Bit Of A Yarn

Craig Rendle YOUR an ARSHHOLE

Clarkie

He might be a broke one too if his mate has charged him trainers fees for the last 4wks! Has every right to of course, if the dogs can't race and the deal is 50/50 then the owners have to dig into their tiny pockets and stump up the bucks... Bet ya they refuse to pay! Tightest owners in the racing industry. 

17 minutes ago, Whatever Goes said:

He might be a broke one too if his mate has charged him trainers fees for the last 4wks! Has every right to of course, if the dogs can't race and the deal is 50/50 then the owners have to dig into their tiny pockets and stump up the bucks... Bet ya they refuse to pay! Tightest owners in the racing industry. 

I doubt it if your a 50/50 trainer you won't be paying anything at all 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/24/2020 at 4:29 PM, Mehe said:

I doubt it if your a 50/50 trainer you won't be paying anything at all 

That attitude is the reason why greyhound racing in NZ is on its knee's. The 50/50 idea originally came from Aus (nothing good comes out of Aus) and when a dog is injured or spelled the owners their take the dog away from the trainers kennels to rehabilitate it... They don't lump it on the trainer to cover costs when the thing can't race! Regrettably NZ owners must of missed that memo and expect the trainers to cover costs for down time in the kennels, sometimes 3-4mths,do you believe that's fair? Do you think that's good for the industry participants? I'm not talking about group race capable dogs, just average run of the mill "also rans" that many want trained on 50/50.

I’m sure the “small print” of 50/50 training differs between each kennel but what ever the arrangement is,  it is up to the trainer to notify the owner prior to accepting any dog into the kennel and both parties to agree.  If the trainer has failed to do so then that is poor business management on their behalf and  they can only blame themselves.

1 hour ago, 2019 said:

Clarkie you are a idiot 

wake up and stop sniffing shit 

Rendle is a good bastard

so fuck off u dick

you are the idiot if you believe for one moment Rendle  is anything less than a corrupt cheating parasite. Clarkie is entitled to his opinion he obviously.loves the sport and the dogs not just the money like the scum invading and tainting this sport. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, 2019 said:

Clarkie you are a idiot 

wake up and stop sniffing shit 

Rendle is a good bastard

so fuck off u dick

If Rendle were indeed a "good bastard' he would have been concerned for the health of greyhound racing in the CD from day 1. But Rendle is not a "good bastard" despite hosting the occasional charity event to boost his profile. Rendle is about money and ego, dominance and monopoly. He will be forever remembered for his aliance with dubious members of the greyhound fraternity, notably Scott and Cole. One disgraced the other hovering under a cloud. His deliberate dominance in the CD has caused extreme hardship and if Manawatu closes, the majority of CD trainers will be on the bread line. What a legacy, what a "good bastard"!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Cockyaleg said:

If Rendle were indeed a "good bastard' he would have been concerned for the health of greyhound racing in the CD from day 1. But Rendle is not a "good bastard" despite hosting the occasional charity event to boost his profile. Rendle is about money and ego, dominance and monopoly. He will be forever remembered for his aliance with dubious members of the greyhound fraternity, notably Scott and Cole. One disgraced the other hovering under a cloud. His deliberate dominance in the CD has caused extreme hardship and if Manawatu closes, the majority of CD trainers will be on the bread line. What a legacy, what a "good bastard"!

U can’t blame him for average trainers not being able to compete 

so he has to be sorry for being better than u 

try harder - find better dogs 

are u blaming him for Covic19 aswell

Dave’s Scott been And still being punished so get off his band wagon 

clarkie you are living in past few highlights you have brought to racing 

Rendle played a huge party in getting Agrc back on there feet while he was on their board

bet they would love him back to sort out their shit now

3 hours ago, Cheats onion rings said:

Couldn't  agree more. Clarkie is a dick. I think Rendle Cole and Freeman are top dogs in this game. They do more for this industry then you sniveling  shit pick uppers . Get a grip. 

your name says it all . At least Clarkie hasnt nominated dead dogs like your mate? Freeban has done since way back in his humble Canterbury days.

Such lovely people all round in this game. Just a lovely scene to be apart of. ? who needs activists when you have the participants. Any new participants would just feel so excited to be apart of it!?

Haha you have the pro coles say how wonderful he is I'm thinking maybe from the same house 

Mr cole is in court on Thursday and will get his trail date then 

Mr cole has also told mr Freeman that all charges are quashed but my little bird said they have well and truly enough to hang him  you got to remeber cole was buying pets from pet shops he was using possums the SPCA have also done DNAon his bull ring forensics have been done on his phone and computer those results are back and how dose cole get that they are going to be quashed far far far from it

So you dicks that help him out handling his dogs and catching his dogs do you think is good when he take all the money and get in his car and laughs at you saying it's going to get hard for you people as I have another 100 to break in 

14 hours ago, 2019 said:

Rendle played a huge party in getting Agrc back on there feet while he was on their board

I seem to remember when Rendle, while still on both boards, pulled all of his dogs out of the North region and transferred them to the CD.

A very odd decision to make at the time, to ship all of his dogs away from the club he lived next door to and was running.

That was the first signal I can remember of the eventual masterplan beginning to unfold.

