Bit Of A Yarn

Sad or what

Cheats onion rings

Just now, Aussie aussie aussie said:

Only one snake , its you rockit , it dos'nt mater what someone does for you in the past nobody should never  close a blind eye you gutless wonder.

Say what you like. Gutless?? Nope I wasn't the snake. Thanks aussie. 

9 minutes ago, BitofaLegend said:

Probably one of the coles from the way they seem determined to protect him

False bravado in that case. The strain on their faces has been evident for sometime. If the latest incident is to be believed, another screw has tightened on the coffin. When the trial momentum builds you won't see Rockit for dust. Have no idea why they would bother to engage on this forum.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rockit said:

Snake! Hope you feel good. How many times have the cole family helped you..... 

I can answer your question from my perspective.

I did once ask Brendon for a bit of advice about one of my greyhounds. He didn't seem very willing whatsoever to even share a few words with me over the subject.

So my tally stands at zero & I can never foresee that increasing...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Yankiwi said:

I can answer your question from my perspective.

I did once ask Brendon for a bit of advice about one of my greyhounds. He didn't seem very willing whatsoever to even share a few words with me over the subject.

So my tally stands at zero & I can never foresee that increasing...

Fair enough. Good on you for asking:-) 

Reading through the JCA transcript three things stick out.

(15) We did not find Mr Cole to be a reliable or credible witness. He was evasive at times, when it suited his purpose, and inconsistent in his explanations of certain facts and beliefs. 

(27) We find that Mr Cole, upon being warned off, immediately sought to find a way to subvert and ignore the requirement of the notice.

(30) Mr Cole has exhibited no remorse or genuine appreciation of his actions.

• Like 2

Can you blame him for being arrogant in his situation? NO! Once proven guilty then maybe get on all things and attack the crap out of everyone and me! There's a snake in the CD feeding the riu. The same snake that rings the cops to wanganui every Friday yet its never in the stipe report.... 

19 minutes ago, Rockit said:

There's a snake in the CD feeding the riu. The same snake that rings the cops to wanganui every Friday yet its never in the stipe report.... 

If that's the case, then there's someone breaking the rules/laws which gives the snake an honest story to tell the powers....

• Champ Post 1

1 hour ago, Rockit said:

Can you blame him for being arrogant in his situation? NO! Once proven guilty then maybe get on all things and attack the crap out of everyone and me! There's a snake in the CD feeding the riu. The same snake that rings the cops to wanganui every Friday yet its never in the stipe report.... 

Are you being deliberately obtuse or are you just incapable of comprehension? He was found guilty, he actually admitted he was guilty. The evidence was irrefutable. I believe the "Snake" just got done $4900 plus legal fees of around $5000. Keep it up, his arrogance will cost him dearly.

On 8/17/2019 at 11:53 AM, BitofaLegend said:

December sometime i have heard. Infront of a jury. Charges apparently include issues related to live baiting and witness tampering

Live baiting and WITNESS TAMPERING..?.The man must think he’s the marfia or something above the law...lol