, Vege said:

You’re obviously talking through your pocket. If you’ve ever actually driven a horse you’d know that when a horse latches on they’re not easy to control. He tried to hand up to both horses that took him on and she wasn’t having any of it. She came in with a bleeding mouth, had he pulled her up anymore the bit would have gone straight through her. He handled her jumping those shadows a lot better than you handle losing a bet ya tosser. 

Well said vege

Chestnut ,  must apologise  for reacting in shitty manner to what were a few comments made in jest.   Unlike me in nature ,  but wife is in hospital sick for about 7th time in a year and just  venting  as it can get  on top of a person. Hope apology accepted and we can get back on an even keel in future

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ronaldo said:

Chestnut ,  must apologise  for reacting in shitty manner to what were a few comments made in jest.   Unlike me in nature ,  but wife is in hospital sick for about 7th time in a year and just  venting  as it can get  on top of a person. Hope apology accepted and we can get back on an even keel in future

I'm sorry to hear that.   I wish her all the best.

• Like 1