Bit Of A Yarn

Hayley Mullane

Mardy

16 hours ago, Mardy said:

Just wondering if Hayley has given the game away.I don't follow the pups as much as i used too,but i pretty much used to back all of her dogs,but lately i haven't seen her name around at all.

She tried to a play a numbers game with castoffs and not race all her dogs. 

• Like 1

On 13/03/2020 at 2:37 PM, Four shaw said:

revolving door skeleton GIF by jjjjjohn

Yes, staff turnover at that establishment has always been high. The last mass exodus in January-February 2019 demonstrates that. If the kennel is closed down legally, Hayley maybe in a spot of bother. Under the rules the Cole family would be prohibited. Staffing and an alternative property could be problematic. To put your hand up to be a pseudo trainer under those circumstances would be morally depraved in my view.

Even taking into account the possible result of the court case I doubt anyone could last longer than 3mths working for him. Imagine that big noting know it all barking orders from over the fence on how to do your job, fark that. He'd be the first one to slag her off if his dogs suddenly started to go off the boil, or sack her if she doesn't abide by his rules. I bet the confidentiality clause in their employment contract is tighter than a fishes rear end! 

• Like 1