Bit Of A Yarn

Tab Performance rating.

mikeynz

Since racing has returned what are your thoughts on their performance as in website,tv coverage happy or not,what improvements do u think would be better.

One thing we must say is that video coverage is free through a couple of websites,so are things improving?

Your thoughts.

Edited by mikeynz

If there is one thing I'd like is the turnover figures on website and results page,its always interesting to see facts on what interest is on each race code etc......does anybody know if the  betting figures  are commingled with a aussie site or all betting is done in nz tab.

I notice that there is a lot more watch and bet sport on,I'm using smartphone at present and it's a bit hit or miss,maybe it's better on proper computer,one thing I hate with smartphone is when you play video it shuts off if you go to another page,its not just the tab site though,does it on you tube too,smartphones ain't 100 percent the way to go.

Just now, mikeynz said:

I notice that there is a lot more watch and bet sport on,I'm using smartphone at present and it's a bit hit or miss,maybe it's better on proper computer,one thing I hate with smartphone is when you play video it shuts off if you go to another page,its not just the tab site though,does it on you tube too,smartphones ain't 100 percent the way to go.

Does the watch and bet actually show the game? It doesn't on my phone if it supposed to.

On 7/08/2020 at 3:16 PM, mikeynz said:

If there is one thing I'd like is the turnover figures on website and results page,its always interesting to see facts on what interest is on each race code etc......does anybody know if the  betting figures  are commingled with a aussie site or all betting is done in nz tab.

In the old legislation the pool sizes had to be displayed. That included oncourse even prior to computers. With so many more pools these days its imperative the pool sizes are displayed at all times including resulted races.

Just now, The Centaur said:

In the old legislation the pool sizes had to be displayed. That included oncourse even prior to computers. With so many more pools these days its imperative the pool sizes are displayed at all times including resulted races.

Pool sizes are still displayed for an individual race.  It just seems harder to find them AFTER a race.  I imagine that is now considered "commercially sensitive."  In saying that we have never been able to see the size of the fixed odds book.

17 minutes ago, Huey said:

Does the watch and bet actually show the game? It doesn't on my phone if it supposed to.

I've just switched on a I pad that's been floating around here for a while,its actually very good at screening races sometimes it's not always the fault of others but more the internet connection or the device we are using,so remember how hard it must be for the people at the help line,its not always their fault.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Huey said:

Smartphones have there uses but they are limited it seems in some fields as well,my internet is coming through a router how the site would work of a cell phone tower type thing ,well dont know about that.