Bit Of A Yarn

Tartan shirt

gambler

1 minute ago, BitofaLegend said:

He only narked after davey boy took all of his dogs right?

1 minute ago, BitofaLegend said:

He only narked after davey boy took all of his dogs right?

Incorrect. Dogs were long gone before that investigation

9 minutes ago, Cheats onion rings said:

I would like to officially close this topic. Nathan is likely to not handle this well. Will be bit if a yarns fault. 

What a fuck wit you are. I hope you get great joy in bringing people down when you know nothing about the true story in what happened with the davey boy case. For one Nathan didn't nark. Davey should of been more careful! For two you think you know and you don't. I hope you feel good. The guy apologised for a small mistake in wearing a wrong jersey. Who would want to be a greyhound trainer? I hope your a bloody good one! By the way we'll done on winning the race Nathan. 

I very rarely use profanity in my comments, but FFS! a shirt tale malfunction? With all that is going on at present this does not rate. Yes there is an issue around consistency of rulings, the who in decisions made. I can tell you that Nathan presently is not one of the chosen ones so he was very lucky to miss the wrath of the gods. Get over it people. Talk about the real issues.

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1

20 hours ago, Mehe said:

Your such a fuck wit cheats

What are you going to call the witnesses in the cole case 

I would call witnesses in the LIVE BAITING case good honest people who tell the truth, for the better of the sport aussies don’t muck around get caught out the gate ...old saying do the crime do the time ?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️

• Like 1

You are  so right about the witnesses in the Live baiting being good honest people. Just take yesterday when Pippa interviewed Young Sam...on the way back from a very good performance in the Silver Collar.. Pippa and Sam both worked for Cole and Both were involved in devious behaviour (Possums) at least,  not to mention the little White dog that  under Sams watch was Munched to Death. Roberts who won the race and his sons are intimately connected to Pippa and a simple D.N.A. test would verify that!!  What a disgusting pack of pricks some of you are..Pippa and Sam for starters should come clean and clear the slate and put Cole where he belongs,     and to say you were racing for Poppa Max Sam, No way! Son  No way would that wash with the Poppa Max most of us  Know..   

• Sad 1

59 minutes ago, Four shaw said:

I would call witnesses in the LIVE BAITING case good honest people who tell the truth, for the better of the sport aussies don’t muck around get caught out the gate ...old saying do the crime do the time ?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️

Four Shaw. I would say you have worked at the establishment and know what's going on. To the people that have come forward you deserve anoymity . You have done a extremely brave thing in trying to get a betterment of this corrupt sport

21 minutes ago, mee2 said:

You are  so right about the witnesses in the Live baiting being good honest people. Just take yesterday when Pippa interviewed Young Sam...on the way back from a very good performance in the Silver Collar.. Pippa and Sam both worked for Cole and Both were involved in devious behaviour (Possums) at least,  not to mention the little White dog that  under Sams watch was Munched to Death. Roberts who won the race and his sons are intimately connected to Pippa and a simple D.N.A. test would verify that!!  What a disgusting pack of pricks some of you are..Pippa and Sam for starters should come clean and clear the slate and put Cole where he belongs,     and to say you were racing for Poppa Max Sam, No way! Son  No way would that wash with the Poppa Max most of us  Know..   

Can't argue with that 

1 hour ago, mee2 said:

I've never quite worked out how Pippas got the job other than the fact she was in with a commentator as an owner. Imo it's wrong, should never of happened and I turn it off as soon as I hear her. She has never had any integrity re it greyhounds or horses. 

10 minutes ago, Rockit said:

I've never quite worked out how Pippas got the job other than the fact she was in with a commentator as an owner. Imo it's wrong, should never of happened and I turn it off as soon as I hear her. She has never had any integrity re it greyhounds or horses. 

God I hate listening to her. I just see that strutted up little slag working her way thru the  Roberts camp. Get rid of her

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, gambler said:

God I hate listening to her. I just see that strutted up little slag working her way thru the  Roberts camp. Get rid of her

Is that why Bobby got the sack?  Best worker they ever had! 

Edited by Rockit

6 minutes ago, Yankiwi said:

In reality, dress code means next to nothing for me.

This is in my top 3 of what matters most.

What a truly magical trainer Lisa Cole must be.

image.thumb.png.8f2c583dec8076045030b04e216fda4b.png

image.thumb.png.85e9fb4e7ce657c9bc6df6611717a7be.png

image.thumb.png.5e47e1b0cf2a47b6aea47f695be5ec8f.png

Spose if you do live kills . The world's your oyster

14 minutes ago, gambler said:

Couldn't tell you. So extremely boring. Don't really watch now. Watch silver collar till I hear Pippas voice then flick straight to crime channel

Yeah me too. Soo boring. Pippa and her past I'm shocked she got a job in the industry but the whole thing is fucked up anyway. 

41 minutes ago, gambler said:

Couldn't tell you. So extremely boring. Don't really watch now. Watch silver collar till I hear Pippas voice then flick straight to crime channel

You funny gambler but I think she’s doing a great job knows most trainers an a lot of knowledge.good luck to her in the future ?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Four shaw said:

You funny gambler but I think she’s doing a great job knows most trainers an a lot of knowledge.good luck to her in the future ?

She knows them alright. Intimately and all. She would know more than any of us