Bit Of A Yarn

ELLERSLIE starts DOG RACING?? That DESPERATE??

Thomass

The boys at HQ, you know, Craig I won't take responsibility for the Derby f up Baker....

...and CEO Paula, I love holidaying in Hawaii with Davo Ellis, Wilcox...Willie to his mates...and those on Twitter...unless you get BLOCKED...

Are SOOOOOOO bored having not raced for 3 lonnnnnggggg months......

...they've started the rumour that cutesy French Bulldog racing will start down the Birdcage long drop...

Talk about desperate to generate something to do...

...all they needed to do to avoid such a shocking waste of not only the BEST STEEPLE COURSE in the Worrrld..but the Queen's City's most beautiful real estate...

was to insert an AW STRATHYR...but the Committee failed MISERABLY

Read and weep about their sad boring Corporate lives...cute Doggy though

We are delighted to announce the launch of New Zealand French Bulldog Racing. CEO

says he's barking excited about taking the lead of this exciting new venture for the Club which, despite its 140yr+ history, is an old dog that looks forward to learning some new tricks

IMG_0846.JPG

• Haha 2

Who is this geezer who posts all this rubbish. I only just came across this site today and have to say anyone who reads this mans crap will be dumber for it.

The smallest dog barks the loudest and this guy is clearly an attention seeker. Just look at all the rubbish topics he brings up.

And leave the Amateur riders alone. They don't get training and are risking their necks riding for free. They will learn from their mistakes,as we all do. Pull your head in

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jim Green said:

Who is this geezer who posts all this rubbish. I only just came across this site today and have to say anyone who reads this mans crap will be dumber for it.

The smallest dog barks the loudest and this guy is clearly an attention seeker. Just look at all the rubbish topics he brings up.

And leave the Amateur riders alone. They don't get training and are risking their necks riding for free. They will learn from their mistakes,as we all do. Pull your head in

Brilliant first post and sums up what 1000 people have thought before you.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Jim Green said:

Arrrrrrh Jummy...ya old wee Scottish bugger...wearing a skirt...love to have a jar with yee Jummy....

As for yee AM's Jummy....

...there's no such thing as 'Amatuer' now...if we want a Professional Industry to thrive... we as a brotherhood have to show said stuff 24/7...

...no thrashing bludgers allowed...or wacking Barney over the Alps either..

...which appears to be your de riguer...

best Jummy...pm me

18 hours ago, barryb said:

Brilliant first post and sums up what 1000 people have thought before you.

Soz Bazz...missed you hiding away there...

Great to have you back from your solace...

And let's face it....you must be bored shirtless having to massage egos...and backs sacks and cracks where you hide?

Its tiring being someone you're not isn't it?

Come back and let's have a mass debate on something worthwhile...it'll release the stress hormone you must undoubtedly be feeling...

you first

2 hours ago, Thomass said:

Arrrrrrh Jummy...ya old wee Scottish bugger...wearing a skirt...love to have a jar with yee Jummy....

As for yee AM's Jummy....

...there's no such thing as 'Amatuer' now...if we want a Professional Industry to thrive... we as a brotherhood have to show said stuff 24/7...

...no thrashing bludgers allowed...or wacking Barney over the Alps either..

...which appears to be your de riguer...

best Jummy...pm me

Have to pass on the Ale. 

I'll give you some advice though. In this day and age all you young kids crave attention. Social media is proof of that. Everyone wants to stand out and be a "someone". 

Sometimes the best thing to be is yourself. You don't need the attention of the masses. Success in life isn't how many "likes" you get on social media or how much dribble you post. Its being comfortable in your own skin and happy doing whatever your doing and becoming a better human being.

I am unsure why you young kids of today feel the need to hide behind a computer screen and take shots at people who are doing something in their life.Is it a jealousy thing? does it make you feel like a Mr Big? i don't understand it.

It appears to me people need to get out from behind the computer screens where they can pretend to be someone they are not. Get outside and be yourself and find a hobby or something to do that you enjoy and live your own life.

Instead we have an entitled generation that crave attention,want $20 an hour minimum wage but don't want to earn it,want a 4 day working week,want to spend all they earn but complain they can't afford  house,want to legalise cannabis and have a generation of unproductive "stoners" on $20 an hour? Can't see what could possibly go wrong their.

Yes i can see a great future coming up. Please get yourself a productive hobby that isn't bagging "do-ers". Leave the Myers,Mcilroys,Wenns,Parkes etc alone. They are out there living and giving life a go. Sure they might make mistakes (1st 1 in over a year for Wenn and McIlroy according to the report) but we all do. No matter how good your going your next 1 is just around the corner. And thats a good thing as you learn from mistakes.

