NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

Drug testing

Freda

57 minutes ago, jess said:

Anyone know how Lisa C is faring these days?

Lisa Cropp, very sad how her riding career ended. 

Even more sad, Leeane Isherwood ? Thought she was the hottest jockey ever when she started riding, but the pictures of her a year or so after, just showed what that drug is capable of doing. 

2 great jockeys, yet drugs beat them both. Very sad. 

Didnt they both make a comeback at some stage? Not sure.

So the RIU's Godber told us at the start of April that the JCA were sorting the 3 Naki meth hearings out and it'll be done by the end of April

Yea Na...end of May...that's over 6 Months since the positives were won and run..

...and these horses still haven't been DQ'd...let alone the cases heard

What a joke...

Both the JCA and RIU need to take a f in look at themselves

And, again, Tomtit, go easy on Goobies. He's got yet another " contamination " issue to deal with !

The Stewards have been advised by the Trainers M Purdon and N Rasmussen that the following horses may have been exposed to a possible contamination during their transportation to Cambridge for the Harness Jewels.  

Princess Tiffany

Stress Factor

Funatthebeach

Sicario

Winterfell

Cheerful

Bubbled Up

Kayla Marie

War Dan Delight .

The Stewards have therefore ordered swabbing of the horses. The RIU has advised the New Zealand Racing Board, and they have agreed to suspend betting on the races the horses are engaged in.  

The results of the testing will not be available until after 4pm on Friday afternoon when a further announcement will be made.   

Mike Godber - General Manager                

Nick Ydgren  - Chief Stipendiary Steward

On 29/05/2018 at 5:30 AM, Newmarket said:

I think RS put Rod on spot about a book he wrote many years ago. Rod left site shortly afta. Some on here will confirm, might have been curious & kak involved. 

Funniest post ever. I left as I said to him at the time, there is little point responding to a person of limited intellect who just makes stuff up as he feels.

He doesn't like being wrong yet you would think he would have got used to it by now.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Thomass said:

So the RIU's Godber told us at the start of April that the JCA were sorting the 3 Naki meth hearings out and it'll be done by the end of April

Yea Na...end of May...that's over 6 Months since the positives were won and run..

...and these horses still haven't been DQ'd...let alone the cases heard

What a joke...

Both the JCA and RIU need to take a f in look at themselves

What about the G1 placed one the silence is deafening!

• Haha 1

Well Huey we embarrassed the RIU into releasing the names of the next positives...

WILFLOWER in the Auckland Cup as you mention...

...and the now dead ABSOLUT EXCELLENCIA who was on Meth when he won for the first time in yonks...

Godber had to confirm such on his radio spot...

The reading was quite high and hair samples were taken to help Kenny prove the administration wasn't his fault...

18 hours ago, Poisoned Dwarf said:

Settle down, Tomtit !  It takes a long time to invent an alibi without holes in the bottom and Big Peta has to approve it as well .

The Vella Fella must be spitting tacks...having 2 positives at the same time

The only 'positive'...is they're both not Meth...

The trough excuse has been used up so Ritchie's going to have to use some other 'trough' bewdy...

...maybe the hoary old chestnut...'the dog did it'?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mardigras said:

Funniest post ever. I left as I said to him at the time, there is little point responding to a person of limited intellect who just makes stuff up as he feels.

He doesn't like being wrong yet you would think he would have got used to it by now.

Remember it well. Ha Ha.

So 6 1/2 months since the 3 Meth positives and the hopeless JCA still haven't heard these cases...

The problem appears to be the other 2 codes clogging up the system with sheet behaviour...

Justice delayed is justice denied

yep...these horses still have their rating points intact

what a joke

On 31/05/2018 at 7:14 AM, Huey said:

What about the G1 placed one the silence is deafening!

Was that you who texted Dezzy yesterday Huey?

Asking about the WILDFLOWER cobalt positive?

...Godber telling us..."it's with the JCA...it'll be heard sometime soon"

Haha...before Xmas?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So Earily asked Godber yesterday

"oh yea Micky...what's happened to these 3 Meth cases and why hasn't it been dealt with yet"

" oh yea, the LAWYERS have got involved"

wtf?? don't tell me Vella's brought in the big shots??

Maybe Galbraith's got involved again and can't be contacted in the Maldives...

ffs...7 months and these horses still haven't been DQ'd yet...and they were always going to be as soon as they all returned a positive to Meth

On 31/05/2018 at 6:37 AM, mardigras said:

But, you did rather stretch the truth did you not?