Bit Of A Yarn

Whanganui Shambles

Rockit

30 minutes ago, Sickof it said:

Because of comments from you and your nasty mates our daughters and women are starving themselves and making themselves sick. I hope you are very proud of your selves keep up the great work

My wife thought your comment was hilarious and this is why. Camel toe or cameltoe by definition is, "an effect created by a pair of trousers or shorts that fit very tightly around a woman's groin, so drawing attention to the shape of the external genitals."

The appearance of camel toe has very little to do with the amount of fat a woman carries or body shape, it is all to do with garment tighness and the stretch of the fabric. Either the woman is wearing ill fitting clothing or she is deliberately drawing attention to her genitals. My wife tells me that the later is a thing as some women believe camel toe makes them more attractive to the opposite sex. She also told me women buy undies with accentuated labia to complement their existing genitals. She is still laughing by the way.

I have no idea who you people are talking about, but I will say this, if she is seeking attention, she got it. If not, maybe wear a size up or change the style of trousers. As for your children, if you are letting them read this forum, then they should be removed from your care.

imagesn.jpg

Celebrities-Camel-Toe.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Cockyaleg said:

My wife thought your comment was hilarious and this is why. Camel toe or cameltoe by definition is, "an effect created by a pair of trousers or shorts that fit very tightly around a woman's groin, so drawing attention to the shape of the external genitals."

The appearance of camel toe has very little to do with the amount of fat a woman carries or body shape, it is all to do with garment tighness and the stretch of the fabric. Either the woman is wearing ill fitting clothing or she is deliberately drawing attention to her genitals. My wife tells me that the later is a thing as some women believe camel toe makes them more attractive to the opposite sex. She also told me women buy undies with accentuated labia to complement their existing genitals. She is still laughing by the way.

I have no idea who you people are talking about, but I will say this, if she is seeking attention, she got it. If not, maybe wear a size up or change the style of trousers. As for your children, if you are letting them read this forum, then they should be removed from your care.

imagesn.jpg

Celebrities-Camel-Toe.jpg

Your wife is really in the know! I had no idea there was such a study on it. maybe you sickos shouldn't be looking at our bits while we are working. Keep your sick threads about tight trousers and camel toe to yourselves. If greyhound racing are attracting such losers are you it is a sad world 

Lol, Cockyaleg.. that's the most interesting, informative post this forum has seen for some time..?

Now that is saying something!!

P.S (because I know you're wondering) I personally do not look to accentuate my camel toe and did not know those ridiculous undies even existed..?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, That Girl said:

Lol, Cockyaleg.. that's the most interesting, informative post this forum has seen for some time..?

Now that is saying something!!

P.S (because I know you're wondering) I personally do not look to accentuate my camel toe and did not know those ridiculous undies even existed..?

Neither did I. I had to google my wife's information because I actually thought she was having me on. But no, it's a thing.

5 minutes ago, Sickof it said:

Your wife is really in the know! I had no idea there was such a study on it. maybe you sickos shouldn't be looking at our bits while we are working. Keep your sick threads about tight trousers and camel toe to yourselves. If greyhound racing are attracting such losers are you it is a sad world 

Maybe greyhound racing should look to eliminate people like yourself from the sport, that would definitely improve the image we see. Your posts and that of your alter-ego are trash.

• Like 2

Yes she is just as big a shit stirrer as brider she takes photos of people's cars picks up dogs smashes them against the lure then calls the handler he is a cunt also speeds into the track so fast that one day she will kill a kid or a person

• Like 1

What a bloody disgrace!! Who gives a shit who has a camel toe or not. If your that into it you should change occupation. If brider is a shit stirrer to you, do you need to plaster it on here. She is a handler a helper a mother and this is disgusting. Mr gambler likes to take photos also Mehe...

• Like 1