Bit Of A Yarn

Trentham

11 hours ago, barryb said:

Nothing wrong with the crowd size ,it was big numbers.

At least they were there to watch quality racing. They weren’t picnicking in the sun.

Big Numbers? Where were they hiding?  There was heaps of room for a picnic. The Tron would love a crowd like Tauherenikau gets. 

I agree with you though on the quality of racing, the last 6 or so races were a great watch.

13 minutes ago, Bloke said:

Big Numbers? Where were they hiding?  There was heaps of room for a picnic. The Tron would love a crowd like Tauherenikau gets. 

I agree with you though on the quality of racing, the last 6 or so races were a great watch.

By the looks of Barry's posts - in the bar alongside him

5 hours ago, Mark D said:

By the looks of Barry's posts - in the bar alongside him

Still posting negative stuff Mark, you are a positive sort of guy.

For your information, I was in the grandstand and yes there was a good sized crowd there. Bigger than there has been in a long while apart from cup day.

59 minutes ago, Mark D said:

Positively negative Barry.  I post the truth whether that is positive or negative.  You delude yourself

Not deluded on the fact you are depressive.

Unless you were there I suggest you stop posting bullshit, I was sitting in the grandstand and wandering around FFS, I know how many were there.

• Like 1