Bit Of A Yarn

Whanganui Shambles

Rockit

As a trainer very disappointed they change the hole lure and can not even send it the hole way around the track what up the home straight and  say thats good enough next thing stipes didn't even see a race book on the track untill a trainer said did not even go past the problem I beleave someone needs to stand up here and the stipes included totally not good enough they are fast enough to fine trainers for any little thing. 

Thanks gambler still very disappointing as I do beleave it could have been avoided like once around with the new lure could of resembled all the dramas and if it was safe or not I must say very lucky for all dogs involved to miss the falling fake rail

5 minutes ago, Nathan said:

O Paul freeman hope that helps Wanganui nothing else does

Oh great! I couldn't think of anyone better than someone who races dogs without a licence. Investigated for race fixing and turns up smug as on race day. A brilliant choice nzgra! 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nathan said:

He carnt do any worse than the last person in charge and I must say he was the first out there today to try and help all the best paul

Well good on him! Let's hope it lasts. I find him an arrogant unapproachable person who's all about himself! He's not about the industry! 

24 minutes ago, gambler said:

Grow some balls Nathan. Don't suck up to demons like this. But you will. It's in your nature. Surprised they didn't put Brendon in charge

Grow some balls yourself! Are you the same big mouth today making a scene!??? 

11 minutes ago, Four shaw said:

As a owner an punter freeman is what wanganui need ...wanganui board out of there depth......to busy helping the cole kennels ???

Well I hope you are right!! I've googled everything on Freeman and it's all bad so here's hoping for wanganui!! Freeman is very much an owner and punter man.