Giving people a serve on social media may make you feel good for a bit but its like a high from a drug mate. It will go away and you'll still be in your own unhappy life looking for the next high. Get off the computer,go find something productive to do that makes you feel happy and good about your life and keep at it. True happiness comes from solving your own problems and bettering yourself,not from trying to bring other people down.

Hard work (dont BLUDGE) sacrafice,making mistakes,self improvement and not feeling the need to hide behind a screen and take cheap shots at people trying their best is what you should be aiming at in life to find TRUE HAPPINESS. Life is to short to be a dickhead rapt up worrying about everyone else and their mistakes and neglecting yours. Mistakes are the greatest tool for learning/self improvement.

Turn off the computer and go grab life by the balls. I retire from this website now,i probably have a few good years left in me to continue to enjoy my passions and help people where i can(never have a cheap shot)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jim Green said:

Have to pass on the Ale. 

I'll give you some advice though. In this day and age all you young kids crave attention. Social media is proof of that. Everyone wants to stand out and be a "someone". 

Sometimes the best thing to be is yourself. You don't need the attention of the masses. Success in life isn't how many "likes" you get on social media or how much dribble you post. Its being comfortable in your own skin and happy doing whatever your doing and becoming a better human being.

I am unsure why you young kids of today feel the need to hide behind a computer screen and take shots at people who are doing something in their life.Is it a jealousy thing? does it make you feel like a Mr Big? i don't understand it.

It appears to me people need to get out from behind the computer screens where they can pretend to be someone they are not. Get outside and be yourself and find a hobby or something to do that you enjoy and live your own life.

Instead we have an entitled generation that crave attention,want $20 an hour minimum wage but don't want to earn it,want a 4 day working week,want to spend all they earn but complain they can't afford  house,want to legalise cannabis and have a generation of unproductive "stoners" on $20 an hour? Can't see what could possibly go wrong their.

Yes i can see a great future coming up. Please get yourself a productive hobby that isn't bagging "do-ers". Leave the Myers,Mcilroys,Wenns,Parkes etc alone. They are out there living and giving life a go. Sure they might make mistakes (1st 1 in over a year for Wenn and McIlroy according to the report) but we all do. No matter how good your going your next 1 is just around the corner. And thats a good thing as you learn from mistakes.

Giving people a serve on social media may make you feel good for a bit but its like a high from a drug mate. It will go away and you'll still be in your own unhappy life looking for the next high. Get off the computer,go find something productive to do that makes you feel happy and good about your life and keep at it. True happiness comes from solving your own problems and bettering yourself,not from trying to bring other people down.

Hard work (dont BLUDGE) sacrafice,making mistakes,self improvement and not feeling the need to hide behind a screen and take cheap shots at people trying their best is what you should be aiming at in life to find TRUE HAPPINESS. Life is to short to be a dickhead rapt up worrying about everyone else and their mistakes and neglecting yours. Mistakes are the greatest tool for learning/self improvement.

Turn off the computer and go grab life by the balls. I retire from this website now,i probably have a few good years left in me to continue to enjoy my passions and help people where i can(never have a cheap shot)

You could add in learn to use correct english and proper grammar

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jim Green said:

Have to pass on the Ale. 

TOTAL LEGEND Jummy!!

...and you're retiring already?  Bugger

I ain't heard a sermon like that since A Jehova Witness Jehoved moi up against the steel mesh door of the out house...

...you could have been a clinical psychotherapissed with stuff like that going around in da noggin though...wasted talent...

One thing though however...I may write young and immature beyond moi's years...but I'm a real old f'er with hair growing out of the ears and nostrils...and growing wild and uncultivated around other nether regions...

As for hobbies??...a Princess is my hobby...she keeps me on moi toes 24/7 that I can't even think straight let alone lie in bed upright....

Anyways all da best and pm moi sometime for a knees up in the country...ok?

1 hour ago, Reefton said:

You could add in learn to use correct english and proper grammar

Reefer!!

Ive been relly relly worried about you...

..and your inability to gather da white gold' inda future...if yous knows what I meanz??

Look don't blame da Greens...

Ive heard the kindly people at Fishngame arksed yous fellas on a one to one basis about numbers...

...then yous fellas lied because you didn't want to give away the idea you had bollocks loads in da larder...

...so they thought da white gold was az scarce az a sober Coaster...

...looks like yous fellas may have shat in your own nest then?

Hope you've got a whole freezer full...because there AINT NO MORE!

3 hours ago, Jim Green said:

Have to pass on the Ale. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Thomass said:

Soz Bazz...missed you hiding away there...

