Bit Of A Yarn

FFS- TAB- Fixed odds- Gaming???

Seriously, is it any wonder they are in the crap!

You go onto the TAB site and what hits you first?

Fixed odds on some obscure GAMING championships that no one would’ve heard of, and yet they want us all to get on them!
Table Tennis  anyone?

Fly Racing from Alice Springs?

Bat Racing from Wuhan?

You have to be kidding that these dickheads from the TAB allowed tens of millions of dollars for this SHITE!
Nothing wrong with sports betting but FFS gaming?

Anyone that gambles on some of these less than sports, have got a major gambling problem!

How do they think they are promoting racing, when the first thing you see is bloody events from Timbuktu and no one wants!!!!

clean them all out and start again!!!

• Like 1

Gee Brodie you do have a bit of poop on the plugs today. By the way some of us elderly people from the rest home do like the Fly Racing from Wuhan - it is great the TAB are catering for everybody. You would be better off filling in your day cutting some more sleepers out of the forestry block.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

Seriously, is it any wonder they are in the crap!

You go onto the TAB site and what hits you first?

Fixed odds on some obscure GAMING championships that no one would’ve heard of, and yet they want us all to get on them!
Table Tennis  anyone?

Fly Racing from Alice Springs?

Bat Racing from Wuhan?

You have to be kidding that these dickheads from the TAB allowed tens of millions of dollars for this SHITE!
Nothing wrong with sports betting but FFS gaming?

Anyone that gambles on some of these less than sports, have got a major gambling problem!

How do they think they are promoting racing, when the first thing you see is bloody events from Timbuktu and no one wants!!!!

clean them all out and start again!!!

if at your desktop computer you hover over the horse with the words racing underneath (top line immediately right of the TAB) it turns green and if you click it you get to the racing section of the website

Edited by Rangatira
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JAKH said:

Gee Brodie you do have a bit of poop on the plugs today. By the way some of us elderly people from the rest home do like the Fly Racing from Wuhan - it is great the TAB are catering for everybody. You would be better off filling in your day cutting some more sleepers out of the forestry block.

No,it is bat racing from Wuhan and fly racing from Alice Springs!

So JAKH, you would be going a bit loopy, still being in lockdown, without any day trips?

Point is that these obscure so called sports are being promoted by the TAB before racing!!!!!!

Fortunately Brodie has enough willpower and not need to get the adrenaline from betting on who wins bloody gaming events!!!

Why didn’t the NZ TAB stick to their knitting by promoting wagering on racing in NZ rather than trying to stop punters from doing this, and spending tens of millions on a so-called betting  platform that encourages punters to wager on gaming events?

The fact is that due to some of these blatantly stupid decisions made by employees that are paid by the punting public, racing is going to be decimated!!!

They have a division in the Nz TAB named Business Intelligence, that needs to be renamed!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Why didn’t the NZ TAB stick to their knitting by promoting wagering on racing in NZ rather than trying to stop punters from doing this, and spending tens of millions on a so-called betting  platform that encourages punters to wager on gaming events?

prior to the dishlickers resuming i am pretty sure there was no racing in nz under lockdown

Brodie you forget you are only one of numerous people who now use the new website and it looks like you havn't mastered that yet by Rangatira's quote. I am 85 years old and it looks like I am light years ahead of you. You must be a slow learner by the look of it so dont quote I am loopy have a look in the mirror. As mentioned previously start cutting those sleepers out of the forestry block before the snow arrives. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JAKH said:

Brodie you forget you are only one of numerous people who now use the new website and it looks like you havn't mastered that yet by Rangatira's quote. I am 85 years old and it looks like I am light years ahead of you. You must be a slow learner by the look of it so dont quote I am loopy have a look in the mirror. As mentioned previously start cutting those sleepers out of the forestry block before the snow arrives. 

Firstly JAKH, I congratulate you for your wit at 85 years of age, well done.

Secondly, if you consider yourself a bit of a wizzard on the computer, then once again we’ll done!

Thirdly, I am well aware how to find the racing odds on the NZ TAB website however when you go to it, what comes up in your face first? Obscure sports that Racing  fans do not need and has cost the racing industry dearly!

