Bit Of A Yarn

Self Assured

JJ Flash

4 minutes ago, Rangatira said:

come in the brodster

I think we all know Brodie is not the owner of the good filly given who is looking after it in Oz but he may have the answer anyway cos he would have been watching the great mile racing at Menangle last night.

Greg

Edited by JJ Flash
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

I think we all know Brodie is not the owner of the good filly given who is looking after it in Oz but he may have the answer anyway cos he would have been watching the great mile racing at Menangle last night.

Greg

thanks for clearing that up

he doesn't really fit the profile of an all stars owner despite being a big fan of their colours

Brodie Flag.png

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

Big win in the Hondo Gratten last night for team AS  but i see Stylish Memphis was late scratched in the race won by Cran;s Dr Susan , anyone know why??

Greg

Stylish Memphis arrived late oncourse, so stewards scratched it. 

Edited by Rusty
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Rangatira said:

thanks for clearing that up

he doesn't really fit the profile of an all stars owner despite being a big fan of their colours

Brodie Flag.png

I would say your on the money for the first time that an Allstar owners profile would have to be over 70 and be a grey power supporter none of the above is brodie am I right Peter rabbit??????

• Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, hunterthepunter said:

I would say your on the money for the first time that an Allstar owners profile would have to be over 70 and be a grey power supporter none of the above is brodie am I right Peter rabbit??????

going by the post race shots winning must be the elixir of youth

• Like 1