Bit Of A Yarn

Tartan shirt

gambler

15 hours ago, Four shaw said:

You funny gambler but I think she’s doing a great job knows most trainers an a lot of knowledge.good luck to her in the future ?

From what ive see , shes just there to look pretty and comment on how dogs look. Last time i watched her present, she was getting the tracks and times at those tracks mixed up. I dont have a problem with her whatsoever though and there most certainly have been worse presenters.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BitofaLegend said:

From what ive see , shes just there to look pretty and comment on how dogs look. Last time i watched her present, she was getting the tracks and times at those tracks mixed up. I dont have a problem with her whatsoever though and there most certainly have been worse presenters.

So she looks pretty ,,,,comments on the dogs appearance,,makes a few mistakes,,but you don’t have a problem at all lol ???

1 hour ago, Four shaw said:

So she looks pretty ,,,,comments on the dogs appearance,,makes a few mistakes,,but you don’t have a problem at all lol ???

No i dont have any personal quaries with her like some on here seem to do. I was just giving my honest opinion. I certainly wont be judging her on who she may or may not have been with. Besides, she will probably improve with time. Not everyone starts off great at something

Id be more worried about our useless selection of comentators at present and why they havent moved along for the younger ones

Edited by BitofaLegend
  • Like 1

It's all tied up Bitofalegend....Selections of commentators are the same that employed her and no doubt hoping she will improve  and are getting their Rewards at the same time...Pippa will never be accepted by the majority of the  Greyhound Fraternity because quite simply put, in her Mothers, own words.(.Pip will never accept anything unless it Benefits her!!.)  She has been involved in Shagging some good people, and until she admits to her part in the Live Killing while working with Cole she will NEVER  be openly accepted.. Like young Sam Lozell.   No way will he ever make it unless He comes Clean and gets the shit off his chest that the Toxic Brendon Cole and Rendle imposed on him... and this is not Personal at all against Pippa and Sam It is pure 'Common Sense"

• Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1

Bugger me. 

Give it a rest. 

Regardless on your thoughts of her past, don't try and ruin the professional she is trying to become.. 

It isn't easy to do what she is doing and I have definitly seen some great improvement and her spoken voice on TV is getting a lot better. 

You can't expect her to be perfect from the get go. 

I wouldn't want to be in her shoes as I've got a face for radio, 

But to try and diminish her in front of her peers on a public forum shows the integrity you guys clearly have. 

Get a grip and let's focus on more important things in life eh? Like where Nathan got that Jersey from and whether they come in my size! Getting colder down south now as well. 

Corey Steele

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, gambler said:

That's all very well Cory. Did she come clean to SPCA bout the possum she took to Manukau with a team of cole dogs. Don't think so cory

Gambler do you know what happened on that trip on picking not she was told to give the dog the possum but she didnt did she so what has she done wrong