Where is he now and where has he been? He's been the most successful owner and such a brilliant addition to the industry, why didn't GRNZ and Fenemor has him plastered all over the GRNZ website?

On 5/18/2020 at 4:48 PM, 2019 said:

2019 please explain what u see when viewing coles bullring photo’s put up here on bitofayarn,what do u see.? ☝️

1 hour ago, Four shaw said:

2019 please explain what u see when viewing coles bullring photo’s put up here on bitofayarn,what do u see.? ☝️

So my thoughts are if it is a live kill and it gets proved in court - then yes punishment 

I believe it’s dead - it’s been happening for over 100 years  

whats the difference in putting those lookalike bunnies on the real lure during a race 

good for some and not others - bulk of greyhound trainers have tried to improve / keep the dogs mind on the game -  by teasing them in some way of another - a toupee is another one that blew away in the wind - did they cut the trainers head off after that - lol no 

We are all quick to jump and scream - but stop and think before we blast our mouths 

am I innocent 100% in life - if you can say yes 

then you are unique 

love to see people training winners and rearing dogs - the money at the end of the day is crap when you work it all out on a hourly rate for effort put in - that’s why I stopped rearing and owning 

• Champ Post 1

9 minutes ago, 2019 said:

So my thoughts are if it is a live kill and it gets proved in court - then yes punishment 

I believe it’s dead - it’s been happening for over 100 years  

86.2 No person may: 

(a) use or allow to be used in connection with Greyhound Racing or training for Greyhound Racing a bird or animal whether dead or alive, and whether as a lure or to excite a Greyhound or otherwise; or 

(b) bring or allow to be brought on to grounds where a Greyhound is situated, a bird or animal whether dead or alive which might reasonably be capable of being used as a lure or to excite a Greyhound or otherwise; or 

(c) allow a Greyhound, for the purpose of training a Greyhound, to pursue or attack a bird or animal, whether dead or alive. 

• Like 1

Its a garbage rule thought up by the underworked, overstaffed, sausage roll eating employees in Petone. Take the dead out of it, and it improves dramatically.

11 hours ago, Yankiwi said:

86.2 No person may: 

(a) use or allow to be used in connection with Greyhound Racing or training for Greyhound Racing a bird or animal whether dead or alive, and whether as a lure or to excite a Greyhound or otherwise; or 

(b) bring or allow to be brought on to grounds where a Greyhound is situated, a bird or animal whether dead or alive which might reasonably be capable of being used as a lure or to excite a Greyhound or otherwise; or 

(c) allow a Greyhound, for the purpose of training a Greyhound, to pursue or attack a bird or animal, whether dead or alive. 

10 minutes ago, aquaman said:

Its a garbage rule thought up by the underworked, overstaffed, sausage roll eating employees in Petone. Take the dead out of it, and it improves dramatically.

I agree Aquaman, but that is the rule as it was/is written.

I also believe that alcohol has to potential to do damage to an innocent bystander more than weed does. However, anyone of age can run up to the bottle store and get their daily fix today within the law, go back home and get on the internet to read another story about the NZ police bust of someone caught with their car boot full of weed. It's been like that for how many years now?

What our own personal belief is doesn't effect how the rules of GRNZ or the laws of the Crown should be enforced.

Disclaimer - A box of 12 beers lasts me several months and I haven't had even a hit of weed for roughly 35 years.

• Like 1

On 18/05/2020 at 4:48 PM, 2019 said:

I seem to have developed a bit of a dry cough, mild fever and some loss of taste.

Have I contracted Covid-19?

No, I've just been reading the following news article.

https://www.thegreyhoundrecorder.com.au/news/cole-train-remarkable-win-streak-comes-to-an-end-28650

Edited by Yankiwi

6 hours ago, Yankiwi said:

I seem to have developed a bit of a dry cough, mild fever and some loss of taste.

Have I contracted Covid-19?

No, I've just been reading the following news article.

https://www.thegreyhoundrecorder.com.au/news/cole-train-remarkable-win-streak-comes-to-an-end-28650

Therein lies your problem. They appear to be your  industries most recognizable figures media wise. So given the court cases,and given the details will no doubt get widespread media coverage, then how can your whole industry not be tainted in the view of the casual observer.

And i just can't work out why this mass production of animals and the obvious disposal thereof of those that are not viable is being allowed.  

It all seems to be heading down the path that australia found themselves in. I'm not a greyhound expert and only follow the waikato/auckland region but i sure hope that they keep the c/d  dogs out.

Surely the northern region should introduce a preference to start policy now in favour of their regions dogs. Better to act now than turn off the punters they currently have.

• Like 1

On 18/05/2020 at 10:56 PM, Mehe said:

Haha you have the pro coles say how wonderful he is I'm thinking maybe from the same house 

Mr cole is in court on Thursday and will get his trail date then 

Mr cole has also told mr Freeman that all charges are quashed but my little bird said they have well and truly enough to hang him  you got to remeber cole was buying pets from pet shops he was using possums the SPCA have also done DNAon his bull ring forensics have been done on his phone and computer those results are back and how dose cole get that they are going to be quashed far far far from it

So you dicks that help him out handling his dogs and catching his dogs do you think is good when he take all the money and get in his car and laughs at you saying it's going to get hard for you people as I have another 100 to break in 

So can we have a update  please