NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

Drug testing

Freda

On 21/06/2018 at 9:11 AM, Rowley Mile said:

Transparency, Good  Governance,  what on earth are the general public, Hoi poloi, thinking about all this? or do they not think anymore, now there's a thought.

Godber told us "were not pressing charges"

...obviously a presenting charge contaminated by some meth smoker in the stable area...

so wtf are the high powered lawyers getting involved in this?

Maybe Vella wants his name completely exonerated from the sorry affair...

..and kept out of mainstream media...

...as sure as eggs his name will be in headlines when this gets reported on One Nitwit News

On 7/06/2018 at 10:35 AM, Thomass said:

Was that you who texted Dezzy yesterday Huey?

Asking about the WILDFLOWER cobalt positive?

...Godber telling us..."it's with the JCA...it'll be heard sometime soon"

Haha...before Xmas?

Poppy seeds next to the birdcage at Ellerslie? 

Hotdog stand attendant put contaminated mustard on handlers hotdog?

Wrong ice cream purchased for staff party - Cookies and Cobalt supposed to be cookies and cream?

They must be having some fun coming up with an excuse, surely they can better the trough on this one.

• Haha 1

Oh yup...the hotdog excuse sounds the most likely though

Its lamentable these drug positives have taken such a ridiculous amount of time to sought the f out...

ABSOLUT EXCELLENCIA has long since passed and they still have him holding his dead rating...

...meth usually ends in death...

Maybe the hair follicle tests have a backlog??

But as they say...Justice delayed is Justice not served

Its a joke...but the RIU love a good joke

Godber laughs his ass off every week about delayed cases and wipes his hands of the responsibility...

...Earily asks him every week about the live bait dogging episode...

...it's longer running than The Fugitive telly show...and that says something about how hopeless they are...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/06/2018 at 10:35 AM, Thomass said:

Was that you who texted Dezzy yesterday Huey?

Asking about the WILDFLOWER cobalt positive?

...Godber telling us..."it's with the JCA...it'll be heard sometime soon"

Haha...before Xmas?

I thought it was interesting yesterday how one of the presenters on TS mentioned that Kylie Little runner Beltoy had had a positive to Meth I think it was at what appears to be fast becoming the home of P  - the New Plymouth racecourse.

Yet I haven't heard a whisper on trackside about the G1 positive , or am I wrong about that and TS presenters have freely spoken of that stables positive?

I can't understand all the secrecy. P is a horrible,  insidious scourge on modern society,  it is rife,  it's everywhere.  So a P positive is not necessarily a slur on the trainer concerned,  but every effort needs to be made to track down the source of contamination for future avoidance ; and dare I add,  maybe to try and get help to those users who may be able to be salvaged?

22 hours ago, Huey said:

I thought it was interesting yesterday how one of the presenters on TS mentioned that Kylie Little runner Beltoy had had a positive to Meth I think it was at what appears to be fast becoming the home of P  - the New Plymouth racecourse.

Yet I haven't heard a whisper on trackside about the G1 positive , or am I wrong about that and TS presenters have freely spoken of that stables positive?

Didn't hear that one....the G 1 Cobalt of Richardsons you mean?  That's been dealt with a fine...

...and suspected WILDFLOWER has already natural high levels...so they say

The other 3 NP Meths have the Lawyers still battling it out ffs

Galbraith's probably on hols in the Maldives...and could last until Xmas at this rate

Hes always involved when the big boys like the Vella Fella's gets in trouble

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gospel of Judas said:

Dear me seems a two level enforcement policy, give the peters party money and you get off!. Lawyers excuse is just a cover, to slowly lower the level of change and penalty!

The whole thing is a bloody disgrace..and further to my earlier post,  keeping the whole biso closeted and confidential only HELPS those who are/may be involved in using the substance.

Can't they see that ? or is the whole shebang just that goddamn stupid.

And of course the ABSOLUT EXCELLENCIA P positive is now 5 months gone and no sign of a JCA hearing....

..and this horse is 2 months dead...did the outstanding effort to win put pressure on already weak 'joints'...excuse the pun

Who knows...but the performance to win was a complete form reversal of its previous efforts...

And Godber told us the 3 NP Meths would be dealt with "early April"...

" it's a presenting charge not administration"

So Vella must want total exoneration...or he wouldn't have got powerful Lawyers involved...

The RIU have been shown up as piss weak again.....as exemplified by the shameful Live Bait Hound investigative crisis...that is under the control of the SPCA...wtf is that about?

Well Thomass, you'd have to ask yourself if the horses involved were owned and trained by a battler with no money...would the dispensing of justice per the pathetic RIU be any different?  Course it would.  Who makes these decisions in the RIU? Is this clown Godber the real quid or is there someone pulling his strings?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I think Godber is very tired of making excuses by now...

He knows they're a broken organisation, who have zero power over the Hounds, astoundingly incompetent testing protocols when it comes to testing Thoroughbreds...

..just look at the North Is. almost complete lack of bi carb testing compared to the Sth. is..

...but that what happens when an organisation has to cover 3 Codes

The Thoroughbred code is missing out badly on any sort of competent Integrity function right now

• Like 3
  • Champ Post 1

16 hours ago, Kopia said:

Well Thomass, you'd have to ask yourself if the horses involved were owned and trained by a battler with no money...would the dispensing of justice per the pathetic RIU be any different?  Course it would.  Who makes these decisions in the RIU? Is this clown Godber the real quid or is there someone pulling his strings?

No different to Kylie Little positive getting mentione on TS by a  presenter fanboy on Saturday , not a wiff of the other more high profile positives.

1 hour ago, Rowley Mile said:

There is nothing in the papers/internet about KL's positive Huey, nada/zilch...why? if it's to meth then surely that's big news is it not?.....why did the TS presenter mention it?....nothing makes sense.....

I see that, it was definitely mentioned on Saturday I think it might have been Rodley that mentioned it or the new guy.

4 hours ago, Huey said:

No different to Kylie Little positive getting mentione on TS by a  presenter fanboy on Saturday , not a wiff of the other more high profile positives.

didn't see that. Was that at New Plymouth again?  If thats right then its weird isn't it? I'm aware that this bloody P thing is everywhere but to have at least 4? positives for it in horses at one track..?

Guest CrossCodes

Sad to read that Scott Lucock and his training partner Sally Gillespie are handing in their trainers license at the end of the season after getting what appears to be a very innocent positive swab (on the JCA website)

Another trainer gone!

7 hours ago, Rowley Mile said:

There is nothing in the papers/internet about KL's positive Huey, nada/zilch...why? if it's to meth then surely that's big news is it not?.....why did the TS presenter mention it?....nothing makes sense.....

They've changed the reporting protocols...

Previously after an A positive it'd notified..

Now Its after the JCA hearing...which is usually 4 months at least

Oh and incredibly the Bloodstock Agents get notified...ASAP

...and they spread the news through pillow talk...

..then Godber has to confirm such...Its a joke of mammouth proportions

No transparency...only SECRECY at the RIU

• Like 1