Bit Of A Yarn

'NEW' Track Manager's Videos...a load of B/S

Thomass

1 hour ago, barryb said:

Almost always win only betting.

However I have been fiddling with Quinellas and a place betting strategy, Quinellas have been abandoned as I just couldn’t get them to turn a profit. No matter what I tried I just couldn’t justify money going there instead of for a win.The first 3 favs are over backed and result in poor returns.

Place betting is showing promise, but again I am steering clear of anything to place under $3. It’s not an easy road though as a small run of outs kills ya. A must of shopping around bookies is crucial as NZ TAB has horror place %. Only took there’s in this case as I feared a big movement might occur, didn’t transpire this time.

Like you I've tried alot of systems but keep coming  back to watching videos checking prices  for value and then e/w all day. 

17 hours ago, barryb said:

Thomo you would have had Smoking Oak, surely?.

I backed it early and was a very happy boy. Those prepared to do a little extra work would have found it under Jumpouts, look at the latest one for hastings

I'm just happy Lord Sir Bishop Tamaki of the Holy Grail of Grand Poo Bahs has granted Matty his blessings to go for it...hard az

So I don't give a flying gig about getting jumped now...whippee 

btw...what's this got to do with 'Track Videos'??

best

So as I suspected....these b/s 'track reports' are 'inspired' by these 'Track Managers'....

....who, after numerous requests, from the likes of Doyens such as Pitty, to release ALL information.. notably these Pen. Readings they take...30 in all

...and especially in the straight...which would clearly show where a bias exists...

said "bugger off"

...Remember figjam Andy Lacey taking a walk of Whanganui on Saturday and telling us the outside was 6/7...and the inside 11?

And all the Track manager told us was...

"@ 4 races in...then they'll be coming to the outside"

...make that the 2nd...and the 'outside' where no rating was reported...

Just how stupid are these 'Track managers' to deny Punters access to this info....

...seeing as how PUNTERS are keeping them in a job...beggars belief

Read and weep 'Bernie's Blog' b/s...Saundry...gullible az

"I'm sure you'll agree"

bugger off...nobody agrees..

"quality information" 

hahahahahaha

"This week you may have noticed the appearance of videos on our website and social channels from track managers leading up to their race days.

This is something which had its origins from the recent Racecourse Managers’ Conference where the track managers were given a one-page brief on filming these for use online. I am sure you will agree that the track managers are all doing a great job providing the relevant information sought after by punters, trainers and owners alike.

These videos, which started to go up last week, are being widely shared on social media so there is definitely an appetite for this quality information from the people charged with preparing our tracks for racing."

Exactly ATA..and if these Managers arnt forthcoming in doing that....

...just give us the readings they've taken accross the width that morning!

Bernie's trying hard...one day he might even get 'Awapuni' right instead of Arra Puni...

But these suits are all the same...into 'suit' speak...

...if it's coming from the track managers the info must be GOLD

yea na

Get a load of this from farty Barty...more b/s....Grand Slam gold....

He didn't even bother telling us where the rail was last meet let alone how fair it was across the track...or the pen. rating....

Totes hopeless...even the dog was bored az...cute though

And this from Neil Davis...of course we should know the difference between a deep H19 and a close to H10...which is an H11....wtf is wrong with these suits??

It all about betting with CONFIDENCE in the Winter...

...but the RIU and NZTR don't have a clue about being accurate let alone transparent

"We have a very heavy 11 track to bet on today. I wish they would give punters a better indication of just how heavy it is. Even just a call from the track manager that it is likely to be a 1.16 for 1200m track and they are likely to get away from the inside by race 4 would give punters something to work with.

Yes, he could get it wrong but he works on the patch of turf most days so can give an educated guess. Are they just too scared to to make a call? It doesn’t matter if they get it wrong! As long as we know it is based on past meetings in similar conditions, then we as punters are a very forgiving bunch, so just give us the information or we just can’t bet with much confidence at all until we see how the early races pan out in terms of times and bias."  Neil Davis Formpro

And get this..

...it could have been a good idea...but that requires...

CONSISTENT  relevant info from Managers talking about the same thing every video

...which they don't...some even mention the exact pen reading...some forget to mention the last rail position...

...and today...no RUAKAKA video

Iconsistent, amatuer Videos for a 'feel good' spruiked NZTR sideshow

1 hour ago, Thomass said:

And get this..

...it could have been a good idea...but that requires...

CONSISTENT  relevant info from Managers talking about the same thing every video

...which they don't...some even mention the exact pen reading...some forget to mention the last rail position...

...and today...no RUAKAKA video

Iconsistent, amatuer Videos for a 'feel good' spruiked NZTR sideshow

why does it worry you - you get all the info sent to you anyway.

29 minutes ago, Agent54 said:

why does it worry you - you get all the info sent to you anyway.

I have to use subterfuge and disguises...and even have to sleep with agents as hot az 99...tough jobies but some f'er has to do it...

Even you walked the Whanganui track..decided it was 6/7 on the outside...but 11 on the rails...

...if you were a real prat...you could have kept that info to yourself....

..a bit like Allpress does...and fear enough..she puts in the walk and keeps that to herself...a true pro...

So I'm sick of the secrecy that the Track Managers use to disguise the true nature of the Track...

...just like the RIU...who refuse to label HOLDING tracks in their reports....

...even though it's a 'thang'...and some horse's hate that...but like it loose az a goose

...a bit like you Andy

• 2 weeks later...

Talk about useless info from Rotsman today

How Heavy 11...bottomless, close to H 10...loose or holding...

...rails H11...or coming down the outside on a S9??

NZTR promised us they'd notified the Club Managers to enable a standard comparison

In reality they all ran back to their ferrel holes and did their own thing...entirely predictable...

Absolutely useless