Bit Of A Yarn

Harness NZ website- What’s happening?

Is anyone else having any problem with expanding the fields and therefore not being about to get videos or anything really!

It has + and - up, and should only be the + sign.

It is only on my iPad that the problem is, as my iPhone it is working fine!

Had the same problem a couple of days ago, but came right but gone again!!

Anyone know how to fix???

Thanking in anticipation.

Edited by Brodie

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

Is anyone else having any problem with expanding the fields and therefore not being about to get videos or anything really!

It has + and - up, and should only be the + sign.

It is only on my iPad that the problem is, as my iPhone it is working fine!

Had the same problem a couple of days ago, but came right but gone again!!

Anyone know how to fix???

Thanking in anticipation.

Not sure how to fix the problem, but thought I would point you to this below.

/www.hrnz.co.nz/news/hrnz-website/

Cheers.

Robert.

My good friend Brodie I am an Apple user too. I have had not problems on my MacBook Pro but I can help you .

When the results or fields page is opened there is a Expand All Races + button. Click on this and all fields/results are expanded. OK?

Now if you have Expand All Races - that means you have clicked - on a field or result. For example say you expanded all races but then went to Race 5 looked at it then clicked on the - to close that field. If you do this the top Expand All Races + become Expand All Races -. Following so far. If you scroll to the top and click on Expand All Races - it will change to Expand All Races +. Click on this and the fully expanded panes will reappear.

Hope this helps mate.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OLDWHITEMAN said:

My good friend Brodie I am an Apple user too. I have had not problems on my MacBook Pro but I can help you .

When the results or fields page is opened there is a Expand All Races + button. Click on this and all fields/results are expanded. OK?

Now if you have Expand All Races - that means you have clicked - on a field or result. For example say you expanded all races but then went to Race 5 looked at it then clicked on the - to close that field. If you do this the top Expand All Races + become Expand All Races -. Following so far. If you scroll to the top and click on Expand All Races - it will change to Expand All Races +. Click on this and the fully expanded panes will reappear.

Hope this helps mate.

gotta ticket great tipping

4 minutes ago, hunterthepunter said:

gotta ticket great tipping

Thanks. I got a bit, and Ms Oldwhitewoman reinvested some of her winnings from the Alister Black winners at Addington a few weeks ago, so she is happy. OWM is in the good books lately!! Frankly, I am not that keen on the horse but I noticed that it is now off unruly. Don't think too many noticed that but I did. I thought the wider front line draw would help it step and it did. The horse generally runs on and it was a weak field too. I was surprised how he flew home so looks like he could win one or two?

1 minute ago, OLDWHITEMAN said:

Thanks. I got a bit, and Ms Oldwhitewoman reinvested some of her winnings from the Alister Black winners at Addington a few weeks ago, so she is happy. OWM is in the good books lately!! Frankly, I am not that keen on the horse but I noticed that it is now off unruly. Don't think too many noticed that but I did. I thought the wider front line draw would help it step and it did. The horse generally runs on and it was a weak field too. I was surprised how he flew home so looks like he could win one or two?

good on you was thinking your joking betting on your old mates horse

25 minutes ago, OLDWHITEMAN said:

Hope this helps mate.

Whiteman, thanks for that, but it is fine to expand with the plus sign for results!

When I press the plus under fields, it doesn’t do a thing!

Fine on my iPhone !

Might come back but I beleive there is a fault with the site as it happened the other day as well and the. Came right and gone again

1 minute ago, Brodie said:

Whiteman, thanks for that, but it is fine to expand with the plus sign for results!

When I press the plus under fields, it doesn’t do a thing!

Fine on my iPhone !

Might come back but I beleive there is a fault with the site as it happened the other day as well and the. Came right and gone again

had same thing happened to me something to do with the site using cookies

• Like 1

23 hours ago, OLDWHITEMAN said:

Good to hear you got a good collect, things being going good for that stable, even hes fast and furious went a good race for fourth, can remember some time back a thread on NZ worst trainer, not sure who posted that one.