Bit Of A Yarn

Te Akau Shark

Brando

Spot on, Mooncoin. OP didn't create the breaks, the others presented them for him by moving away from the rail, perhaps thinking the better ground was wide/r ..TAS likes the sting out of the ground so the inside wasn't a prob for him, but Lys Gracieux had the superior turn of foot and won easily. That was one helluva sprint from her to run down a classy colt with no weight on his back

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Thomass said:

Actually wasn't that the wee fella?  MCKee said " she's very well"...

...they do look fantastic in the blooming period though...Ive oftened used a preggers Mare to look at moi's definition...wet seals are just like mirrors did you know?

She does tend to over race but when she won the G2 there they were on...usually at this late stage of a race horse's career it's on/off that works to get them thinking

No McKee said this about blinkers:  

“But she’s still only finished half a length behind Rondinella, who
ran second, and she was always going to improve out of that run. We’ve put the
blinkers on her to keep her sharp for that last 200m and she’s ready to go
now.”

Check out the full article here:  https://bitofayarn.com/racenews/consensus-chasing-further-group-spoils-in-melbourne/

21 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

No McKee said this about blinkers:  

“But she’s still only finished half a length behind Rondinella, who
ran second, and she was always going to improve out of that run. We’ve put the
blinkers on her to keep her sharp for that last 200m and she’s ready to go
now.”

Check out the full article here:  https://bitofayarn.com/racenews/consensus-chasing-further-group-spoils-in-melbourne/

Oh ok so the wee fella was transitioning Stick?

After his last quote "she's got other things on her mind"

...and being a 'noted' Vet of self proclaimed 'note'

He's seen the research I've posted...because he reads this site religiously...

...and come to the conclusion that her hoped for go fast new hormones...

...have not kicked in and she's become another slow down pregnant stat?

Shell make a great price when she goes into the ring though....

which begs the question..if Julz and the Wee fella love her so much..and seeing as they're loaded and could buy 100 of her like 10 times over...

...why sell a loved family member who's now become a family heirloom?

9 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Oh ok so the wee fella was transitioning Stick?

After his last quote "she's got other things on her mind"

...and being a 'noted' Vet of self proclaimed 'note'

He's seen the research I've posted...because he reads this site religiously...

...and come to the conclusion that her hoped for go fast new hormones...

...have not kicked in and she's become another slow down pregnant stat?

Shell make a great price when she goes into the ring though....

which begs the question..if Julz and the Wee fella love her so much..and seeing as they're loaded and could buy 100 of her like 10 times over...

...why sell a loved family member who's now become a family heirloom?

WTF are you on about?  This is a classic example of trolling for a reaction.  

1 minute ago, Thomass said:

Geee I thought you'd be agreeing...after getting kicked off the other site..with so much work you'd put into it...

...and him treating you like dog scrape shoe?

Regardless he doesn't own a racing share in the horse and those that do are good people.  Move on or move out.

• Haha 1

On 22/10/2019 at 2:54 PM, theshu said:

Just my opinion but i think  TAS  has 2 shows and i do  not like either of them.

Don't think I'm letting you off the hook shrew...

Are you getting someone to compose your Mea Culpa seeing as you can't compose written Engrish..

...or are you too busy getting a Latin translation organised in your busy trolling life?

1 minute ago, Thomass said:

Don't think I'm letting you off the hook shrew...

Are you getting someone to compose your Mea Culpa seeing as you can't compose written Engrish..

...or are you too busy getting a Latin translation organised in your busy trolling life?

I think finishing third definitely meets the criteria of having two shows. So spot on theshu!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, theshu said:

As we all know ,it is nearly impossible to get kicked of this site.But i think it is only an  accident waiting to happen that the Village Idiot will be the first ever to be booted from here.  Professional troll.

Shrew...you are the ULTIMATE troll...

Every extremely intelligent knowledge based post I make...you're there trolling

And Using of instead of OFF and shrewing up your commas and vacant spaces...

Let it go son...go walk the beach... or stalk someone on the beach if that's your thang...

I add unfathamable value added content and I'm much loved by almost everyone...let moi take you to the promised land..just say when and I'll come rescue your lost soul...

best

2 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Shrew...you are the ULTIMATE troll...

Every extremely intelligent knowledge based post I make...you're there trolling

And Using of instead of OFF and shrewing up your commas and vacant spaces...

Let it go son...go walk the beach... or stalk someone on the beach if that's your thang...

I add unfathamable value added content and I'm much loved by almost everyone...let moi take you to the promised land..just say when and I'll come rescue your lost soul...

best

Don't kid yourself Thomaas - you are starting to wear thin.  Sharpen up your act and get back on topic and FFS stop using those ellipses or I'll play that game again!!!

Ditto mate...some of your criticism of moi's intelligent ideas on 'value' when it comes to investing are rather galling to be frank...

...btw you haven't got a pocus on me have you?

Im being forced to change passwords EVERY time I log in..and Freda's getting posts duplicated 3 times..

Can you sort it? thanks

4 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Ditto mate...some of your criticism of moi's intelligent ideas on 'value' when it comes to investing are rather galling to be frank...

...btw you haven't got a pocus on me have you?

Im being forced to change passwords EVERY time I log in..and Freda's getting posts duplicated 3 times..

Can you sort it? thanks

The password issue you may have hasn't nothing to do with BOAY.  I'd say USER stuff up.

As for Freda duplicating things 3 times - again I'd say user error as it doesn't happen to everyone else.

I'm glad you find my criticism of your ideas on "value" as galling.  To be frank your repetitive BS and your failure to provide WINNER's that match the "Blueprint" BEFORE they race is galling to most on BOAY.  

58 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

The password issue you may have hasn't nothing to do with BOAY.  I'd say USER stuff up.

As for Freda duplicating things 3 times - again I'd say user error as it doesn't happen to everyone else.

I'm glad you find my criticism of your ideas on "value" as galling.  To be frank your repetitive BS and your failure to provide WINNER's that match the "Blueprint" BEFORE they race is galling to most on BOAY.  

Wake up...I tipped the Tri in the Cox pet!...IN ONE

The last 4 races I've tipped, 2 tris, a Q and a winner ALL IN ONE SELECTION...All on BOAY...I should be charging for such genius ffs!

Thats a World Record and I'll be applying to the Guinness peeps for it to be consummated...stand by...

Alors, I've always offered personal lessons on how to BP....by PM...Ask away McDuff..

BTW I don't tip...I'm not a tipster...but an educator!

Tips are for the Sultans to see how far they can swing a wee sausage for a buzz