Bit Of A Yarn

Must Read if you dare!

Most of you will have family and/or friends living in the Land Of Oz.........most of you will realise that Oz racing is not squeaky clean, it's far more exciting than NZ and NZ has it's share of corruption and incompetence as well, however we have a website here with up to 20,000 readers per day, I will say no more other than suggest you all read the emerging stories and scenarios on this site......you will need to acquaint yourselves with some of the characters mentioned within, you will know many of the persons named, the author is not afraid to name them, the others whom you may not know so well, I'm sure will emerge as the story and stories gain traction......these stories make Fine Cotton and Big Philou look like fairy tales.

Enjoy

www.peterprofit.com

• 3 weeks later...

I hope you Dudes are still reading peter profit.com.au? It's a bit close to home as it involves an expat, but it's going to make mainstream media here shortly.

ITPP the synthetic EPO, well, let's see how long it takes for the Feds to start laying charges......they sure are in USA........here's an honest question for you? Is there any chance this drug is circulating in NZ? Do you think the RIU in NZ will look at retrospective testing of samples once this is announced as detectable? ....Oh hang on, did they test at all? there was no pre-race testing was there? who's to say this lot at RIU ever sent the samples post race off to the LAB?

When you're broke, and told by the bosses '' we're broke boys, just go through the motions' there's no guarantee that due process was followed? There's no credibility with RIU there and here in Oz it's getting to the point where we don't know who to believe either.....

What is clear however, it this story of tainted trainers and tapped phone calls and paper trails will soon become compulsive reading in all media, not just racing......

Because of the shameful act in NZ of land grabbing to save arse, this business might not make the light of day, perish the thought that some might just be a tad nervous, too much bad publicity already, whatever, Justice must be seen to be done, etc etc.......lets cross our fingers, hold thumbs, kiss the rabbits foot...you know how it goes, and you know it makes sense.

• Like 3

The RIU in New Zealand enjoy playing Policeman wearing bullet proof vests, holding walkie talkie and hiding in bushes.  To catch trainers NOT because they are administering drugs but because they MIGHT administer them.  Then scratching the horses.  No blood tests of the horses.  No positives (obviously).  Plus because of such actions the RIU have no confidence in their pre or post race testing.  Orwellian is it not?

• Like 1

Ive seen what epo does to a horse, I'll only tell under oath, but let me tell all the doubting Thomas's, it puts lengths on them, they will run though brick walls, it will heal an open wound in days not weeks, just ask Lance Armstrong what it does.

This ITPP does the same thing, it's the ants pants, but it kills also, injected too quickly into the vein, they will drop, it causes heart attacks, it's the juice of choice for low bastards and I thank God the French have a LAB that can test for it.

If these snowball rumours become an avalanche I hope the FEDS do their thing with vigour, so far the FEDS have let us down, but I still have faith....for the horses sake
  • Like 2
  • Champ Post 1

I signed up, but you get a lot of emails about a lot of crap between the few they are worth reading. 
I also think that he’s a little wide of the mark. The Janes McDonald episode last week being a case in point. 
Actually how he’s not being charged with bringing racing into disrepute I don’t know. 

He can go the early crow, yes, but mainly he's on the ball, where there's smoke kind of thing, as for bringing racing into disrepute, you obviously don't live here amongst all this, if you did you would know......he was onto the cheats long before the 'cops' and he gets some great drum.

McDonald left himself open with that ride, that's why he is doing time, agree that it wasn't as bad as the northern rivers episode but at least it keeps the little buggers honest......

I don't understand this ITPP business.  The ability to test for it has been around for nearly a decade.  Is the allegation that it hasn't been tested by racing jurisdictions?

I apologise but I'm a Google fiend.  It also appears that the dosage required to have any effect on a horse's performance would have to be very high subsequently easy to detect.

48 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

I don't understand this ITPP business.  The ability to test for it has been around for nearly a decade.  Is the allegation that it hasn't been tested by racing jurisdictions?

I apologise but I'm a Google fiend.  It also appears that the dosage required to have any effect on a horse's performance would have to be very high subsequently easy to detect.

No need to apologise, it's the masking agent that's causing the problem Chief, the bicarb top ups, the methodology and such.....let's be hypothetical? A racing jurisdiction that doesn't pre-race test leaves itself open to rorting, lets look at the Aquanita scenario, Raceday top ups, what else was in that top up, was it to hide something else......ITPP is a red cell booster, that in all sense is a go fast, google the Saudi Cup, and the two high profile USA trainers, the FBI are all over this, it's not only Maximum Security the winner it's string of high profile trainers in the States and the FBI have contacted the AUS Feds to advise there are links from the suppliers to some name trainers here in Oz, Harness included.......20 trainers in USA including Jason Servis the trainer of MS. Hope this helps.