Bit Of A Yarn

AUS Honest and transparent NOT.

Joe Bloggs

Many have read no doubt about the disgrace with Phoenix Thoroughbreds, kicked out of France and the inglorious story of why they have left the UK......well, the latest announcements re their intent to grow their presence in Australia leaves me worried.

Who gave them the green light?

More to come........hopefully.

41 minutes ago, Joe Bloggs said:

Many have read no doubt about the disgrace with Phoenix Thoroughbreds, kicked out of France and the inglorious story of why they have left the UK......well, the latest announcements re their intent to grow their presence in Australia leaves me worried.

Who gave them the green light?

More to come........hopefully.

They don't need to grow much more in OZ - Loving Gaby, Prague and Farnan!

https://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/242861/phoenix-thoroughbreds-banned-from-racing-in-france

Anyhoo - if they get banned there will be some good horses up for grabs at possibly a discount.  The only worry in that regard would be if assets were seized and that stalled these horses racing.  However with Farnan there are other owners such as Aquis and Kia Ora.

I urge all of you with an interest Australian to read this mornings edition of peterprofit.com as there is much to digest.

Archie Butterfly has gone to a dark place, it's where some of us have been and it's ugly. 

You see, many years ago there was a very strong rumour going around Melbourne about a racing person that was molesting young jockeys, young male jockeys, of course there were the usual denials and deflection, much from racing journalists.

The boys club was at work and it's a mighty closed and strong club indeed, however, Archie has named Dan Nikolic, the much troubled and tormented talented jockey we have all got to know through the Terry Bailey episodes as an innocent victim of this gutless creep!!!

Perhaps we should take the time to understand how and why Danny Nikolic went the way he did.......if any of you have been to the dark places peter profit/ Archie Butterfly mentions, the you will understand.

As there is no statute of limitations on child abuse, or sexual abuse here there absolutely should be another investigation.

I'm going this road as much was told to me by the then leading apprentice in VIC and of the cover ups, and when I lived in NZ saw the same happen with a trainer that was given an absolute joke of a penalty when he was confronted with sexual abuse charges.

I wont hold my breath that justice will finally prevail here, same as there, but at least some of us will keep hoping,.......and waiting.

I must clarify, I am not referring to Terry Bailey as the gutless creep, he has no part in this, I'm referring to the incident where Danny and Terry were at each others throats and Dan was disqualified.......I only wish they were friends and Terry took up the cudgels on Dans behalf, as Bailey love him or hate him could have been the catalyst for a result if they had of reopened this.

I think he's been threatened countless times Freda, he doesn't give a shit, he's obviously very upset with this one and it's close to the bone.

As a suicide is involved/mentioned it's been very touchy, but I'm just hoping that this kicks off with Archie Butterfly now on the case.

4 hours ago, Joe Bloggs said:

I must clarify, I am not referring to Terry Bailey as the gutless creep, he has no part in this, I'm referring to the incident where Danny and Terry were at each others throats and Dan was disqualified.......I only wish they were friends and Terry took up the cudgels on Dans behalf, as Bailey love him or hate him could have been the catalyst for a result if they had of reopened this.

for the sake of the ignorant (incl me) can you give an outline of the 'incident' to which you refer