Bit Of A Yarn

Whanganui Shambles

Rockit

As it's the school holidays and I have some spare time I thought I might continue on with yesterday's informative post on "camel toe".
I went back to everyones friend Mr Goggle and found a wealth of information on the subject. My wife still laughing has encouraged me to share.

Camel toe affects all women, fat, thin, short, tall, young or old. While there are women who see this phenomenon as an asset there are equally those who see it as a curse and embarrassment. Many men also find the look distasteful, one particular quote made me giggle, "Nothing worse than seeing a random woman flashing a second pair of lips, hideous!" Yesterday I brought you the labia enhancer so it's only fair that today's lesson should be about elimination, concealment.

There are a mindboggling array of camel toe concealers on the market. Even the Kardashians have a product called the "Cuchini", a very clever name. Grin.  Rachel Ray featured a concealer called the "Braza' on day time TV, and as SICK OF IT vertually accused members of harming her daughter's well being I think this video is an appropriate share. Camel toe can be concealed or enhanced depending on your point of view, the choice is yours. Happy lip syncing all.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Cockyaleg said:

As it's the school holidays and I have some spare time I thought I might continue on with yesterday's informative post on "camel toe".
I went back to everyones friend Mr Goggle and found a wealth of information on the subject. My wife still laughing has encouraged me to share.

Camel toe affects all women, fat, thin, short, tall, young or old. While there are women who see this phenomenon as an asset there are equally those who see it as a curse and embarrassment. Many men also find the look distasteful, one particular quote made me giggle, "Nothing worse than seeing a random woman flashing a second pair of lips, hideous!" Yesterday I brought you the labia enhancer so it's only fair that today's lesson should be about elimination, concealment.

There are a mindboggling array of camel toe concealers on the market. Even the Kardashians have a product called the "Cuchini", a very clever name. Grin.  Rachel Ray featured a concealer called the "Braza' on day time TV, and as SICK OF IT vertually accused members of harming her daughter's well being I think this video is an appropriate share. Camel toe can be concealed or enhanced depending on your point of view, the choice is yours. Happy lip syncing all.

What a sad bastard 

19 minutes ago, fur que said:

What a sad bastard 

Quite possibly, but not today. I am perplexed, you like comments about masturbation, had no issue with accusations of infidelity, didn't blink an eye when anothers reputation was attacked, but talk about camel toe and you feel compelled to comment. I will not lose any sleep over your indignation. Most will see the humour and that is what was intended.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, That Girl said:

Lol, Cockyaleg.. that's the most interesting, informative post this forum has seen for some time..?

Now that is saying something!!

P.S (because I know you're wondering) I personally do not look to accentuate my camel toe and did not know those ridiculous undies even existed..?

lol yes I'm wondering 

• Haha 2

On 9/10/2019 at 9:27 AM, Cockyaleg said:

Great read Cocky, really educational.

2 hours ago, aquaman said:

Great read Cocky, really educational.

Thank you Sir. I have learned much in the last two days and had a laugh during the process.

You probably weren't around in the 60's and 70's to remember the stovepipes and bellbottom/flares. We had it all going on back then. That is when the "wedgy", the "camel-toe", the muffin-top, and the "bulge" were invented. Polyester was also a thing, not a good thing. To put on a pair of pants required lying on a bed and wriggling into them. Removing them required help from the local firebrigade or you risked concussion as you fell about the room wrestling with your pants.

As a young male back then I foolishly followed the fashion of the day. These pants should have been called "Guantanamo's' due to there torturous nature. There was no room in these pants for male genitalia, none. You spent your entire day shifting your bits to achieve some sort of respite. If you were a testosterone filled male, any involuntary excitement in public could be extemely embarrassing and painful. It astounds me that any male of that era managed to father children due to circulatory issues and the fact it took so long to get your pants off.

Fastforward fifty years and we have the "skinny" pants, bellbottoms without the bell. Due to modern day stretch fabric this revamped version is not devoid of issues. They like their predessor leave little room for imagination hence the revival of the camel-toe etc. Unfortunately, the stretch also exaggerates that which should probably remain hidden. Like the bellbottom these pants were designed to fit a boyish figure devoid of curve. Well suited or not, we are prone to follow the fashion of the day. I will leave the sock enhancement thing for another day.

The photo below illustrates my post. The band is "Cream", featuring Eric Clapton, Jack Bruce, and recently deceased Ginger Baker (RIP).

c63545e4-2322-4293-9fc7-1d0be0895cc6-1020x907.jpeg

On 8/10/2019 at 5:54 PM, That Girl said:

Lol, Cockyaleg.. that's the most interesting, informative post this forum has seen for some time..?

Now that is saying something!!

P.S (because I know you're wondering) I personally do not look to accentuate my camel toe and did not know those ridiculous undies even existed..?

nothing better than bit of humour and excitement being Friday night lol