Bit Of A Yarn

Maybe GRNZ could learn a few things from this

Kiwigreys

20 hours ago, That Girl said:

If I'm not mistaken, on this occasion Yankiwi is simply pointing out that the above muzzle rule is stupid and poorly written given that muzzles come on and off all the time and it says to be worn "at all times".

Spot on señora.

Do I think the rule is right? Absolutely not.

Does the RIU think the rule is right? Probably not.

Does what either the RIU or myself believe about the rule matter even one iota? NO.

The rules are the rules & the RIU should be enforcing them exactly the way they are written. Anything less is either incompetence or a flagrant disregard for the task they are charged with doing. Ignoring a rule is not upholding integrity on any level.

They should be bringing forward charges for each & every instance of a breach of rule 47.10. They should also be using their influence (with haste) via a remit to get the rule changed to something more sensible. 

As written, the rule is easily enforced (which the RIU has obviously chosen not to). Either a dog is wearing a muzzle or it isn't. It's that simple!

In the previous photo from the annual report, the dog isn't wearing a muzzle. It is either about to wear a muzzle or had just finished wearing a muzzle on a racecourse. That's a breach of rule 47.10

But you do cast judgement mr CB . A lot of your posts are judging other people or their dogs when you yourself had a dog that the stipes questioned about its honesty .  Trust me I don't " follow " you you are just always in every thread . Oh what it must be like to be perfect . 

8 hours ago, fur que said:

But you do cast judgement mr CB . A lot of your posts are judging other people or their dogs when you yourself had a dog that the stipes questioned about its honesty .  Trust me I don't " follow " you you are just always in every thread . Oh what it must be like to be perfect . 

Yes fur que, I owned a dog that in a race the Steward questioned my trainer about his performance & they reviewed replay footage together. That query did not lead to any charges being filed against the dog.

Why fur que is trying to be ambiguous is beyond me. I have nothing to hide.

Since fur que is currently an LP under GRNZ rules, maybe he's worried about his obligations under their social media policy & fair enough. It's exactly what I'd recommend that he does.

So I'll help him out with that & do a bit of dirty work for him.

The dogs he's referring to is King's Legacy. My name is Charles Bidwell.

That said, I'd like to know a bit more about this photo & the training relationship which had lead up to it. Your co-owner is currently up on criminal charges for animal cruelty because of alleged live baiting he and others we undergoing in their kennels bull-ring. 

Bigtime Leads

https://www.grnz.co.nz/News/2182/Breeders-Bonus-Dollars-on-Offer-at-Cambridge

It seems the ownership of Bigtime Leads changed from "Brendon Cole" (solely) to "Brendon Cole & Tony Potts" sometime between 03 Oct 2018 & 08 Oct 2018 & that co-ownership remains exactly the same to this day.

https://www.grnz.co.nz/greyhounds/profiles.aspx?AnimalID=30492

The animal cruelty investigation has been in the mainstream media since 2017.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11957686

So no, my post I'm not casting any judgement on decisions you have made or the way you choose to live your life. You're entitled to live you life in any way you choose to live it, as am I.

That said, It's quite obvious that we likely have differing morals & ethics.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gambler said:

So basically Tony and Emma support live kills. Is this right?

I have no evidence of that.

What I have shown is that Tony Potts & Brendon Cole are joint owners.

I've shown that Tony purchased or was gifted at least a portion of a dog previously owned by Brendon alone.

I've show that when the transfer of ownership occurred, the live baiting investigation was well underway & very widely publicised.

I've connected the dots & formed my own opinion about how genuine, ethical I believe both Brendon & Tony are.

You too are welcome to form your own opinion on the matter. It's well within your rights to do so.

Edited by Yankiwi

So first of all Charles- Tony Potts was the owner of Night pearl, who is the mother to Bigtime leads. Therefore he has a share in all of the pups she has? So why you would say the ownership changed from Brendon Cole (solely) to Brendon Cole & Tony Potts when it’s been in the same ownership since he started racing? 

Second of all who gave you the right to throw accusations accusing us of supporting live baiting based on a photo? You must lead the most boring life sitting at home judging nearly every trainer and dog registered with Greyhound Racing New Zealand. 
 Obviously your application to become a member of the RIU was rejected and you have to spend your time on here being judgemental and must I say sometimes disgusting in the way you talk about majority of us.

once the worlds most annoying owner mate you really haven’t changed. 

2 hours ago, Joy said:

So why you would say the ownership changed from Brendon Cole (solely) to Brendon Cole & Tony Potts when it’s been in the same ownership since he started racing? 

I've made this claim because it's the truth.

Bigtime Leads first maiden win on 03/10/18.

image.png.10c7e8ab933a1327dd50034a289f7596.png

Bigtime Leads second maiden win on 08/10/18.

image.png.21f286e1217984afccad11909b1a3555.png

So yes, a clear change in ownership.

As for the rest of your questions & statements, you don't know what you're talking about.

I've made no accusations of anyone live baiting, other than Brendon Cole & two other people in the photos that I'm not exactly sure who they are.

Another member had questioned whether Tony & Emma support live kills. I stated that I have no evidence of that. That is not an accusation. That isn't even an insulation that anyone supports live kills.

The dog has always been owned by Brendon Cole and Tony Potts. Not that that’s any of you’re business... 

ok so then why post a photo? What was your point? All you do is nit pick at things that are nothing to do with you. 

2 hours ago, Joy said:

The dog has always been owned by Brendon Cole and Tony Potts. Not that that’s any of you’re business... 

ok so then why post a photo? What was your point? All you do is nit pick at things that are nothing to do with you. 

Not according to the grnz website. 

Isnt that a breach of rules?

• Like 1

I have no evidence of that.

What I have shown is that Tony Potts & Brendon Cole are joint owners.

I've shown that Tony purchased or was gifted at least a portion of a dog previously owned by Brendon alone.

I've show that when the transfer of ownership occurred, the live baiting investigation was well underway & very widely publicised.

I've connected the dots & formed my own opinion about how genuine, ethical I believe both Brendon & Tony are.

You too are welcome to form your own opinion on the matter. It's well within your rights to do so.

What a total and utter fuck wit you are oh and a totally wrong cunt . I can bet you a million dollars you can't show I purchased or was given a share . I owned the brood bitch you stupid cunt . As goes on all over the dog world it was done on a pup deal ( seriously it was fuck all to do with you anyway bidwell ) . You connected fuck all coz there is nothing to connect ( only in your sad head ) . The investigation is nothing to do with me . Again , seriously watch what you print . 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Joy said:

So the dogs first maiden win on 03/10/18 was done so under false pretences?

Isn't that fraud?

image.png

As for who's business the ownership of a racing dog is, that is public knowledge. That's why every registered greyhound has a trainer & owner displayed for it on the GRNZ website.

Obviously for this dogs first win, Brendon Cole (solely) was its owner.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fur que said:

What a total and utter fuck wit you are oh and a totally wrong cunt . I can bet you a million dollars you can't show I purchased or was given a share . I owned the brood bitch you stupid cunt . As goes on all over the dog world it was done on a pup deal ( seriously it was fuck all to do with you anyway bidwell ) . You connected fuck all coz there is nothing to connect ( only in your sad head ) . The investigation is nothing to do with me . Again , seriously watch what you print . 

What horrible unbecoming language, mind you being associated with B Cole is unbecoming so no surprises there.