Bit Of A Yarn

Fellow Race Enthusiasts....

If you have holes and try to float you ultimately sink... Little  Mario Barsi the Greyhound failed Board Member and at Present C.E. of the N.Z.G.R.A. is leaving and   just  hanging around grabbing his last entitelments while waiting  to join the Auckland trotting Club in some position? .....This man,  Like Holden, Cameron George , Coward Rendle , Sean Hannan, GODBER  just to name a few , are all Fakes not interested in the long term Goal of all Genuine hard working, caring, passionate racing people and their animals..  They have closed down the rights of Licensed Racing Members to speak out  through a "Blackmail Clause"  you must sign before you are granted a license.  How do you feel about this? or are you going to just ride out the destruction of Racing through complatency?

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

4 minutes ago, cichlid said:

If you have holes and try to float you ultimately sink... Little  Mario Barsi the Greyhound failed Board Member and at Present C.E. of the N.Z.G.R.A. is leaving and   just  hanging around grabbing his last entitelments while waiting  to join the Auckland trotting Club in some position? .....This man,  Like Holden, Cameron George , Coward Rendle , Sean Hannan, GODBER  just to name a few , are all Fakes not interested in the long term Goal of all Genuine hard working, caring, passionate racing people and their animals..  They have closed down the rights of Licensed Racing Members to speak out  through a "Blackmail Clause"  you must sign before you are granted a license.  How do you feel about this? or are you going to just ride out the destruction of Racing through complatency?

Not much left of atc due to incompetency.....and Mario another grabber, can't believe they would consider him!

Never heard of Mr Barsi, but then again do not follow the greyhounds.

I am agree that it is going to be almost impossible to resurrect the Auckland clubs

financial position.

If they sell the $20m building then that is going to reduce income from the rental income and then with interest and principal payment on another $20 million is going to be marginal at best.

The only way out of it is if the Government bails them out but I would not think that was too likely.

Hopefully they can sort things out for the better ast it couldn’t get much worse unless there are buyers who pull out of the sales of the apartments due to the time delay!

Have they still got the finance to finish the apartments as the financiers must be more than a bit worried!

Edited by Brodie
  • Like 1

We really need northern harness to succeed Brodster for the good of NZ harness racing, was like mothers milk to me going to the park in the 80's, great horses great horseman and always a highlight when the southerners came to town.... It's turning into a 3rd world African country now with all the greedy people in charge at the atc looking after themselves... money disappearing etc,

• Like 2

Sad to hear of the financial problems Brodie...  So many of my younger years were spent at the Park and they were just Magic.....  Maybe a shift  to the Waikato and an "All Weather Track" with the  (3)  codes  catered for ,"With",  "World Wide" Appeal,  would assist financiers to Develop The Park to it's fullest potential, while ultimately still supporting the main aim that was intended?   Travelling to and from the Park logistic  wise , will  never,  improve.. Just Imagine loading your horses at the Kumeu Railway station and walking them off at the New Venue? Just Imagine the meeting being the "Best the World has on offer" and  horses are being flown in from around the Globe to a Venue that caters for All that attend  because "We are The Best"  and if you guys think for One Moment these Career Driven Parasites are going to solve the problem    Good Luck... Quite Frankly, Winston Peters needs to fuck off out of our affairs too  Time is Running Out...

• Like 2

Personally don’t believe Winston is that concerned with racing at all!

you barely hear from him on anything nowadays, just goes to parliament to act swarmy and stir during debating time!

In his total time in Parliament being a career politician, what has he actually achieved??

The GOLD CARD, whipty doo!

If Racing is relying on him to improve racing, then I believe we will be sadly disappointed.

• Like 1

So, are the "Rotten Eggs"  from the Very Top?   The shotputter and her crew of despicables under Peters   are not Performing .. Godber and His Corrupt Crew are not!!  that is for sure!!!..... Nice Puppy photo  Rangatira I will send you Mine if I can work out how to.. :) What are the Odds Brodster

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cichlid said:

So, are the "Rotten Eggs"  from the Very Top?   The shotputter and her crew of despicables under Peters   are not Performing .. Godber and His Corrupt Crew are not!!  that is for sure!!!..... Nice Puppy photo  Rangatira I will send you Mine if I can work out how to.. :) What are the Odds Brodster

Wait till you see rangi's fish and chip pic!