NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

Top Dog

Yankiwi

I thought I'd start a thread for the new Top Dog, as his actions seem to be closely following what his predecessors actions were in the CD.

It's already becoming very apparent to me that the Fahey & McInereny kennels are the protected species in the south, the same way the Cole & Freeman/Turnwald kennels were in the CD.

Could Top Dog explain to me how a dog wins race 3 today at Addington in 30.33 with a torn tendon?

image.thumb.png.5f0620c6016f884c0dbea45130d28b54.png

https://www.grnz.co.nz/catch-the-action/13620/result-detail.aspx

ARCHIE JOHN HILL (2) - bumped with outside runner early stages. Turned its head outwards whilst free of interference shortly afterwards. Referred to the Veterinarian where it was reported to have a Torn tendon in its right front shoulder with a 28 day stand down imposed. Notwithstanding this the greyhound was stood down to trial to the satisfaction of Stewards on one occasion.

Are we to believe the dog would have run under 28.00 if it didn't sustain the serious injury?

1 hour ago, Yankiwi said:

I thought I'd start a thread for the new Top Dog, as his actions seem to be closely following what his predecessors actions were in the CD.

It's already becoming very apparent to me that the Fahey & McInereny kennels are the protected species in the south, the same way the Cole & Freeman/Turnwald kennels were in the CD.

Could Top Dog explain to me how a dog wins race 3 today at Addington in 30.33 with a torn tendon?

ARCHIE JOHN HILL (2) - bumped with outside runner early stages. Turned its head outwards whilst free of interference shortly afterwards. Referred to the Veterinarian where it was reported to have a Torn tendon in its right front shoulder with a 28 day stand down imposed. Notwithstanding this the greyhound was stood down to trial to the satisfaction of Stewards on one occasion.

Are we to believe the dog would have run under 28.00 if it didn't sustain the serious injury?

if it has torn tendon it be fuked aye

• Champ Post 1

Could expect that old chestnut might work if it turned it's head with 100m to go but not 450m from home. Agree it is becoming a bit of a joke, the cramping stayer Alotta Talk after 100m, penalty free scr for Sheza Ripper. Thought the run of Our Dazzel last night was worth a closer look, been winning for fun in fast times, lands on the bunny and only has eyes for Beck Eleven on the turn and gets beat in very moderate time.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, hunterthepunter said:

if it has torn tendon it be fuked aye

IF it has a torn tendon, it will be out for a very long time.

The good news is that the dog doesn't have a torn tendon whatsoever, it only has words saying that it has a torn tendon in order to avoid a FTP charge.

How many times was a similar BigTime decision made by the ex top dog & minions (race day vets) in the CD?

Is it more likely than not that the dog FTP? The dog broke a GRNZ rule. The dog should have been charged & forced to serve its 28 day holiday for breaking the rules. Why is that so difficult? The reason is corruption and its becoming obvious that corruption runs deep within the RIU's veins.

Wallis will quickly be down the Whiterod path if he keeps up with the blatant antics he's been showing in the short time he's been the top dog. We've all gained experience in how to deal with such matters, including headquarters.

• Like 2

I couldn't agree more Yankiwi, this latest thing you've shone the light on stinks like a rat, like many things in this industry! Corruption is rife in the greyhound industry, of that i have no doubt.

What a fantastic job you do Yankiwi shining the light on this shit, asking the questions, (trying) to keep them honest!

And you do it on behalf of LP's, 95% of which are willing to go along blindly accepting all this cheating and corruption without even a whimper or complaint. Making your efforts all the more honourable Yank because I know from my own experience that standing up to cheats and corruption, often on behalf of others who dont even seem to give a shit to fight it themselves can be frustrating to say the least.

• Like 1

Guest CrossCodes

Unfortunately it appears that Wallis has just continued the same corruption and unprofessional behaviour that we hoped would be wiped out with the retirement of Whiterod, just with a different kennel.

Had hoped things might have been cleaned up but if the latest few decisions he has made (all to do with the same kennel) has anything to go by then it just appears to be business as usual.

On 7/28/2019 at 7:32 PM, Yankiwi said:

Some Karma for those who receive favours from top dog..

image.png.f0e65f08cd1f6c7a5531e4a5f38e6249.png

You alright mate? I'm sure one race is not going to deter Team Fahey from the seasons ahead... You do post some good posts mate but this one leaves a sour taste. Not so much because of the "protected species" being pick out but because you've set them up to be picked on. 

• Like 1

Top dog did.

https://www.grnz.co.nz/catch-the-action/13626/stewards-report.aspx

Judicial report: 1). Handler M Kennedy was cautioned for failing to apply the race rug on HOMEBUSH ALEXEI in Race 1 in the correct manner. In taking this course of action stewards took into account that the actions of Mr Kennedy had not materially prejudiced the performance of HOMEBUSH ALEXEI.

image.thumb.png.95d58075a42a81d624b7277fe2847ae8.png

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
On 26/07/2019 at 5:40 PM, Yankiwi said:

Years later here's proof Yankiwi does know what he is talking about.

Archie John Hill's racing record below.

The date of imaginary injury he supposedly sustained is highlighted at the very bottom in his 2nd race day start.

This dog had a racing career that lasted over several years, totaling 88 starts, collecting over $68k in purse money, after (supposedly) tearing a tendon in its second race day start.

After the "torn tendon" race he had 1 marring charge in his 6th start.

If you believe what the RIB reports & what the Vet hands down for injuries, you're crazy.

Yet I'm usually the one who gets ridiculed for pointing it out when it's happening.

image.png.bdda7965735bbb7558e18f1d62e06e1b.png

image.png.ac16dee80a893a0b81627b99f39a4c93.png

image.png.8d68b906756c4b95295da2ce9a73a9a9.png

image.png.63b9661f68e154bb24c9523925cf3dcb.png

image.png.245d5ebc522ab41eb7748136de7573f2.png

image.png.521585e0cd672c1014430cb8475e2119.png

What's your point?  The vet got it wrong?

The dog went on to have a comparatively successful career.  Good on it.  With your approach it would have been banned.

Get another hobby or rather obsession.  Take up Twitching.

3 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

What's your point?  The vet got it wrong?

Look at the replay I had first provided & tell me at what point the dog was injured during the race.

You won't be able to because an injury never occurred.

If a Steward is going to press an FTP charge, it gets a post-race vet check regardless of whether it appeared it could have been injured or not.

There was a collusion between the trainer & the vet. The trainer simply told what was required from the vet and they obliged. These types of collusions have been going on for years and still exist today, as I've highlighted on another thread with dogs getting nominated only to be scratched the day before race day.

11 minutes ago, Yankiwi said:

You won't be able to because an injury never occurred.

You don't know that because you never examined the dog.

12 minutes ago, Yankiwi said:

There was a collusion between the trainer & the vet.

Proof?  Evidence not opinion.

13 minutes ago, Yankiwi said:

These types of collusions have been going on for years and still exist today

In your opinion.  

Your solution to the alleged problem is?