Bit Of A Yarn

Cole allowed to be on track

Mehe

Bill you dick head you you dont have many clues do you 

I'm telling you Billy he is going to be on track will you have a cuppa with him and welcome him I bet you do 

Are you going to apologize this time I bet you dont 

Mehe your abuse is consistent. If what you say is correct/factual I find this to be disgusting. As for me having anything to do with the scum , the smiley tv presenters, the low rent trainers that feed off his disgusting acts, I can assure I have morals and would not interact with these sub-humans. 

All this Cole spca stuff seems to have been around forever. One of the most disturbing things about it all  was apparently many employees must have had knowledge of this for some time. 

My point is how can you expect anyone to have confidence there is much integrity in central district  greyhounds while the same people continue to be involved. . Why would anyone bet on them. I don't mind following the auckland/waikato dogs as long as there are no cd dogs in, but i haven't bothered  to bet on a dog  race anywhere else since this case came to light. Why would anyone?

• Like 3

Better dust off the cowboy hat...

Noms open for Addington and Wanganui for meets next Tuesday.

Let's find out how many blind faith followers GRNZ has that nominate their dogs, with no idea how much money they will be racing for, if any.

Edited by Yankiwi

28 minutes ago, the galah said:

All this Cole spca stuff seems to have been around forever. One of the most disturbing things about it all  was apparently many employees must have had knowledge of this for some time. 

My point is how can you expect anyone to have confidence there is much integrity in central district  greyhounds while the same people continue to be involved. . Why would anyone bet on them. I don't mind following the auckland/waikato dogs as long as there are no cd dogs in, but i haven't bothered  to bet on a dog  race anywhere else since this case came to light. Why would anyone?

l like your post especially first para, I had life experience of listening to two former employees rant just after leaving coles upset after many years, told everything!! True Story .I can’t understand why they don’t come forward?

• Like 1

What the funny thing is there is a witness to the case and cole isn't allowed with in a 100 meters of this person and I think jake the snake has also got protection order on him as well so he breaches this if they are in the same race cops will be at the track on day one 

Edited by Mehe

So Cole is to be allowed back in... Here's a few things to think about how he probably got there...

• Glenda used to chair the RIU.
  • Hannan was/is a Lawyer.

Wouldn't you think those two, if any, would at least try to uphold integrity within the code?

Sounds to me like Rendle is hard at work somewhere in the background pulling strings trying to cover the tracks of his #1 trainer wannabe.

Maybe it's time to finally watch Brokeback Mountain next Tuesday instead of the Wanganui race meet. The actions of the two will seem similar, but at least with the movie, there wont be 15 minutes between the disgusting bits.

• Champ Post 1

I've written to Winston Peters about this. There are no circumstances in which it is a correct outcome to lift a warning off or to allow him to be involved.  I added some additional details also on GRA.  I did get a message back saying "due to Covid…..could be a short delay in response""

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

1 hour ago, Kiwigreys said:

9 out of 12 wins for Cole, one would think with 5 weeks off GRNZ would have sorted this disgrace out, instead they let him back in track while serious animal abuse charges are still pending

Cole's has some advantage because of the state of the art (or is it prehistoric) training facility they have back at home. I can testify to this as I've seen several images of Brendon with some helpers utilizing the bullring located there.