Bit Of A Yarn

Wall of shame

Mehe

I see cole has 5 dogs in a 500 meter race on Friday  so will need 10 staff his body guard wendy has one in the race so wendy will need to find a catcher as well 

Edited by Mehe

21 minutes ago, Mehe said:

Yes but it will get worse when we go to the 500 meter race like if call has 8 in the the field he will need 16 staff members he never claimed for that many staff with the 7k grant so that will be interesting 

Then he will be in breach of the sign off rules. He doesn't have 10 staff, does he JOY?

Edited by Cockyaleg

Not sure who the two on the left are or what bubble they might be in, but they surely aren't 2m apart.

image.thumb.png.2f8aefedc1559acc43a69c8337b6eff1.png

A different pair make a similar showing during race 2.

image.thumb.png.df2e98f2dc801479f8b534442bb88116.png

If this is the way things look on the outside of the track it's no wonder why the camera doesn't go past the winning post and no head-ons are made available.

image.png

So what are people who live and work alone supposed to do if they have two dogs in one race? ? get real guys. 2m distancing and washing your hands. For all you know Alan might get payed to be there race days, in which case yes, yes he is classed as a worker for Lisa Cole. That’s like saying we all can’t go to the supermarket because everyone else there isn’t from your bubble... it worked well yesterday, like every new protocol it’s going to have hiccups. Stop finding flaws in EVERYTHING to do with racing. Like Cambridge 375 if capable you must run back to catch your dogs I’m assuming the same will be done for the 500m racing too. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

What are you on about Allan dont go to palmerston north each day to help with his dogs

If you have two dogs in one race if you dont have someone to help who is in your bubble I myself think   who ever done the fields should call to see if you did have someone to handle the other dog if not one should be deleted from the field 

Joy  you didn't watch the same tv channel I did yesterday there was so many people breaking the 2 meter rule in every race that it wasnt funny 

Unless you’ve attended a meeting so far which I very much doubt you have then you can’t definitely say rules were being broken? There’s been a few warnings in regards to the new rules- one especially of a trainer taking the piss taking too long to load his dogs last night at Wanganui? But because he’s not Brendon Cole or McInerney he won’t get a mention in here right? Absolute joke. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

43 minutes ago, Joy said:

Unless you’ve attended a meeting so far which I very much doubt you have then you can’t definitely say rules were being broken? There’s been a few warnings in regards to the new rules- one especially of a trainer taking the piss taking too long to load his dogs last night at Wanganui? But because he’s not Brendon Cole or McInerney he won’t get a mention in here right? Absolute joke. 

The man is 80 years old. No he is not Brendon Cole and would not want to be. "Taking the piss" is very harsh. He isn't breaching the level 3 rules and you have quoted a very poor example to support your friend.

Shouldn’t be boxing dogs if he can’t get them in the boxes? It’s all things you lot would say about handlers with anything at all to do with Brendon regardless of their age. You all sound stupid. 

Whether someone should be a boxing a dog is up to GRNZ. They are the licencing authority.

If they have done so in a manner which is against GRNZ policies or rules, then the RIU should action the breach.

Will that sound stupid to Joy too?

SUNP0120.jpg.505a86fb0fbf5e9d24e233d150e2c69d.jpg

Edited by Yankiwi
  • Haha 1

On 5/6/2020 at 11:17 AM, Joy said:

So what are people who live and work alone supposed to do if they have two dogs in one race? ? get real guys. 2m distancing and washing your hands. For all you know Alan might get payed to be there race days, in which case yes, yes he is classed as a worker for Lisa Cole. That’s like saying we all can’t go to the supermarket because everyone else there isn’t from your bubble... it worked well yesterday, like every new protocol it’s going to have hiccups. Stop finding flaws in EVERYTHING to do with racing. Like Cambridge 375 if capable you must run back to catch your dogs I’m assuming the same will be done for the 500m racing too. 

Wtf! So you can now run back and catch for Cambridge 375 races if "capable"! Most were more than capable before they brought in that stupid rule banning it for "health and safety" reasons and now it's OK? Fark they setting themselves up for reimbursing anyone who has ever been fined in the past for "failing to arrange a catcher"! Bring it on ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/05/2020 at 3:34 PM, Yankiwi said:

Whether someone should be a boxing a dog is up to GRNZ. They are the licencing authority.

If they have done so in a manner which is against GRNZ policies or rules, then the RIU should action the breach.

Will that sound stupid to Joy too?

SUNP0120.jpg.505a86fb0fbf5e9d24e233d150e2c69d.jpg

Dirty fingers had her hand out for 27 cheques today