Bit Of A Yarn

Craig Rendle YOUR an ARSHHOLE

Clarkie

On 18/05/2020 at 10:36 PM, Nogo said:

Such lovely people all round in this game. Just a lovely scene to be apart of. ? who needs activists when you have the participants. Any new participants would just feel so excited to be apart of it!?

They are angry. They are reacting to a situation not of their making. Word is the case is to be heard next month, early July at the latest. On that I agree with the activists. In a time when you need positive exposure you lot are going to be shit on BIGTIME! Wake up and smell the roses. At least show a united front on wrong doing, anything else is seen as colaboration.

Edited by Cockyaleg
  • Like 2

What pisses me off is cole is running around telling Freeman the nzgra and the board that all charges are going to be quashed 

Mr cole is got so much shit to deal with that he wont be aloud to own part for years 

And now Haley has left I wonder if she has any more stories to share w9tu the SPCA 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mehe said:

And now Haley has left I wonder if she has any more stories to share w9tu the SPCA 

Wouldn't it be great if she was some sort of a plant by the authorities?

That'd make me instantly change how I personally felt about her decision to move down there in the first place!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cockyaleg said:

At least show a united front on wrong doing, anything else is seen as colaboration.

Key factor which many haven't got on the band wagon.

What if every other trainer/handler/owner turned there back to the Cole kennel from day one?

Then they would have had to power to deal with him in their own fashion.

If they were let to continue racing, on their own, who would have been boxing and catching their 6, 7 or 8 520m dog fields at Wanganui?

There's nothing in the rule book that says anyone has to help other trainers. Those that did, especially those that did regularly, have shown their true colours and shouldn't have a place in the sport either.

Why help them by training their hand me downs? All the kennel was after was 1/2 of what otherwise would have been nothing from the dogs. For taking their greyhounds, Craig, Lisa and Brendon thank you. Add in the numbers of 50% purse money from them to the $2m plus in earning to their total from last season and where does that put them?

More importantly, you HAVE to ask yourself, where has it put you? Was the few weeks without racing tough on you? Did you need to beg, borrow and steal to feed there dogs for them? How many bags of two minute noodles have you had the last couple of months?

I'll bet it wasn't too tough for them. No two minute noodles at their places. Their bank accounts might have dropped a wee bit at worse...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mehe said:

And now Haley has left

Sounds like Big Time LTD must have some funds that they need to return to the Crown... I'm pretty sure she'd be one of the 8 people they claimed for under the scheme...

Edited by Yankiwi
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Yankiwi said:

Sounds like Big Time LTD must have some funds that they need to return to the Crown... I'm pretty sure she'd be one of the 8 people they claimed for under the scheme...

dont forget the GRNZ hardship scheme....rumour has it Cole and Mcinerney had their hands out Bigtime....pallets and pallets of cheap feed...

On 23/05/2020 at 12:02 PM, Yankiwi said:

Wouldn't it be great if she was some sort of a plant by the authorities?

That'd make me instantly change how I personally felt about her decision to move down there in the first place!

Nothing in this game is as you see it.Hes probably sending her back north to take a shirt load of dogs with her and start filling northern fields with his dogs

Or maybe it’s for other reasons which are none of your business.You dicks just love making up stories.If you put as much effort into training your dogs as you do in making up stories maybe you could actually beat Cole.

4 minutes ago, Milo said:

You dicks...

Just can't help yourself...

https://www.grnz.co.nz/News/2512/Dog-Food-Financial-Hardship-Scheme-for-Trainers

Terms and Conditions

The GRNZ Dog Food Financial Hardship scheme is to support trainers who do not have the financial means to fund ongoing purchases of dog food while racing has been suspended.

Any funding provided by GRNZ under this scheme may be recovered by making deductions from future stake payments when racing begins again.

Funding during this time will only be provided up to 75% of the actual purchase price for coprice (including GST).

Any additional food purchased other than coprice will be at the trainer’s expense and will not be covered by the scheme.

Funding may not be provided for food purchased prior to receiving written approval from GRNZ.

Funding will only be provided by way of reimbursement upon the submission of a receipt or proof of purchase dated from 27 March 2020 after an application has been approved.

