Jump to content
Bit Of A Yarn

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Rangatira said:

come in the brodster

I think we all know Brodie is not the owner of the good filly given who is looking after it in Oz but he may have the answer anyway cos he would have been watching the great mile racing at Menangle last night.

 

Greg

Edited by JJ Flash
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

I think we all know Brodie is not the owner of the good filly given who is looking after it in Oz but he may have the answer anyway cos he would have been watching the great mile racing at Menangle last night.

 

Greg

thanks for clearing that up

he doesn't really fit the profile of an all stars owner despite being a big fan of their colours

Brodie Flag.png

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

Big win in the Hondo Gratten last night for team AS  but i see Stylish Memphis was late scratched in the race won by Cran;s Dr Susan , anyone know why??

 

Greg

Stylish Memphis arrived late oncourse, so stewards scratched it. 

Edited by Rusty
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Rangatira said:

thanks for clearing that up

he doesn't really fit the profile of an all stars owner despite being a big fan of their colours

Brodie Flag.png

I would say your on the money for the first time that an Allstar owners profile would have to be over 70 and be a grey power supporter none of the above is brodie am I right Peter rabbit??????

  • Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, hunterthepunter said:

I would say your on the money for the first time that an Allstar owners profile would have to be over 70 and be a grey power supporter none of the above is brodie am I right Peter rabbit??????

going by the post race shots winning must be the elixir of youth

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...