Certainly not dealing with sleepers at the moment as got plenty stockpiled and communist govt. May be needing them soon.

Finally, how far from your room is Ranga’s?

• Haha 3

On 5/18/2020 at 2:22 PM, Brodie said:

Firstly JAKH, I congratulate you for your wit at 85 years of age, well done.

Secondly, if you consider yourself a bit of a wizzard on the computer, then once again we’ll done!

Thirdly, I am well aware how to find the racing odds on the NZ TAB website however when you go to it, what comes up in your face first? Obscure sports that Racing  fans do not need and has cost the racing industry dearly!

Certainly not dealing with sleepers at the moment as got plenty stockpiled and communist govt. May be needing them soon.

Finally, how far from your room is Ranga’s?

No dont know Ranga or where he lives so cant answer your question. But do have a question for you - do you have any of those blue sleepers ?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JAKH said:

No dont know Ranga or where he lives so cant answer your question. But do have a question for you - do you have any of those blue sleepers ?

I have some blue and yellow ones available.

Just a matter of putting the blue to the top and the yellow to the bottom, and no one will notice that they are both colours.

How many are you looking for, I can drop them outside your resthome window!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

Just a matter of putting the blue to the top and the yellow to the bottom, and no one will notice that they are both colours.

are they yellow with blue diamonds?? if so JAKH will take the lot  will look stylish in Memphis

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Brodie said:

Sorry blue and yellow not suitable - the matron wouldn't be happy.But I believe there is quite a few " blue sleepers " available in Wellington at the moment. But you need to get in quick.

12 hours ago, JAKH said:

Sorry blue and yellow not suitable - the matron wouldn't be happy.But I believe there is quite a few " blue sleepers " available in Wellington at the moment. But you need to get in quick.

Think it is all red in Wellington at the mo!

Baaaa!

51 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Think it is all red in Wellington at the mo!

Baaaa!

Well you voted the reds in so get used to it for a few years as those blue sleepers self destruct. Whats with the Baaaa - are you at that sheep shagging again.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JAKH said:

Well you voted the reds in so get used to it for a few years as those blue sleepers self destruct. Whats with the Baaaa - are you at that sheep shagging again.

Never voted the reds in at all!

Never will be a Communist, JAKH!!!!!!

No, gave sheep away years ago, never wanted the wool pulled over my eyes, unlike many in NZ are willing to have done nowadays!

Any outings today?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Will try and get to the gate and back today with the walking frame - lovely day. What is your prediction as to the leader of the self destructing Blue Sleepers on Friday? I know you won't front up with any horses as tips so dont be shy for once.

3 hours ago, JAKH said:

Will try and get to the gate and back today with the walking frame - lovely day. What is your prediction as to the leader of the self destructing Blue Sleepers on Friday? I know you won't front up with any horses as tips so dont be shy for once.

Geez a walking frame?

Get into the ride on JAKH, far easier on the old legs young man!

Never shy, just have policy not to tip horses for lbvious reasons.

who will win, no preference, as I think there are better than Muller and Kaye in National.

Think they are too left for National with current thoughts.

Get on to the fixed odds for

Russia Ural league think it is gaming!

Fifa Electronic football it is gaming

Moscow Lisa pro, it is table tennis

Steka Cup, table tennis

We are just so lucky that the NZ TAB paid $40m plus $17m every year so we can offload on this shit aren’t we???

Just now, Brodie said:

Geez a walking frame?

Get into the ride on JAKH, far easier on the old legs young man!

Never shy, just have policy not to tip horses for lbvious reasons.

who will win, no preference, as I think there are better than Muller and Kaye in National.

Think they are too left for National with current thoughts.

Sitting on the picket fence again ouch ouch. Come on be decisive for once and make a call, I didnt ask your preference who will it be ?

Geez, you are a feisty old fellah for 85!

Not your typical rest homer JAKH, bet you are a bit popular with the ladies!

Decisive or not, I like to be pretty accurate with any predictions old fellah.

Wouldn’t be betting on either, and if I got it wrong the Rangster would start posting pictures of the   Mark Purdon horse that raced once at Victoria Park.

It is probably a 50/50  call at this stage JAKH!

Havent you got Bingo now?