Funding will only be provided for food purchased during the period that greyhound racing is suspended in New Zealand.

All funding decisions shall be at the sole and final discretion of GRNZ.

Applications may be scaled or declined in circumstances where GRNZ considers the purchase volume to be excessive, or where incomplete information has been supplied.

GRNZ reserves the right to amend the scheme at any time.

23 minutes ago, Milo said:

Or maybe it’s for other reasons which are none of your business.You dicks just love making up stories.If you put as much effort into training your dogs as you do in making up stories maybe you could actually beat Cole.

No you dick you should ask her the reason your boss should always pay you if not what do you do oh leave

14 minutes ago, Yankiwi said:

Just can't help yourself...

https://www.grnz.co.nz/News/2512/Dog-Food-Financial-Hardship-Scheme-for-Trainers

Terms and Conditions

The GRNZ Dog Food Financial Hardship scheme is to support trainers who do not have the financial means to fund ongoing purchases of dog food while racing has been suspended.

Any funding provided by GRNZ under this scheme may be recovered by making deductions from future stake payments when racing begins again.

Funding during this time will only be provided up to 75% of the actual purchase price for coprice (including GST).

Any additional food purchased other than coprice will be at the trainer’s expense and will not be covered by the scheme.

Funding may not be provided for food purchased prior to receiving written approval from GRNZ.

Funding will only be provided by way of reimbursement upon the submission of a receipt or proof of purchase dated from 27 March 2020 after an application has been approved.

Funding will only be provided for food purchased during the period that greyhound racing is suspended in New Zealand.

All funding decisions shall be at the sole and final discretion of GRNZ.

Applications may be scaled or declined in circumstances where GRNZ considers the purchase volume to be excessive, or where incomplete information has been supplied.

GRNZ reserves the right to amend the scheme at any time.

I wasn’t talking about this wankiki

Who is making up stories you help cole every race day you think he is something he isnt 

I understand his court day is sometime next month and he will be expposed well and truly do you think he is going to get off like he is telling everyone 

What are you going to do when he is found guilty like he will and he is on every tv set in new Zealand are you going to support him like now 

2 hours ago, racinggreys said:

Nothing in this game is as you see it.Hes probably sending her back north to take a shirt load of dogs with her and start filling northern fields with his dogs

We will wait and see

Disaster  waiting  to happen.  Pretty  young trainer put amongst the camp. Lisa probably  not happy. Wendy be jealous. Daughters  be in control. ?

13 minutes ago, Cheats onion rings said:

We will wait and see

Disaster  waiting  to happen.  Pretty  young trainer put amongst the camp. Lisa probably  not happy. Wendy be jealous. Daughters  be in control. ?

I agree 100% hit the nail on the head especially big time body guard ☝️

On 5/23/2020 at 12:53 PM, Mehe said:

Bingo, I took the pot, I gave her 4mths tops working for that twat before she would leave. I said with him hanging over your shoulder all day telling you how to and not to do the job would send anyone packing in no time. At least with the pending court case the authorities can now clearly see that no one other than Cole himself can run that kennel, it should make their job alot easier to shut him down entirely. 

Yes it will be easy to shut it down 

So once cole is found guilty then they nzgra willhave to come after everyone who is in the photos as well as lisa for allowing the property to be used for live baiting 

And then every license holder who has had dogs racing when Cole has been in them will be then able to take nzgra to court for lost of stake money  

I would be picking it willbe up around 5 million 

• Like 1

If true that the case will proceed in June, the timing will be extremely detrimental to all 3 codes. It comes amid calls for racing's 72+ million dollar injection to be rescinded. Win, lose or draw, the negative case publicity will give the current petition airtime that it would not otherwise have received. I would think some are now wishing they had jumped on this from the outset instead of abdicating responsibility. 

This situation could become very political when you consider two of government's coalition partners are struggling at the polls. Will the Greens jump on the bandwagon? Will they back a call to shut down the industry to attract badly needed future votes? How loud will their voice be? Based on racings 1.6 billion dollar contribution to the New Zealand economy, I don't believe they would be successful, but I would not smugly sit idol and risk a groundswell of public opinion becoming a tsunami. Never underestimate the effects of COVID recession on our populations' reaction.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...