Bit Of A Yarn

Addington Tips?

Happy Sunrise

1 hour ago, Happy Sunrise said:

I have a hole in my punting boat at the moment so can anyone assist?

I see Tim Williams is on Zambia for the first time tomorrow and I am looking forward to the Missalyssa battle with Vacation Hill. Could it be a day for the underdogs in Four Starz Shirazz and Sonic Reign?

Zambia is up against race winners, and is still a maiden.

It has gone some good races but also some average races.

I appreciate that it was a bit u lucky last start down south, but why it is favourite even against a poor bunch is slightly puzzling?

Fields are interesting tomorrow, but the ones I like are unders at the moment and not worth the effort.

Good punting to all that have a crack!

Bring back the head to heads,

2 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

One for you to explain, Brodie.

Faith No More in the second opened at 5.50FF and now 5FF. Best finish is a 6th place. What is going on there?

Happy, sorry I can not fathom either why people would be backing it?

Would be into an option lf would Faith No More gallop though!

Seems like a well named horse!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Dougie said:

Surely that leader/winner in race 1 ended up in the sprint lane, what are the rules requiring to keep in a straight line ? Four Starrzzz Shiraz wins that if allowed to run left of the leader.

Thought same. Michael House might have his views

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

There are no rules.

Touche touche 

I watched it live on my phone so obviously no head on replay so looked at Twitter and the post re the protest from RIU had 3 clear errors in it ....  protest looked to take 20 plus minutes then dismissed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Honeys Son needs to have its 'one run' timed to finish at the winning post because once it has done its dash it just goes rough as guts and basically gives up. 

Needs a change in driving tactics that horse.

A shame that he's not the horse he was when his career started. I backed him at every start early on and i think he won 2 races quite quickly,then i think he had a mishap. Definitely hasn't come back like the horse he was,and i'm not sure if he ever will. Only good thing is that i haven't backed him since he resumed.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

and?

Winning horse certainly did move around and did affect the line of Four Starzz.

That horse was certainly a cert beaten for a place, didnt record it so can not look at it again.
The thing is years ago their were enquiries and gorses were thrown out, nowadays the stipes and JCA do not seem to want to know about relegations, as it involves sork!

Far easier to fine drivers for tapping a horse 11 times so they can collect fines!

• Like 1