Bit Of A Yarn

Addington 20th Tips

Wow!!!
The TAB have taken a  couple of $500 bets on Fabrizio @$2!!!!!!!!

Geez, they reckon these bets are worth mentioning on Trackside???

What a major risk they are taking!!!!

They have thrown caution to the wind arent they??

Well done Bookies, way to go you risk takers!

Edited by Brodie
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Wow!!!

The bets on Zambia started with a couple of 200s from memory then another higher before someone put thousands on after it had dropped.

I missed the reason for Zambia dropping through laziness. Under Mitchell Kerr's care....zoom zoom.

On 21/08/2020 at 8:19 AM, Enteebee said:

Dark Horse was all set to race yesterday but waited a week to race at Invercargill next Thursday - everything on track - fingers crossed we have our girl back - don't think you will get your wish for them all to compete yet

Holy crap that was spine tingling stuff, well done to the syndicate..... was worried when that horse broke in front of her on the turn but a combination of the leaders stopping and her sprint.

Gait looked really fluent, fingers crossed she stays sound.

• Like 1

On 21/08/2020 at 7:28 PM, Brodie said:

Wow!!!

Geez, they reckon these bets are worth mentioning on Trackside???

What a major risk they are taking!!!!

They have thrown caution to the wind arent they??

Well done Bookies, way to go you risk takers!

@$2.00

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dougie said:

Holy crap that was spine tingling stuff, well done to the syndicate..... was worried when that horse broke in front of her on the turn but a combination of the leaders stopping and her sprint.

Gait looked really fluent, fingers crossed she stays sound.

thrilled with that - I was working in Invercargill today but the last flight out was before the race - needless to say i watched replay as soon as i could turn the phone on.  It has taken Nathan so long to get her back and thanks also to his father in law Ross who walked her miles at the start of her recovery. so exciting to have her and majestic man as live chances in the big races.

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1

9 minutes ago, Enteebee said:

thrilled with that - I was working in Invercargill today but the last flight out was before the race - needless to say i watched replay as soon as i could turn the phone on.  It has taken Nathan so long to get her back and thanks also to his father in law Ross who walked her miles at the start of her recovery. so exciting to have her and majestic man as live chances in the big races.

very exciting! and all congrats to nathan an all your connections.  Salt of the earth people who deserve every accolade ! well done guys!! nathan had a fist pump!, I had a remote fly!!! (Rusty understands an mark rosanowski!)  Great stuff!!

• Champ Post 1

12 minutes ago, Enteebee said:

You're on a roll and long may it continue( tomorrow night included) not sure if your syndicate is involved with old man Father Christmas but hes still making $$$ in Melbourne.

Winton in 2 weeks time might suit here but you don't want to be off 50m again.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dougie said:

You're on a roll and long may it continue( tomorrow night included) not sure if your syndicate is involved with old man Father Christmas but hes still making $$$ in Melbourne.

Winton in 2 weeks time might suit here but you don't want to be off 50m again.

yes we kept going with Nick.  Brent delighted with his last run and looking forward to the long distance country cups which is when he is at his best

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

31 minutes ago, Enteebee said:

Proud to be a southerner today! Thanks guys!

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

43 minutes ago, whiplash smile said:

Proud to be a southerner today! Thanks guys!

As much as I love my trotters how good was the fast class pace race today, Robyn's Playboy bracking 3.20 for the 2700 stand was a superb effort.

Good old Southland, my dad still lives in Invercargill and I was born in Kew Hospital in 1973 but left for Christchurch in 1981, for what ever diluted reason I still consider myself a southlander. 

Depending on this international border situation hope to be visiting in March which will hopefully include a day at Ascot Park.

• Champ Post 1

16 minutes ago, Dougie said:

As much as I love my trotters how good was the fast class pace race today, Robyn's Playboy bracking 3.20 for the 2700 stand was a superb effort.

Good old Southland, my dad still lives in Invercargill and I was born in Kew Hospital in 1973 but left for Christchurch in 1981, for what ever diluted reason I still consider myself a southlander. 

Depending on this international border situation hope to be visiting in March which will hopefully include a day at Ascot Park.

Yeah Boi!!  Before they tried these amazing ~ american speedsters ` In the pocket` yankee speedsters for yonkers M.R `s and cambered tracks, we held our own with the holmes hanovers, Southland Standardbreds!

Holmes dg? bonesy barron gift to the BIG B.P?    I was going to go with Claus as the weekends value but Happys blown the cover!! of with this!! Hes sharing the love but inhumanely costing our souls!

Thanks Happy!  (GGRRRWWWHHGGHH!)!!!!!!!!

Just now, whiplash smile said:

Best Bet Leaf stride or  Royal Fred Fletcher  royal pride? and (insert grandsons achievements)   Remember Roydon Glen? 

Its no quaddie leg, no bet for me but one of the interest bets for me!  If they split them both over at 10% or greater I will take it! but will they? .. Doubt it!!