NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

Other Harness Site?

Portfolio

Gee, I usually have a look at all Harness sites, see what’s going on. 

Opposition had last post 24 hrs ago, previous post 2 days ago? That’s good to see, harness followers we’re always treated like crap over there. 

• Like 3

It’s dead isn’t it? I see he thanked all the Harness members for playing nicely, stating his job is easy now that troublemakers have gone? 

You make yourselves look foolish scoobs, the reason you don’t have to moderate, NOBODY HAS POSTED! 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

It’s dead isn’t it? I see he thanked all the Harness members for playing nicely, stating his job is easy now that troublemakers have gone? 

You make yourselves look foolish scoobs, the reason you don’t have to moderate, NOBODY HAS POSTED! 

that was a funny post by scoobs thanking every one on there saying the trouble makers are gone well farttomuch still on there

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, hunterthepunter said:

that was a funny post by scoobs thanking every one on there saying the trouble makers are gone well farttomuch still on there

Fully agree, he certainly targeted the wrong people and let the arse  creepers get away with anything, f.t.m was the biggest creeper of the lot, so far up Scoobys backside he lives in permanent darkness!!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Fully agree, he certainly targeted the wrong people and let the arse  creepers get away with anything, f.t.m was the biggest creeper of the lot, so far up Scoobys backside he lives in permanent darkness!!!

great post flagship loved it    I think he is changing his name soon to f wit to much

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1

Fart Too Much I beleive had at least 2 other names over the years.

He has posted a lot but most of it was just trying to have a go at the more intelligent posters, just because he could.

Take me a few days to count up the number of times he tried to have a crack at “The Brodster”

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

Fart Too Much I beleive had at least 2 other names over the years.

He has posted a lot but most of it was just trying to have a go at the more intelligent posters, just because he could.

Take me a few days to count up the number of times he tried to have a crack at “The Brodster”

brodster your posts are great  I think I have worked out who fart is phil kenny

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

I was a troublemaker.

And damn proud of it.

Happy you weren’t a trouble maker at all.

The intelligent posters were had on by a certain element, that was allowed to get away with it.

At times it got quite toxic with certain ones just posting crap, calling certain ones liars etc. when in fact they were the ones talking the BS!

Not sure why the site was allowed to deteriorate until I had a personal message from Scooby, from out of the blue, which was a load of BS.

”The Brodster” thing was just a bit of humour!

Scooby has a problem by the look of it with people that back themselves, he seems to want dickheads on that just want to be antagonistic.

There are still some very good contributors on the other site but will,be interesting to see whether people want to remain on there when most of the intelligent posters have now moved over to BOAY!

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1

I am only going to make one observation about the other site and then forget it forever.

When I was in my self-imposed exile I still had a look now and again but I knew that site was finished with the 'Dunn' thread I believe it was.

When pound4pound came on throwing accusations around, swearing and seriously threatening people about comments made about the Dunn inquiry, and was allowed to, even to the point of the moderator moderating his posts for him (deleting swearing at people) I knew the site would never be the same, if not finished. He even made the ridiculous claim that Brodie was one who was making claims against the Dunns. If one had read the thread it was obvious Brodie was actually on the Dunn's side. It was bizarre. Even more bizarre was the moderator's support of it all. Even (I keep using that word) FTM, KH and their mates ran for cover for days such was the fear.

That site is about WHO you are and not WHAT you write. Not sure if they know each other but I am happy to be here airing my humble opinions about something I really enjoy. 

Thanks to all those involved on BOAY for giving me the opportunity.

• Like 3
  • Champ Post 1

Happy, you were spot on, that was a disgrace on that Dunn thread. Who got threatened, me, wannabe, majestic and a stack of others! Think even Admin2 copped a bit of flak. 

Then they pleaded guilty?, poor old Doctor. 

• Like 1

Providing “tossers” like Farty stay over there, then everything will be just fine.

It is good to have debate and everyone won’t agree with each other, but the thing was,

Farty and a couple of his mates were contributing nothing of any value except to to jjst antagonise.

He may get a bit pissed off if he can’t have a few of us on, so he will probably come over under a different name in the future!

Watch this space I would say.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, hunterthepunter said:

great to look at other site to see fart too much still bagging people that is why this site will take off and be the best racing site around so keep being a tosser fart too much and you will be only one left on that  site

Yes I saw he had another pop at you hunter, Scooby should be thanking him for the migration of most of the regular posters on the trot section from  r.c  to boay, definitely a much happier place here.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Yes I saw he had another pop at you hunter, Scooby should be thanking him for the migration of most of the regular posters on the trot section from  r.c  to boay, definitely a much happier place here.

I see farttoomuch is picking on booby bic now must not like boobs haha