Great to have you back from your solace...

And let's face it....you must be bored shirtless having to massage egos...and backs sacks and cracks where you hide?

Its tiring being someone you're not isn't it?

Come back and let's have a mass debate on something worthwhile...it'll release the stress hormone you must undoubtedly be feeling...

you first

Thommo, pop along to Te Rapa on Sat and I will shout you into the members and a pot of hot chips, might even stretch to a beer.

PM me if ya keen.

On 16/08/2019 at 7:22 PM, barryb said:

Thommo, pop along to Te Rapa on Sat and I will shout you into the members and a pot of hot chips, might even stretch to a beer.

PM me if ya keen.

Soz I missed this bazzo...

But like last time...I'm sure you were being 2 faced...

Would I have looked for a 2 faced bogan with chups hanging out of both sides of your massive gob...or just the chups on your shoulders?

On 16/08/2019 at 7:46 PM, Chief Stipe said:

yes and then he would go from holding to loose!

Can you stop encouraging loonies from changing the topic ffs?

This is about HQ abrogating their responsibilities to the Thoroughbred Industry...

i.e. To ACTUALLY have Race Meetings...

not take 12 Week sabbaticals so their suits can go to Hawaii....

...or race f in French Pooches up the birdcage stretch

46 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Soz I missed this bazzo...

But like last time...I'm sure you were being 2 faced...

Would I have looked for a 2 faced bogan with chups hanging out of both sides of your massive gob...or just the chups on your shoulders?

Not at all T, was deadly serious, I would have even shouted you a coffee & a scone.

I would have loved to have been in the presence of a masterclass punter for the day.

5 minutes ago, barryb said:

Not at all T, was deadly serious, I would have even shouted you a coffee & a scone.

I would have loved to have been in the presence of a masterclass punter for the day.

Gee soz Bazz...you sound so....

..genuine and empathetic to someone....like me...who'd be embarrassed to even stand in your shadow

Alor...and forgive moi for finding the need to tell you this...but it could help you to become even greater...

Yesterday was an absolute MASTERCLASS from moi....

And I don't really need to tell you this...but...it was the BP rearing its head again!!

AZABEAT started the rolling MASTERCLASS...this neddy was the 'fit horse' niche that was activated...or to simpletons...the 'back up' niche

I don't wish to bore someone az great az you..but let me indulge the lesser beings out there...who're in denial

Aza raced 6 days previously...checked soon after the start on a front bias course...but you already know that....it put in an excellent performance after that early set back...then widest on the turn...blinkers were back on

Yesterday from the favoured ace draw...with the fresh ground...Aza took the trail...hooked out on the turn...and simply blitzed them...oh and the Danis 2 kgs helped...

With Blinkers back on with the excellent effort last Sunday I assessed this neddy az excellent value at 22's...

Can you imagine moi being flabbergasted to see the book at 34's then?

My gobs still wide open...Imagine that?

Wait I need a piss..back soon with more Masterclass news....

Au contrare mon ami....

Youre the legend...of epic proportions...eating that many chups does that..

...besides, even though 2, or was it 3, of your niche nap betting system neddys were an abject failure...

...you somehow managed to resurrect the free fall to produce 167% ROI..or was it 267?...sight unseen...unbeknowns to anyone bar yourself...

...only GOATS, WIGJAMS and FIGJAMS can do that...

Anyway...enough of talking about your fairy tales...

...this is about me...ok?

TAKE THE TRICK was yet another of moi's well published BP's...excellent form on Premier day...back to R 65...off a long break with an excellent first up 3 rd in a stronger race...natural impwdtrovement...

...I'd rated this neddy as value at 7.5...I got on at 23's...one of THE best value investments of the year...

...got up on the line thanks to the App. allowance...and Daryl falling asleep...

It was sweeter than the freshly killed Lamb and mint sauce I had last night...

To top off one of THE best days of winter...and I'm ALL over winter...As indeed you claim...

ENDLESS DRAMA was another standout..at Max units...where my BP recognised Arse form beats NZ form ...almost every time...

...I've constantly drummed that into you so much Bazz...you should be struck deaf mute by now...

And then I totes LMAO when one of your Wag mates said...

" I Aint got enough stats on that neddy to analyse such"!!!

F me...no wonder you feel embarrassed coming here...with wacko stuff like that you must feel relly relly secure in your own skin amongst kindred plonkers...

BTW...did you take your Sultan's advice and go for value today on all of the neddys planning to stay on the rails at Whangas??

Onya...totally f'd advice like that is why us winners exist...

...keep going hard on that...

I am too...but in a far different hard...thanks to yous fellas

Edited by Thomass