Bit Of A Yarn

RIU Muppets

Happy Sunrise

I read every stipe report and last time I looked MOT wasn’t up!

So I read the big questioning of Sheree and couldn’t believe what I was reading - these stipes driving ability , reading a race and knowing what a skilled driver would do is a big joke .

Your review is spot on and I had money on Sheree but I was not blaming her for loosing my money but more the AS horses don’t fire when the top team are not there and my $$$ were carted out the back door by the hot pot .

A joke to even question Sheree’s drive .

Edited by LongOwner
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, LongOwner said:

Did you choke on your weetbix's when you read about Mr O and Chloe ? ?

He is such a good driver I can't remember the last time this happened! He would probably have asked for directions to the stipes room.

However, it confirms my belief that a horse can't be disqualified no matter what a driver does down the straight.

image.thumb.png.59597e449f0085a314e7093d0ae817dc.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Did you choke on your weetbix's when you read about Mr O and Chloe ? ?

He is such a good driver I can't remember the last time this happened! He would probably have asked for directions to the stipes room.

However, it confirms my belief that a horse can't be disqualified no matter what a driver does down the straight.

image.thumb.png.59597e449f0085a314e7093d0ae817dc.png

Probably his 1st suspension since his drunken bender a couple of years ago in central.

22 hours ago, LongOwner said:

So I read the big questioning of Sheree and couldn’t believe what I was reading - these stipes driving ability , reading a race and knowing what a skilled driver would do is a big joke .

Your review is spot on and I had money on Sheree but I was not blaming her for loosing my money but more the AS horses don’t fire when the top team are not there and my $$$ were carted out the back door by the hot pot .

A joke to even question Sheree’s drive .

Hey Martin we all know about your bias against the riu but how about changing the record.

you probably even blamed them for the new quarry!

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, the galah said:

Is this post a result of the Mcgrath runners being ordered to be scratched from tonights races as a result of a stable inspection?  

I can't help but think that the vitriol towards the riu  by some is counter productive and is helping sink the ship carrying those they support.  And they just can't see it.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, the galah said:

I can't help but think that the vitriol towards the riu  by some is counter productive and is helping sink the ship carrying those they support.  And they just can't see it.

Not referring to you hunterthepunter, your mellow and  at  times humorous in comparison with some things I have read.  Just look at the other site for an example of what I mean.

Edited by the galah
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, hunterthepunter said:

David the lier the old milkshaker of the 90s 40 odd wins then 15 year drought as a trainer 

Wouldn't know how to milkshake a horse so that's a strange claim,but i can see the irony of your comment. Did work for a trainer down south and he never milkshaked or used a vet either.  You've got the wrong fella sunshine. 

Edited by the galah
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, hunterthepunter said:

we are bang on the money have the right person 

If you have the right person then you would know no milkshaking.   Over the years i have heard so many things about myself that were untrue. One of the bad ones was when every man and his dog was spreading the story i was the trainer under investigation by the spca who was on the front page of the local paper .That wasn't me. you would think people would get their facts right but no they don't. I've heard so many falsehoods.  I have  a thick skin. i  don't worry as i know whats true.  

• Haha 1

just been thinking punter that we don't need to bring personalities into it.  You can support mcgrath and all the others and still recognise that no one is perfect.  Even the best make mistakes.   People should just own up to them and move on. There is so much less drama if they do that. Everyone is better off.   But thats not the way it works it seems, and there are unnecessary consequences as a result. 

Just because someone points out they think someones actions were wrong does not mean they have a personal grudge.  If however people start making things personal then everyone understandably resorts to that level. 

• Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1