Bit Of A Yarn

The Hard Yards.

Arsenic

Having watched the Derby last night and the Hard Yards interview after one can see why your code is on the verge of collapse.

Someone needed to buy him a razor , great advert for the game 

Did anyone notice that in his interview he didn’t seem to mention the trainer , you know Lisa Cole the trainer .

He happened to mention his daughters and the workers that he praised  but I didn’t hear any mention of the trainer Lisa Cole .

Did anyone else notice or did I miss him mention her in that speech.

• Champ Post 1

I saw the interview.

"We breed them, we break them in, we train them and we deserve this."

He talked about his kids being involved and all the staff who had worked so hard.

He went to great lengths to explain the win of this particular dog in the Derby, was all due to luck. The mutt needed plenty of it, and he needed the others to get their share of bad luck.

My immediate thought was that it may be you, Mr Cole, who is going to need luck, given the wagons that are seemingly circling around the camp fire.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, aquaman said:

He certainly sounded like an employer, not an employee. I was under the impression he was nothing more than a handler.

I suppose people can call themselves anything they want to.

Officially, he is not a trainer, he's a handler.

Soon we'll be finding out what the SPCA believes he is.

Then GRNZ & RIU will be forced out of hiding & into action. They way those two outfits work, we'll probably see Lisa end up losing her training licence under GRNZ rules & Brendon being awarded one.

• Champ Post 1

1 hour ago, The Diceman's Been said:

I saw the interview.

"We breed them, we break them in, we train them and we deserve this."

He talked about his kids being involved and all the staff who had worked so hard.

He went to great lengths to explain the win of this particular dog in the Derby, was all due to luck. The mutt needed plenty of it, and he needed the others to get their share of bad luck.

My immediate thought was that it may be you, Mr Cole, who is going to need luck, given the wagons that are seemingly circling around the camp fire.

Yes at the track with race days trail days ,a lot of computer work feedings,injuries,a lot of work breaking them in how does he do it?with out taking short cuts HUMM I leave at that .

10 hours ago, Yankiwi said:

GRNZ & RIU will be forced out of hiding & into action. They way those two outfits work, we'll probably see Lisa end up losing her training licence under GRNZ rules & Brendon being awarded one.

Don’t think that will happen , will be very surprised if one gets any sort of response from either of these two .

Its still like if we ignore it all will go away attitude .

1 hour ago, Arsenic said:

Has anyone got the afterace speech to put up on here , really worth another look and for all to see how this guy’s mind works .

Arrogance  comes to mind .

Don't need a speech figure out how this guys mind works.

giphy.gif

Wait until his funding manager starts to feel the pinch getting applied....

Flash used driveway gates for sale. Quick sale only. Must be picked up from Palmerston North. Reluctantly selling because lawyer bills are getting out of control.

• Champ Post 1

That’s correct, but the problem is that Rendle had the breeders papers falsified so that they could get the breeders cheque’s and that happened while he was Chairman of the Board . 

Forging an official document is nothing but Fraud and warrants being charged by the police .

• Champ Post 1

23 minutes ago, Mehe said:

Possum 

I done some digging on you last statement you made and you should be careful with what your saying 

Its true, Cole fraudulently changed the breeder of Big-time Paddy to his own name. This later went to a small claims court and Brent Johnston won. He successfully had his name put back onto the dog as breeder. Brent Johnston was prisoned for pedophilia aswell. More than once aswell. Believe the last incident was with a 16 year old.

Edited by BitofaLegend

46 minutes ago, Mehe said:

Possum 

I done some digging on you last statement you made and you should be careful with what your saying 

They changed over the papers to say that they were the breeders so they could get the breeders cheque’s .

Why is it that Greyhounds New Zealand  eventually  we’re paying Brent Johnston as the breeder when it had their name down as the breeder .

What the problem with that comment , it’s fact .