Bit Of A Yarn

1st Round Interdominion

Gammalite

15 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

It's great to see a fair few decent Aussies here hopefully it negates the all-star team driving and horses win on their merit...classy brigade has started to do this and it has put a wee spanner in the works!

Chances are all 6 of Marks make the final and with help from his Big brother who might sneak one in ,looks like Doomsday for Aus.

9 minutes ago, hunterthepunter said:

Grant Dixon will win the final

How I wish you are Right.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been on Grants back since winter to go across, since Gammalite, I'm ThemightyQuinn and Our Sir Vancelot all taking victory at Auckland.

Chester [Colt thirty one]  has drawn the car-park night one , and did jump out of his gear recently at Melton out of the gate.

Both these things are worrying me greatly

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Gammalite said:

How I wish you are Right.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been on Grants back since winter to go across, since Gammalite, I'm ThemightyQuinn and Our Sir Vancelot all taking victory at Auckland.

Chester [Colt thirty one]  has drawn the car-park night one , and did jump out of his gear recently at Melton out of the gate.

Both these things are worrying me greatly

is great trainer with amazing horse will suit the series 

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

19 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Who knows, A.S look a bit vunerable at the moment and Aussies won't make it easy. ..

I don't know Flagship. but All-stars have 1/4 of the series runners so should negate the vulnerability.

Just watched 91' final at Auckland and Mark Hanover and Reba lord did a great job working togeather a lap out and helped Christopher Vance into 2nd as well by good team work. The only aussie in that one got tipped out. lol

The aussies won't be helping each other. 

2 minutes ago, Gammalite said:

I don't know Flagship. but All-stars have 1/4 of the series runners so should negate the vulnerability.

Well I hope not, they can be very predictable with their driving tactics and can turn a race into a predictable bore fest..... they will have to work this interdomions, along way for the Aussies to come to hand it to them on a plate.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Do they still race at tweedheads and rocklea? The tab here have recently included betting at Marburg

No they are long gone, even Gold Coast parklands closed 2010 to build the commonwealth games village for last year. Beautiful track that was too.

so nothing at the gold coast now , such a shame.

Yes we have Marburg for the battlers. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gammalite said:

No they are long gone, even Gold Coast parklands closed 2010 to build the commonwealth games village for last year. Beautiful track that was too.

so nothing at the gold coast now , such a shame.

Yes we have Marburg for the battlers. 

Where is marburg

10 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Well I hope not, they can be very predictable with their driving tactics and can turn a race into a predictable bore fest..... they will have to work this interdomions, along way for the Aussies to come to hand it to them on a plate.

Yes they A/S do a good job. Tiger Tara tried to outstay them NZ cup last year and came up 1/2 head short to The Fixer amongst a "pack' of Allstars. John Dunn nearly popped them this year's Cup but not quite,.

Arden Rooney did surprise them 2015 Cup, but Mark's horse gave it 50m start with bad getaway so bit unlucky.

Tiger Tara got revenge in Interdominion last time with a thunderous display. wonder why he's not there now ?? and Luke McCarthy has old kiwi mate Cash N Flow flying lately , 3 x 1.50 miles past 2 months so very surprised he is not there to help out 'Bling It On' a little. Tim Williams won races at Auckland with it as well.?