Bit Of A Yarn

Brace yourself Thomo

Unfortunately Flag, the Crusaders behaviour boundaries are set by the Management of the Team...

Many of These are young men who are full of testosterone and in love with their hot bodies.....combined with massive egos who think they're bullet proof...are time bombs set to explode at any time

...allowing Moanga loose to spit beer at Sth African women...or a team eating Maccas...wtf is that crap going into sportsman's gobs?....when they should be tucked up in beds face timing their Momma's...is asking for it

Homosexuals are one of the greatest users of social media and ready and waiting to record...

Theyll get a warning for sure...as indeed Folau did....

But he's such a brainless Religious zealot that it wouldn't have registered...

..that's the difference

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Thomass said:

Unfortunately Flag, the Crusaders behaviour boundaries are set by the Management of the Team...

Many of These are young men who are full of testosterone and in love with their hot bodies.....combined with massive egos who think they're bullet proof...are time bombs set to explode at any time

...allowing Moanga loose to spit beer at Sth African women...or a team eating Maccas...wtf is that crap going into sportsman's gobs?....when they should be tucked up in beds face timing their Momma's...is asking for it

Homosexuals are one of the greatest users of social media and ready and waiting to record...

Theyll get a warning for sure...as indeed Folau did....

But he's such a brainless Religious zealot that it wouldn't have registered...

..that's the difference

The difference I think is obvious, Folau had a strong Christian belief that he is entitled to.......the others are over paid animals, what parent in their right mind would suggest to their kids to look up to a rugby or league player?  Falou on the other hand apart from his recent Facebook post is a pretty wholesome Christian chap that's been stitched up by left and the media!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

The difference I think is obvious, Folau had a strong Christian belief that he is entitled to.......the others are over paid animals, what parent in their right mind would suggest to their kids to look up to a rugby or league player?  Falou on the other hand apart from his recent Facebook post is a pretty wholesome Christian chap that's been stitched up by left and the media!

Wasn't Falau in his younger days a piss head and rooter? So now he has found god  everything is fine but should some others be rooters and piss heads they are off to hell. Makes sense.

7 hours ago, Bloke said:

Wasn't Falau in his younger days a piss head and rooter? So now he has found god  everything is fine but should some others be rooters and piss heads they are off to hell. Makes sense.

He copy and pasted a piece from the Bible FFS .....it's totally blown out of proportion to a ridiculous level....why does no one condemn Sonny Bill for his belief, if he is a true Muslim, his prescribed punishment for homosexuals and drunkards don't end well! We are quite happy in the west to accept other faiths and religion's, and encourage people to come here and practice them no matter how violent and destructive they are, but when it comes to the one our civilization was originally based on we are in self destruct mode! ...I'm on Israel's list (I love a beer), but I'm clever enough to understand that it's a Facebook post so it doesn't affect me and really can't understand how thick and thin skinned people are!

• Like 2

Since the crown has made it illegal for me to read a certain someone's manifesto, shouldn't they be investigating this bible thing that Folau had quoted from & ban me from reading that too?

Is it somehow worse if your personal beliefs are anti-Muslim than if they were anti-Gay?

Maybe it's time Jacinda fronted on TV, wearing a rainbow wig, in an attempt to show NZ's solidarity.

• Like 1

He copy and pasted a piece from the Bible FFS .....it's totally blown out of proportion to a ridiculous level....why does no one condemn Sonny Bill for his belief, if he is a true Muslim, his prescribed punishment for homosexuals and drunkards don't end well! We are quite happy in the west to accept other faiths and religion's, and encourage people to come here and practice them no matter how violent and destructive they are, but when it comes to the one our civilization was originally based on we are in self destruct mode! ...I'm on Israel's list (I love a beer), but I'm clever enough to understand that it's a Facebook post so it doesn't affect me and really can't understand how thick and thin skinned people are!

i am on several of Israel's lists but I'm clever enough to ignore all zealots, who think they've got all the answers ..and that includes most political leaders from Trump to Taxinda.

• Like 2

So what about a White Supremacist Jockey...riding against the many Muslim Jockeys we have riding here...

..and that "they're all going to Hell" on his face book page or tweet

Just ignore it?

Na...that's why employment contracts include clauses like Folau's....and he signed the 'general' one...

of "you won't bring the sport into disrepute"

Licensed persons in the Racing Industry include that...'free speech' does not include bringing the Industry into disrepute then...

...no matter what a Liberal Massey Uni grad tells himself...

Nobody takes any notice of a Neville nobody posting bile....and Folau and White Supremacist Jockeys aren't in that category 

13 minutes ago, Weasel said:

i am on several of Israel's lists but I'm clever enough to ignore all zealots, who think they've got all the answers ..and that includes most political leaders from Trump to Taxinda.

Quite right Weasley guy, It just comes down to common sense and sticking to one's own beliefs, what ever they may be.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Thomass said:

So what about a White Supremacist Jockey...riding against the many Muslim Jockeys we have riding here...

..and that "they're all going to Hell" on his face book page or tweet

Just ignore it?

Na...that's why employment contracts include clauses like Folau's....and he signed the 'general' one...

of "you won't bring the sport into disrepute"

Licensed persons in the Racing Industry include that...'free speech' does not include bringing the Industry into disrepute then...

...no matter what a Liberal Massey Uni grad tells himself...

Nobody takes any notice of a Neville nobody posting bile....and Folau and White Supremacist Jockeys aren't in that category 

Wondered who that jockey was in the white robes and pillow case on his head!! 

Completely different scenarios  Thomo,  reading into what falou posted was not hate against a race of people or religious hate, he is into saving people's souls so he's just repeating an age old adage, Christian's as far as I'm aware are into saving people for the afterlife.... like weasel I'm looking at best being a bit of charcoal in the after life, but I use my intelligence and I know those words can't hurt me or anyway affect me as a human

Edited by Flagship uberalles